FOUNDATION DAY!~ (Part 1)

My heart is only for Minho not for you Jonghyun! NEVER!

 

MIN AE'S POV

 

(Friday)

 

--After going home from school--

 

Oh! I almost forgot tomorrow's the Foundation Day. So, I have to choose some outfits(Ehem, I mean Costume not Outfit). Omo! What should I wear? I inform it to my Mom that I have to wear some costumes but we don't have costumes in our house. I daydream about what I'm gonna wear.

 

How about making a mask that has Jonghyun's face? And I will just wear the mask. No! People will just be scared because of my mask. Ahaha. How about imitating Jonghyun's pink Superman costume? Ahaha, I look like crazy. And they will just tease us that were a Super hero couple. Uhh! I really don't know what I have to wear!

 

So, I just made a research regarding on my costume. And honestly, I can't decide what I'm going to wear. It's so many! Until I think of a weird but cute costume. I made a decision, I'm going to wear a gothic lolita costume! Woah! It's weird but cute! So, I said to my Mom that I will buy a costume, gladly she allow me to go shopping by myself.

 

I look for some stores but it's so hard to find! Until, I saw a Gothic Store. It has Gothic dresses, Gothic keychains, Gothic accessories and many more! I was shock when I saw a big billboard outside of the store. You know why I'm shock? It's because the billboard shows a picture of Jonghyun and SHINee wearing a goth! I laugh at the billboard. Some people stared at me. Maybe they are wondering why I'm laughing at the billboard. Omo! Is this really Jonghyun? In the picture, he is wearing a black gothic shirt. Haha. I couldn't stop laughing.

 

I just enter the store. And a lady surprise me by saying "Welcome to the Gothic World". Omo! She scared me! It's because her costume is kinda creepy gothic. Actually, the store is very dim and have lots of Gothic things. I look for the Costumes. Er, it's so many! I can't decide what I'm gonna wear. I first grab the first pink one but I felt it's very girly so I look for another. So, for the second time, I choose another gothic dress again. But I saw something nice and I change my mind and grab the one that I saw. And it's really awesome! I really like it! So, I just buy it!

 

1 DAY AFTER..

 

(Saturday - Foundation Day!)

 

I enter this school wearing this gothic costume. Woah! Some people look at me weirdly huh. But I just don't mind them. I enter the entrance gate when I saw Jonghyun. Actually, he was wearing a "Royal Prince" costume. He look at me. But ignore me. And continue his way. 

 

MIN AE: Hey you! Why you're ignoring me huh?!

JONGHYUN: Excuse me! Who are you?!

MIN AE: (I roll my eyes) After confessing your love for me, now, YOU FORGOT ME EASILY!!

JONGHYUN: What do you mean? I really don't know you! And actually I only love ONE girl. NO ONE CAN REPLACE HER. 

 

Suddenly, I blush a little bit but still he didn't recognize me.

 

MIN AE: Ah, so you only love ONE girl. And now, that only girl is the one you didn't recognize!

JONGHYUN: (He stared at me) BABE! IS THAT YOU?!

MIN AE: Isn't that obvious!!

JONGHYUN: Aw, sorry babe! But you really look different! BUT YOU LOOK SOO CUUTE!

MIN AE: Cute your face! You even don't recognize me! and now, you're saying that I'm cute! What an odd alibi!

JONGHYUN: (He pinch my cheeks) Babe, I'm really sorry! It's my first time to see you like this! 

MIN AE: Whatever!

 

He hold my hand and we enter the entrance of the gate of the school.

 

JONGHYUN: Let's go!

 

Until, some fangirls drag him. They kept on dragging him. That's pretty huge count of fangirls huh it means they're so many! And his grip were removed unto mine. 

 

FAN GIRL 1: Excuse me Gothic girl! Don't block us!

FAN GIRL 2: And don't try to get Oppa's attention! 

FAN GIRL 3: Yes! She's right! Don't try to get to get Oppa's attention by showing your weird costume!

FAN GIRL 4: Oppa don't wants a weird girl!

 

I just walk a far distance from them. Maybe Jonghyun forget about me and concentrate on his fangirls. I just look at them while girls are happy dragging him. Suddenly, Jonghyun was looking for someone. 

 

FAN GIRL 1: Oppa, are you finding your Princess!

FAN GIRL 2: Jonghyun oppa, I'm your Princess! I'm just here!

 

But Jonghyun just ignore them and continue looking for someone. Suddenly, he stared at me and give me a bright smile. He pointed me.

 

JONGHYUN: There she is! My princess!

FAN GIRL 4: WHAT?! THAT GOTHIC GIRL!

FAN GIRL 2: I'm not believing this Oppa! Don't cheat on me!

 

I got shocked. Suddenly, he walk and came nearer and nearer to me. He smiled again. 

 

JONGHYUN: Why did you remove my grip? I was finding you!

MIN AE: Because you're busy entertaining other girls! You even forget about me huh!

JONGHYUN: Oh, so you're jealous?

MIN AE: Me? Jealous? Eww, NEVER!

JONGHYUN: Why you were like that?!

MIN AE: WHATEVER!

JONGHYUN: Don't deny it! You're jealous!

MIN AE: AND SO WHAT IF I'M JEALOUS!

JONGHYUN: Aish! You're soo cute! 

 

But before he will attempt agin to pinch my cheeks, I immediately block his hands by holding his hands.

 

MIN AE: I know you will attempt to pinch me again! Bleh! I block you already!

JONGHYUN: So, you already memorize my moves huh!

MIN AE: Offcourse! 

 

Until fan girls starts to drag him again.

 

FAN GIRL 1: Oppa! This can't be happened! I'm your princess! Not her!

FAN GIRL 2: Not you! Me!

 

Until all the fan girls were ended up arguing while they were still dragging Jonghyun. I ran immediately. I headed on my classroom. 

 

I was in the hallway going to classroom when I notice someone's following me. I just continue walking fastly. But I still hear the footsteps. I stop first and turn back. Too late, he ran away already. Until, I notice a rose from the floor. I think he left the rose when he was running. I wonder who was it.

 

I just continue my way going to my school since that person is not already here. I enter my classroom and put my stuffs. And after that, I go out of the classroom and check out for the booths outside. But before that, a Mass was held. I attend the Mass. And sit at my seat. The chair beside me is empty. I just quiet listening to the Mass and to the Priest.

 

UNTIL.

 

I saw Minho sit at the chair beside me. I got shock but just don't mind him. I pretend that I didn't see him. I just let him sit beside me. Actually, it was an akward moment. Before, I barely talk with him but now we didn't talk even a single word. But I notice him, starring at me while I'm listening. It was really an akward moment. We remain silent for the whole Mass.

 

Until the Mass ended up. I stood up. He look at me. I just turn around and not mind him. I'm really shy on what happened to us. I just sigh. And go outside. And look at the booths. Time for fun!

 

--TO BE CONTINUE--

 

NOTE:

I'm terribly sorry for the super late update. But don't cha worry, we have no classes today. So, I'll update as many as I can! I hope I can! Hehe! :)) God Bless all readers, subscribers, and commenters! Hehe! A huge a hug for you! :* :]]

-TaeminIsBigHeart<3