AM I DESERVING FOR YOUR LOVE?

My heart is only for Minho not for you Jonghyun! NEVER!

 

Is Chapter 29 thrilling? Or boring? Well, it's still not the end! I don't want to end that with a sad story so please check out the next chapter. keke. :D
-TaeminIsBigHeart
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
MINHO'S POV
 
 
 
Min Ae bring to the Operating Room. And because I'm not allowed to enter there, I wait patiently outside. I'm really nervous! And finally the Doctor came out.
 
 
 
DOCTOR: Are you her relative?
 
MINHO: No, I'm just her friend.
 
DOCTOR: I'm sorry, she's still comatose. 
 
MINHO: What? You must be kidding me! Min Ae would not be like that!
 
DOCTOR: Do you want to check her to see the proof? Don't worry, she can wake up for within few days or for good, maybe just a few hours.
 
 
 
Then, I start to cry. I really hate it that I can't do anything for Min Ae. I want her to be fine!! Then, Min Ae bring to a room there. Now, I can already come there. So, I did to check if she's ok.
 
 
 
Then I came into that room. I see Min Ae, still doesn't getting awake. I immediately sit in the chair beside her. Then, I hold her hand really tightly. In my thoughts, I was shouting "Min Ae, wake up! Min Ae, wake up!". But still, I can't do nothing. Until, I felt my eyes were closely shutting. Then, I slept with her. 
 
 
 
_________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
JONGHYUN'S POV
 
 
 
I was in the middle of laughing with my classmates when a sudden call(in my cellphone) surprise me up. Jang Eun calls me. She was crying.
 
 
 
JONGHYUN: Yobosseo?
 
JANG EUN: Jonghyun, I'm sorry to tell this. 
 
JONGHYUN: What are you talking about?
 
JANG EUN: About Min Ae.
 
JONGHYUN: What happen to her? Tell me!
 
JANG EUN: Min Ae is comatose.
 
 
 
I coulsn't say any words. I can't believe this is happening. So, I ask her where hospital she was brought. When, I knew it, I run immediately and ride a taxi.
 
 
 
--AFTER SOME FEW MINUTES--
 
 
 
Finally, I already came to that Hospital. I rush to the Nurse to ask where Park Min Ae is confined. And she said she was in Room 1234. So, I rushly run fastly to that room. And she's really got comatose. I begin to cry. I'm not believing this! This can't be! I saw Minho sleeping while sitting in the chair beside Min Ae. He was holding Min Ae's right hand. So, I hold Min Ae's left hand. Then, begin to cry. Minho woke up. 
 
MINHO: Don't hold her hand!
JONGHYUN: I'm her boyfriend! Why? Aren't you concern for her?!
MINHO: You were not there when she needs help! You're not deserving to be her boyfriend! You even can't protect her!
JONGHYUN: You don't know what you're saying! Be careful with your words!
MINHO: Why? Who's the one who help her when she fell with the stairs? Who was the one who was there for her? It's me, right? So, now, are you really deserving for her?
 
When Minho said that, it made me realize something. I'm just a waste for her! I even not there to help her out and I was in the middle of laughing with my classmates. I'm nonsense!
 
So, I remove her hands. I just came out of the room. I can't see her being like this! I really can't! When I was outside, I cry really alot! I just wish her to be fine and that I will be happy. 
 
 
_________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
MINHO'S POV
 
That Jonghyun! Don't he come to Min Ae again!
 
I waited for Min Ae. But she's still doesn't get fine. She was truely unconcious. I again, sleep with her while sitting.
 
 
 
 
 
--AFTER FEW HOURS--
 
 
I felt Min Ae's hands were moving. I wake up. She was opening her eyes.
 
SHE WAS ALREADY AWAKE!
 
MIN AE: Jonghyun? Are you Jonghyun?
MINHO: No, I'm not!
MIN AE: Oh sorry. Where's Jonghyun? I want to see him. Did he visit me?
MINHO: (I was thinking what shall I say)
MIN AE: Where is Jonghyun?
MINHO: You better rest Min Ae.
MIN AE: But where is he?
MINHO: Actually, he didn't come. He didn't visit you! So, you better rest first.
MIN AE: If he come, just wake me up.
MINHO: Alright. Sleep now.
 
Then she slowly close her eyes and sleep. I immediately call her parents to say the good news. 
 
After few minutes, her parents with Jang Eun came. Min Ae wake up. She still finding Jonghyun! Why always Jonghyun?!! Why him? Why him?
 
MIN AE: Is Jonghyun already came?
MINHO: No, he didn't.
HER MOTHER: Is Jonghyun didn't visit her?
MINHO: Jonghyun didn't.
HER MOTHER: But why? He supposed to be here.
JANG EUN: Wait, I had a call with him lately. I said what happen to Min Ae. Minho, are you sure he didn't came?
MINHO: I'm surely he does not.
JANG EUN: I don't think so. I know Jonghyun, and he really does love Min Ae so much. So, I'm sure he's really worrying now. 
 
Then the doctor came in. He check Min Ae. He said, Min Ae is already fine. She can go home already with just few days. It's really a good news for her. I'm so happy. But, I won't let Jonghyun come to her. He's nonsense! I should be Min Ae's boy! So, I will do everything just to be with her and I'm deserving for her not Jonghyun!
 
 
 
 
NOTE:
 
Sorry guys, but I will just cut it here. (I know it's really boring and short and so many drama). I have to do some projects, so I'll cut it here. But tomorrow's Friday, so I'll promise I'll update! So, bye AFF people! Muah! Always take care and God Bless! Really thanks to all! Muah! :*
 
Since Christmas is near, I'll giving you a big hug! Haha, lol! 
 
Bye!
-TaeminIsBigHeart