A word that will change forever. ♥

My heart is only for Minho not for you Jonghyun! NEVER!

MIN AE'S POV


At SM entertainment building..


I was just quitely sitting here when until I heard someone slam the door. I looked at it. I got shocked. It was Jung Myung oppa. He look so angry. As in!


"Where's that bastard, huh?" He said.

"Who?" I said.

"Min Ae, don't at like you don't know! You know what I mean!" He said angrily. I know that he was pertaining to Jonghyun. Until, Jjong interrupted us.


And Jung Myung punch Jonghyun. I try stopping him but he never listen to me. SMent people starts to come by and were gossiping. And so, Jonghyun did punch also Jung Myung. They punch each other.


"What's you're problem huh!" Jonghyun said.

"You were leaving him before and he almost faint just thinking of you and now you came back with just like that! How about me? I was there when she needed a shoulder to cry on! I was there when she slowly recoverring up and smiles went back on his face! I was there when she needed you!" He said.  And again, they start punching each other.

"STOP! PLEASE!" I shout. They both starred at me.

"Min Ae, why it has to be him? Why?" Jung Myung oppa said.

"Because I love him. Oppa, you know me. You know what I feel. Behind those anger, those hatreds, we still can't change the fact that I still do love him no matter what." I said. Then, he looked at Jjong badly and hold his collar.

"Just don't break her heart you bastard! Break her heart or I break your face!" Jung Myung oppa said to Jonghyun. And leaves and slam the door angrily. I notice Jonghyun's face is full with some bruises. So I instantly get emergency kit from the staffs there. And start healing him


"Sit." I said. Then he sitted. I starts putting cotton with medicine on his face. I saw him smiling.

"Why you're smiling? Are you idiot? Aren't you hurt by all those bruises?" I said.

"Cause you were able to express you're feelings for me ^-^" He said.

"Shut up!" I said. So, I press the cotton on his face hardly.

"Ouch!" He said. He was still smiling like idiot there.

"So you really do love me, huh!" He said while smiling.

"SHUT UP! It's scripted. Hahahaha." I said. He slowly leaning his face unto mine. What? Is he going to kiss me? Ew! NO! So, I slowly moving my head backwards until I bump unto the wall. He laughed at me. Whatever! >.< Again, he start starring at me like crazy and smirk at me. Crap it. Crap that. Crap this!

"Kim Jonghyun! STOP!" I said. He slowly moves his face.

 

Until.. 1..2..3.. He kiss me at my forehead. I give him a merong and stick out my tongue and I . He got pissed off.

 

"You want me to kiss you really at lips, huh?" He said. Slowly moving his head closier.

"Kim Jonghyun! Stop me!" I said.

"No! Kim Jonghyun will never stop loving you!" He said. I pinch his cheeks.

"You corny dino!" I said and get off. Haha.

 

After one week..


I was alone here at the rooftop of SM entertainment when until somebody hug me tightly. I looked at the one who hugged me. It was Jonghyun.


"Min Ae, what are you going to do if we two got married?" I said. Weird! Why he's asking me that?

"What? Why you're asking me that question?" I said.

"Just answer me!" He said. Actually, I don't know what to say.

"I'll kill you with household chores! Hahahaha." I said then laughed.

"Babe, I'm serious!" He said. Actually, I got nervous by what he just said. I just hold his hand tighter.

"Like this!" I said pointing with our hands. Actually, I was holding his hands.

"What do you mean?" He said.

"Aish, don't you get it? I, I, I.. I will forever hold your hand." I said. Then he grab my hand and pulled me. We ride on a taxi. Aish, what he think he's doing?


After few minutes..


We arrived somewhere at a random park here. Oh wait, this park is familiar! Ah! I knew it! It was the park whom I first met with Jonghyun!


"Why did you bring me here?" I said.

"Babe, stop asking! ok?" He said. I nodded. And so, I just keep quiet.


Until 14 childrens went on a line and each of them gave me cards. I open it all. But with each card, it only wriiten with a big letter. And the last child said I have to open it and form a word by those letters.


This was the letters: R  E  M  Y  A  M  R  U  W  L  O  Y  L  I  Y  K  E  N  M  O


I really don't know what the word is! Jjong got pissed off. I wonder why he's so affected by that matter. And so, he scatteres the letters and form a word. This was the word he form: WILL YOU MARRY ME MONKEY


What? How did he know the word? Ah, I get it! It was his plan! I got shocked by the words.


"Will you hold my hand forever?" He said. With my shock, I can't even move!

"Aish! You monkey! Answer me!" Dino-head said. Then, I just nodded. I couldn't believe this would happen!

"But how about SHINee? How about your career?" He said.

"I'm willing to leave it all." He said.

"Jonghyun! That's not right! You'll just leave your carreer for me? I don't think this will work." I said then walk away.


Until.. he hug me tightly.


"Min Ae, I don't want you to leave me again. I just really want you!" He said.

"But it's--" I said but was cut off by his KISS. He kiss me tightly. The kiss I was missing all of the years. After few minutes, he stop kissing me and look at me.

"Like what I said, I'm willing to leave it all for you!" He said. I cried. It was tears of joy.


Actually, I don't know if this gonna work. But I hope it does. :))

 

NOTE:

Guys, I haven't say to you this matter. Actually, this fic is nearly on end. Only few chapters ahead. But I'll promise it would be have a happy ending ^-^ Just tune in :)) But before the end will nearly end[?] xD I just want to say thanks to all subscribers and comments ^_^ Actually, I always being cheer up with all of that stuff! Ireally love you guys! ^-^       --TaeminIsBigHeart