SURPRISE!

My heart is only for Minho not for you Jonghyun! NEVER!

JONGHYUN'S POV

 

(Recess time)

 

"RING!"

 

Recess time! Omo! The more time goes round, the smaller time I will leave. But I didn't see my Min Ae today! UHHH! I just want her to see in my last day! Actually, they're having exam at exactly the time I will going to leave. 

 

BUT ACTUALLY I HAVE A PLAN

 

Just watch out! Haha.

 

And it's actually evolving Min Ae's exam paper. Haha.

 

And I will do it now!

 

I go at Teacher's Faculty room or their Office since they're having a break. And gladly, NO TEACHER HERE! Haha. I can now do my plan. I look for their Teacher's table and saw their exam paper. Wow, they're exam is hard huh.

 

OMO! Her teacher is coming! She stared at me scarily.

 

TEACHER: JONGHYUN! What you're doing here huh?! And what you are doing with their test papers?! (with cold voice)

JONGHYUN: (I grin big) Hehe. Ma'am, can I have a favor?

 

She came closer to me and I whisper my plan.

 

TEACHER: WHAT?! I'm not doing that!

JONGHYUN: Ma'am please! Since I will now leave. (I did a poor puppy look)

TEACHER: (she stared at me) Alright! But I ONLY allow Min Ae to have a remedial since I don't want any of my students to have a failing grade.

JONGHYUN: Ma'am, I thought NO REMEDIAL?

TEACHER: Well, YES. But, how did you know?

JONGHYUN: Through her bestfriend.

TEACHER: You really do have a research regarding on her huh. Ok, I will now leave.

JONGHYUN: Really thanks Ma'am! You really did a big favor to me!

TEACHER: No problem! But please do take care of her!

JONGHYUN: Yes Ma'am! I will! (I did a salute to her)

 

Then, her teacher leave. I did my plan.

 

AND MISSION COMPLETE!

 

I look at my watch, and OMO! In just 20 minutes, I will now leave. I came back to our classroom. I already say excuse to our teacher. And carry my things. All my classmates wave goodbye to me. Actually, most of the girls don't want me to leave.

 

GIRL 1: Oppa, are you really leaving me?

GIRL 2: Hey, he's already mine! But now he's leaving!

GIRL 3: How about me! How about our love story? How can we contiune it?

GIRL 4: Excuse me! It's only YOUR love story! But actually, oppa didn't know about it! Remember, I'm his Noona! Can we have a replay replay replay? Please don't go!

GIRL 5: All of you! You all didn't know that he's falling for me? Wait oppa, SARANGHAEYO! Don't leave me!

 

Then the girls starts to pull each other's hair and some starts to punch each other because of me. Some are crying alot. Some are pushing me inside of our classroom. But before trouble comes bigger, I will now have my exit. SHINee members also follow. While walking to the hallway, I first stop at Min Ae's classroom. I just look at her since the door was widely open. While she's having her last minute review. I think she's really aiming to have a high score. Goodluck my love!

 

BUT I ALMOST FORGOT I HAVE MY PLAN. HAHA.

 

Just watch what's going to happen.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

MIN AE'S POV

 

I'm just quiet sitting on my seat, getting prepared while I'm having a last minute review. But OMO! How can I go at Jonghyun's flight? Uhhh! I'm having a delima now! But since I'm here already, I will do it. But how about Jonghyun? While having my last minute review, I notice Jonghyun starring at me outside of our classroom while carrying his things. I'm terribly guilty that I can't go at his flight. But NO. I will just go after my exam. And then he leave.

 

Exam papers are now giving one by one. Finally, my exam paper finally comes. I write my name on top it. And look at the exam paper.

 

AND...

 

OMO!

 

You know what's written on it? It says like this:

 

"Min Ae, just answer one question. DO YOU REALLY LOVE KIM JONGHYUN?"

 

I was shock. I cannot say any one word because of shockness. I look at the second page and it's also written like this:

 

"Min Ae, just answer one question. DO YOU REALLY LOVE KIM JONGHYUN? Answer it honestly!"

 

I try to look at other's paper if they have the same as mine. BUT NO. They're exam papers contains the original questions. I can't hold my tears and I cried again. I immediately run outside of our classroom.

 

TEACHER: Hey Min Ae! Don't go!

 

I ask the guard of the school if Jonghyun already leave. But yes, he already leave. I immediately call a taxi. I said to the driver please drive fastly. 

 

Finally, we arrive at the Airport. I find him everywhere but I can't find him. Until I saw SHINee members, I immediately ran unto them.

 

MIN AE: Where is Jonghyun?

SHINee:(pointing where he is)

 

I saw him going to enter the entrance of the plane. I shouted his name.

 

MIN AE: HEY KIM JONGHYUN! 

 

He look at me. Suddenly, I felt my tears were falling down. I start to cry while my face down. He came unto me. And touch my hair. I look at him. And he immediately hold my cheeks wiping my tears.

 

MIN AE: KIM JONGHYUN! You're stupid! You said you love me, then now you're leaving me? (while crying)

JONGHYUN: (he kiss my forehead and hold my arms) Yes, I really do love you! But you love Minho. And I only want your happiness. 

 

He turn back. I immediately hug him from his back.

 

MIN AE: Don't leave me! I really need you! (while crying)

 

He face me and hold my chin.

 

JONGHYUN: Answer me, one question. Do you love the guy whom you met in the park stoles your kiss? Do you love the guy who's only wants to hug and kiss you everytime? DO YOU REALLY LOVE ME?

MIN AE: I will answer that if you will not leave me! 

JONGHYUN: Just answer me then I will not leave!

MIN AE: Alright! I LOVE YOU KIM JONGHYUN! Now, will you able to leave me? I'm already falling for you!

 

But an unexpected thing happen...

 

He came closer to my face and stared at me on my eyes.

 

SUDDENLY...

 

 

 

HE LAUGH REALLY BADLY.

 

OMO! I thought he will be kissing me. But he suddenly laugh at me so loudly. I slap his shoulder. And stared at him very badly.

 

MIN AE: Hey Kim Jonghyun! Did you think I'm only joking? Or you're just making fun of my feelings? (I stared at him badly)

JONGHYUN: HAHAHAHAH! Actually, ALL WAS A PLAN! And nothing really real! 

MIN AE: WHAT?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? (in a cold voice)

JONGHYUN: Actually, I'm not really leaving SHINee! There's no such thing I will leave you! It's just a set-up. Even the SHINee members, they also know it except for Minho. I know he will not agree unto this. That's also explains that no news about me is appearing about my leave. Cause it's all a set-up!

 

I look at Minho. And it was true that he really don't know this because his face were really shock. Suddenly, he ran away. I think he's mad at us. I tried to catch him but Jonghyun grabs my hand.

 

MIN AE: JONGHYUN! LOOK WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!

JONGHYUN: Wait, please listen first to my explanation! 

 

I just listen to him.

 

JONGHYUN: And actually, about the exam paper. I was also the one who set it up! I printed it on my own! 

MIN AE: Jonghyun! Are you playing with my feelings? Why you're doing this to me?

JONGHYUN: Actually, I did this all, to know what's really your feelings for me and if you really do love me.

MIN AE: JONGHYUN! You're a big LIAR!

JONGHYUN: You just said recently that you love me. So, that's true, right?

MIN AE: Are you thinking that I'm really just kidding! You see! I'm crying! And it's all because of you!

 

Jonghyun hug me so tightly.

 

JONGHYUN: Now, I knew it! I have no doubt!

 

Jonghyun face me. He look at my eyes. Suddenly, I felt the spark that indicates that I really love him. I can feel the magic! Now, I have no doubt, I really do love him!

 

He put his hands on my waist and stared staightly at my eyes.

 

JONGHYUN: Now, your heart is mine!

 

I pinch his nose.

 

MIN AE: Uhhh! Jonghyun stop being corny! You're making me blush! 

 

My cheeks starts to become reddish and I really blush alot.

 

JONGHYUN: SSSHHH!

 

He came closely at my face. I start to close my eyes. And start to put his lips unto mine. And start to kiss me tightly. This time, I can feel that he's really happy by the way of his kiss. It was really sweet! Actually, I felt that he don't want to stop. He keep on kissing me. But this time, I kiss him back. Our lips were really locked at each other. Suddenly, we stop kissing. He pinch my cheeks. I pinch also his nose. His hands were still on my waist.

 

MIN AE: Now, happy that I kissed you back?

JONGHYUN: TERRIBLY YES! 

 

He look straightly at me eyes.

 

JONGHYUN: Now, I will never let you go! Your heart is mine! YOUR HEART IS ONLY FOR JONGHYUN, NOT FOR MINHO!

MIN AE: NEVER! Haha. 

JONGHYUN: What did you say?

MIN AE: I was trying to be kidding, alright?

JONGHYUN: kidding? You're not funny! Haha.

MIN AE: WHATEVER!

 

All people including SHINee members clap us. Suddenly, we became shy. 

 

 

 

NOTE:

Hi guys! How do you like my surprise? Haha. But don't worry, it's not the end. I just want to Min Ae to express her true feelings for Jonghyun. Anyways, thanks for all who read, comment and subscribe. Always take care and God Bless You All! Muah! :))

 

-TaeminIsBigHeart ^-^