I WANT TO SEE HER IN A NICE DRESS :))

My heart is only for Minho not for you Jonghyun! NEVER!

NOTICE:

Hey guys! I have mention in the last chapter that, that chapter 34 was cut off, right? So, I'll gonna be posting the continuation of that Chapter. Hope ya enjoy!

 

 

CONTINUATION OF THE LAST CHAPTER(CHAPTER 34)..

 

MIN AE'S POV

JONGHYUN: Aish! You're blushing again!

MIN AE: Whatever! Ok, I have to go home!

JONGHYUN: Ok! I go with you!



I walk at the Hallway. He was on my back. Until, he hold my hand tightly. Ouch! It was really tight! I could even break my hand because of the tightness!



JONGHYUN: It's been long time since I didn't hold your hand like this!

MIN AE: Ouch! Jonghyun stop it! It's very tight!



He hold my hand even tighter.



MIN AE: JONGHYUN!! I SAID STOP IT!

JONGHYUN: From now on, I will hold your hand like this so that you wouldn't able to let go from me!

MIN AE: Whatever. -_-

JONGHYUN: But babe, promise me that there would no other boy hold your hand like this except for me huh!

MIN AE: Aish! What are you talking about? How about my father, my brother or even my friends?! Aish! You're definitely weird!

JONGHYUN: Aish! It's not what I mean! What I mean is there's no other boy who would steal your heart from me! Or else I will beat up that guy!

MIN AE: Ah whatever! You're crazy!


But actually I'm really happy that he gets back like what he does before. Now, I really knew how much he loves me! ;]]

 

END OF CHAPTER 35...

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Here's Chapter 35! Enjoy! Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :))

 

CHAPTER 35 - I WANT TO SEE HER IN A NICE DRESS :)) 

 

JONGHYUN'S POV

 

(1 DAY LATER.. AT JONGHYUN'S HOUSE)

 

I woke up so early, oviously going school. Haha. I couldn't resist to hear Min Ae's voice. I want to talk to her especially were now ok. Uhh! She's not answering my call so I try it again. Until, she answers it!

 

JONGHYUN AND MIN AE'S CONVERSATION THROUGH CALL:

MIN AE: Yobosseo? Who's this? (In a sleepy voice)

JONGHYUN: Why you're voice so cute?

MIN AE: Ah, Jonghyun! It's you again! Where did you get your brain to call me this early and asking me why I'm having this voice! You ert monkey!

JONGHYUN: Aw, my babe so scary! Cause your voice is so weak. Did you ate dinner?

MIN AE: Ah, whatever! Did you look at your watch? Why you're asking me if I ate dinner? Offcourse I will!

JONGHYUN: Aw. ok ok. That's good! Please take care yourself babe huh! Or else I will kiss you one hundred times as I can and won't let you go!

MIN AE: Shut up! Why did you call?

JONGHYUN: I call you up to hear your voice! I just really want to hear your voice! So can you please talk to me more!

MIN AE: Whatever!

JONGHYUN: Is that only you can say? Ok, just wait until I kiss you!

MIN AE: Shut up!

JONGHYUN: Ok ok! You should have prepare now!

MIN AE: For what?

JONGHYUN: For my kiss! Offcourse! Ok Min Ae, we should have ready for school now! If you didn't go at school, I will go at your house and kiss you million times infront of your Mother!

MIN AE: Ah whatever! I will go back to sleep! So shut up! Don't be noisy!

 

And then she became quiet.

 

JONGHYUN: Hey babe! Why you're so quiet?

 

She didn't answer me. I think she already sleep again. Until.. I hear her snoring. Ah! Her snoring is so cute!

 

JONGHYUN: Ok. Sleep well tight babe! Saranghae!

 

Then I heard her whisper something.

 

MIN AE: Sara-- Ah Nevermind!

JONGHYUN: Babe? What's that babe?

MIN AE: Uh! I said nermind! I'm really just sleepy!

JONGHYUN: Bye! Ok, I will kiss you through phone! (I kiss my cellphone)

MIN AE: You didn't able to kiss me! YOU WERE KISSING YOUR OWN CELLPHONE! BLEH!

JONGHYUN: Whatever! Wait until I kiss you later!

MIN AE: Whatever! I will hide myself from you!

JONGHYUN: I will find you whatever it takes!

 

Until.. She hang up. I guess she will sleep again. I'm really excited to go at school to see her! Then, I get myself prepared and change my school uniform. I first look at the Calendar.

 

And oh my! School is near to end! I will terribly miss Min Ae.

 

(AT THE SCHOOL)

 

I walk through the Hallway. Asual, fangirls yelling their lungs out. What can I do? It's very usual everyday. Haha. I go search for Min Ae where she is. But Min Ae is not here yet. Ah, I'm so excited to see her!

 

Then, I decided to call her up.

 

MIN AE: What? (In a sleepy voice again)

JONGHYUN: Uh! Min Ae! You're still at home, right?

MIN AE: Uh! Who cares? I'm sleepy!

JONGHYUN: Wake up and get yourself ready!

MIN AE: Uh I'm so lazy!

JONGHYUN: Aish! You're making me miss you even more!

MIN AE: Aw. So you mean you want me to go to school because you miss me?

JONGHYUN: Offcourse I miss you! So, please go here!

MIN AE: Ah! Whatever!

 

She hang up. I noticed students were looking somewhere there. It was crowded. I also look at it. They were looking at a poster. But I can't read it because there's so many people there. I ask a guy there.

 

JONGHYUN: Uh, excuse me. What's written on the poster there?

GUY: Oh Jonghyun oppa! Shall we dance?(He's voice is gayish)

JONGHYUN: Oppa? And what are you talking about?

GUY: Oh, I mean Hyung! (Now, he's voice became manly)

JONGHYUN: Do you know what's it's all about?

GUY: First, I have a conditon first before answering your question!

JONGHYUN: Then what is that?

GUY: Kiss me at lips OPPA!

JONGHYUN: What? Sorry, I have my girl and she will just get jealous if she knows it!

GUY: Don't worry! It just a secret!

JONGHYUN: Do you mean you're a gay!

GUY: Whatever Oppa! But still inlove with you! :>

JONGHYUN: Aish! Nevermind!

 

I just try again to look at the poster. And it was all about "Grand Ball Day!" and it's open for all students there. Which means if Min Ae attends that Grand Ball, I WOULD SEE HER IN A NICE DRESS AND DANCE WITH HER! It will be a good idea to convince her to join! I have to convince her!  

 

So, I find Min Ae where she is. Good thing the classes aren't start yet. So, I have to find her no matter what. So, I just wait right infront of the gate of our school. Uh! I really can't wait to see her! So, I just scratch my nape. Haha.

 ">>>..>>     

 

I really want to see her! No one but only her! Aish! Until I see her going in the gate. Yes! She came! I'm so happy! But her face is still sleepy. Finally, she's walking towards me.

 

 

But she just ignored me. I think she's really sleepy. She never noticed me there. So, I hit her head. Haha.

 

JONGHYUN: (I giggle) Hey my cute sleepyhead!

MIN AE: Uh! See! I'm still sleepy!

JONGHYUN: We still do have classes huh!

MIN AE: It's your fault for making me thinking of you all night!

JONGHYUN: What? Can you repeat that? YOU WERE THINKING ME ALL NIGHT? AISH! (I pinch her cheeks)

MIN AE: (She cover ) Huh? Did I said that?!

JONGHYUN: Haha. I got you babe! GOTCHA!

MIN AE: Whatever! (I rolled my eyes)

JONGHYUN: MIN AE IS THINKING ME ALL NIGHT! MIN AE IS THINKING ME ALL NIGHT!

MIN AE: (She cover my mouth) Sshh! Don't be noisy!

JONGHYUN: Why you're shy?

MIN AE: Aish! You want me to go home again? 

 

She turned around. I hugged her waist so tightly. She remove my hands from her waist. Then she walks in. I hold her hand. I accompany her to go at the locker. I open my Locker. And oh my, SO MANY LOVE LETTER COME FROM FANS. As in SO MANY.

 

MIN AE: Aish! Why there's many mess there, huh?

JONGHYUN: Until now you're still jealous?

MIN AE: Shut up! 

JONGHYUN: You're just jealous because I'm receiving so much love from other girls, right?

MIN AE: Aish! You know? You're so noisy!

 

I kiss her cheeks.

 

JONGHYUN: Don't worry, I'm still falling for only one girl.

MIN AE: And who's that lucky girl?

JONGHYUN: She's Kim Jonghyun's only love.

MIN AE: Really? Aish! You're so corny!

JONGHYUN: Whatever!

 

Then after she got all the stuffs in her locker, she walks in. I put my hands on her shoulders. Finally, it's my opportunity to convince her. 

 

JONGHYUN: Yah babe! I have something to tell you!

MIN AE: What's that?

JONGHYUN: Uhm. Uhm.

MIN AE: What?

JONGHYUN: You're good at dancing, right?

MIN AE: Not that good. Why?

JONGHYUN: Uhm. If I invite you in a Grand Ball, will you dance with me?

MIN AE: Grand ball? Key could join you!

JONGHYUN: Uh! So it means he's my partner?

MIN AE: Obviously.

 

"RING!"

 

Suddenly, the bell rings. Ah oh my, I really want to see her in a nice dress and dance with me. She still aren't want to join with me. ARGH! -_-

 

JONGHYUN: Ah wait, where's my kiss?

MIN AE: Kiss you're ugly head!

JONGHYUN: Please. (I did a puppy look face)

MIN AE: No way!

JONGHYUN: Wait until class dismissal, you will receive 1,000,000,000,000 kiss from me!

MIN AE: Aish! Whatever! 

JONGHYUN: That's a deal!

MIN AE: Deal your face!

 

Until she walk going to her classroom. I wave goodbye to her. I wish she will join me in the ball. Hoho.

 

NOTE:

Guys, I'm so sorry for the late update :)) Hope you understand. heehee. :D Anyways, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Since year 2010 will end, I just want to say thank you to all who became part of this fanfic. You were cheering me in your own little ways. Kamsahamnida! ^^ God Bless! ^_^

-TaeminIsBigHeart ^.<