THE DESPERATE STALKER :D

My heart is only for Minho not for you Jonghyun! NEVER!

 

JONGHYUN'S POV

 

After the rehearsal..

 

And so, it was a plain day. Just practicing and keep on rehearsing every now and then. But actually I haven't seen Min Ae today. I guess our Manager command something to her. But actually, today I feel like walking again but going home. I don't know but I really love to walk. So as a celebrity, I have to wear hidden clothes again. Yeah, I know this is always happening, but I love doing it. keke. I love walking free.

 

As I go outside the building, I saw that Park Min Ae the monkey here. What? She's here? Really? But I guess she's going home too. But I saw her with someone. Ugh. And who's that boy? If only I could punch him! Wait, why do I have to care anyway? What might be their relationship to each other? So, I decided to stalk them. keke. Gladly, I'm wearing hidden clothes now. kekekeke ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

 

I follow them secretly. Offcourse. I hid on trees. Pretending to be a tree. Pretending to be a plant. Borrowing some girl clothes. And all that stuff just to follow them. kekekeke. But I guess, they're having a walking date. I guess it's a date. I DON'T KNOW BUT IT REALLY PISSES ME OFF. THIS IS CRAP. >.< And now they're going to a restaurant there. Oh really? Min Ae does now eat on restaurants too? I thought he doesn't like expensive. Speaking of restaurant, I also enter the restaurant quietly. Haha, nobody really recognize me here. Even them.

 

And it was all bored looking at them while they're having fun talks and chats. While me being bored here alone. Looks like that Park Min Ae is enjoying with his company. But I hear her he call that man "JungMyung". I guess JungMyung was his name. And Min Ae really enjoys being with that JungMyung guy. Ugh! Crap it! Crap it! Crap it! Crap it! >.< I hate seeing it. But I don't know why.

 

OH WAIT, AM I JEALOUS? UUUUGGGGHHHH!!!! NO WAY!

 

Suddenly, I stop stalking them. I don't know I just hate seeing it. Caue they're both corny. keke. *kidding*

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

A DAY AFTER..

 

As usual, were here on Sm entertainment building to have some rehearsals. Gladly, it's break time now. I saw Min Ae texting on someone while smiling. I bet that's Jung Myung guy whom she texted with. So, I come to her without her even noticing. I immediately grab her phone. She tries to ctach and get it from me. But I try to read her text.

 

And yeah, I'm smart. keke. A text message come from that Jung Myung guy. And I also got correct with his name, right? Oh Kim Jonghyun, you're not just handsome. You're smart too. kekekeke. XD When I was trying to read the text message, Min Ae instantly grab her phone from me.

 

"And who are you to read my messages little jerk!" She said then she turn around continuing to read on her phone. I grab her wrist which makes her turn around and look at me.

"And What's you're relationship with that Jung Myung guy huh?" I asked. I actually look like gangster now huh. kekekeke. XD

"It's none of you're business! You have many girls, right? Go and just enjoyed being with them and mind you're own business! I know you would enjoy it!" She said. She empasize the word "being with them". UGH! CRAP IT!

 

BUT WAIT, WHY WOULD I ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT IT? CRAP. >.<

 

 

After rehearsals..

 

So today, I ride on SHINee's van. But before leaving, I checked if that Jung Myung guy came. But no, Min Ae just went home by herself. I don't know why I'm actually caring about that matter. But as far as I know, I hate seeing them together.

 

At our dorm, the whole I was on our dorm, I was just thinking about that matter. I'm really so confused about it! Am I starting to develop some feeling again for Min Ae? Crap it! NO WAY! But I'm really so confused now. Crap it! >.<

 

T O B E C O N T I N U E . . .