JJONG'S BDAY TREAT :] (PART 2)

My heart is only for Minho not for you Jonghyun! NEVER!

 

MIN A'S POV

 

And so, were here! Yipee! :] But wait, I need to pee! So, I go at the comfort room. But with my surprise, Jjong is also going to the comfort room. Offcourse, there's have two comfort room there. One for boys and one for girls. XD But actually, we met at the hallway but ended up smirking and ignoring each other. kekekeke XD

 

"Going to poop?" I said. XD

"Huh. Look who's talking! Maybe you're the one who's GOING TO POOP! Don't be shy monkey! It's just you and me!" He said. Just shut up dude! Just SHUT UP! >.<

"SHUT UP! Well, goodluck for pooping!" I said waving at him. keke XD

 

Then so, I went to the restroom. And after some minutes, I'm finish and went back to the van. Jjong also went back there. But ait! The van is not here! CCCCRRRRAAAAPPPP! >.<

 

I try contacting the other crews, but they all not answering! Jjong is also panicking. What's this? A set-up? AISH >.< And so, we try finding the van here on the very very huge amusement park. This is totally a crap! But gladly, Jjong wore ver very hidden clothes, so were free to walk. I couldn't even recognize him by his clothes.

 

AFTER FEW HOURS OF WALKING AND FINDING THE VAN..

 

We didn't find the van. AND CRAP! We think they left US here. Only me and Jjong. UUUUGGGGHHHH! But were still here on the very very huge amusement park. *sigh*

 

But we can't do nothing, were here already. So we just accept the fact that I'm going to celebrate dino's bday here with ONLY him. Maybe if we were on dinosaur museum, I'll be enjoying teasing him so badly. BUT NO, were not. All I can do is to cry and sigh. Cry and sigh. Cry and sigh. Cry and sigh!!!!

 

"UGH! Monkey! Don't be over-reacting! You're not a good actress either!" He said while doing a merong.

"Shut up! I know you want this!" I said.

"Oh? What? Who wants to be with a crying monkey like you?" He said.

"Nobody wants to be with an annoying dino either!" I said.

"What?" And now, his folding his fist. So, I cry louder as I can.

"Ok, ok. Shut up now. I'll buy you ice cream to make you shut up! Can you shut up now?" He said.

"Really?" I said while doing a poor puppy eyes. I know it's a childish thing but I'm really hungry right now.

 

Then he buy there at the Ice Cream Stand. Gladly, his clothes are really hidden. :] And now, he's back here. He buy two chocolate ice cream. AHA! I'll be making a plan! Haha, just watch out! *smirking*

 

Then we sit at the bench at the corner. Before sitting up, I grab the two ice creams already. I command him to buy another one.

 

"And who are you to command me, huh?" He said.

"Please? Pretty pretty please! Or else I'll be crying again and will be shouting that SHINee's Kim Jonghyun is abusing me!" I said. XD

"Ok! ok! But you owe me one ice cream huh!" He said. And I nodded. Ok, it's time for my plan. Then I sit at the bench holding the two ice creams. And then, I scattered the one ice cream at the right side of the bench. I do it intentionally. Then, I saw him going back here holding a chocolate ice cream again.

"Hey! Where's the other one? The other ice cream I mean." He asked.

"Well, uh. I ate it already." I said but I was just lying. It's only my alibi.

"Huh. Really? So it only proves that you're becoming poor or maybe it's you're first time eating someting delicious" He said.

"KIM JONGHYUN. JUST SHUT UP YOU'RE MOUTH OK?" I'm starting to be pissed off already. And I think he got scared by me. keke. So we just start eating the ice cream. Until, he sit at the right side of the bench without noticing the ice cream I scattered recently.

"Oh look! There's a poop in you're !" I said but he's just rolling his eyes, not believing me. Until, I point it out. And he saw it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 100x. I laughed and laughed at him.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I laughed. I couldn't stop laughing at him. Until, he got pissed.

"SHUT UP! You were setting me up, right! UUUUGGGGHHHH!" He said.

"And if I don't shut up, what you're going to do huh? HAHAHAHA!" I really couldn't stop laughing.

"You want me to kiss you infront of many people here, huh. So tell me, are you not gonna shut up?" He said. I got scared. I don't want to kiss a dino again. Never! XD So, I stop laughing. But in my inside, I'm laughing out loud. Haha. He just covered his but with his jacket. Hahahaha.

 

Suddenly it became akward moment and were really bored. And so, we decided to go on rides! YIPEE! But offcourse I don't want dino to be with me. So we keep on arguing.

 

"You can ride on yourself and laugh at yourself BUT NOT WITH ME!" I said.

"I don't like to be with you either!" He said. >.<

 

And so, we go on our seperate ways. But with my surprise, I HAVE NO MONEY! UGH! So, I forcingly come ack to Jjong.

 

"Haha. And who's now is the poor one?" He said.

"Ok ok! I know I'm poor but atleast I'm not dino-headed like you!" I said.

"You want me to leave you here, huh?!  He said. I shook my head into a 'NO' motion. :D And so I start riding on the rides with him. :|

 

First ride: Roller coaster! Yey! I'm so excited! But I can see him, he's shaking. Haha, he's nervous. While on the long line going to that ride, I start telling horror stories to him to make him more nervous. HAHAHAHA.

 

"You watch Final destination? I mean the horror movie one?" I asked.

"I even don't watch horror movies cause seeing you just make me scare!" He said. UGH! >.<

"SHUT UP. Ok, I tell you one part of it. There were a peer of friends. Then, they ride on a roller coaster. Suddenly, one friend of them fell from the roller coaster and died" I said. Actually, I'm not sure on the story. So, correct me please? He got more nervous.

"So tell me, are you continuing ride on the roller coaster?" I said. He's just quiet. But I can tell it, he's scared. kekekeke. Suddenly with my shock, he immediately tug on my shoulders and hug me very tightly.

"Hahahaha. So you're really nervous, huh?" I said.

"Just shut up and don't leave me!" He said and he's scared! Hahahaha.

 

So the whole time where on the long line going to the roller coaster, he's just hugging me tightly. He's seriously scared and nevous. keke. Weird! When it's finally our turn to go on the roller coaster ride, we make a deal.

 

"You want deal?" I said.

"What are you talking about?" He said.

"Uhmm. I actually considered it as a game. Ok, I tell you. If one of us screams or act like being nervous while on the ride loses! Get what I mean?" I said.

"And what's the prize then if someone wins?" He said.

"If someone wins, she/he could command anything to the loser. Get it?" I said.

"Huh. You're testing my roller coaster skills huh. Watch and learn loser!" He said. Look's who's talking! He even got nervous on my thrilling stories. kekekeke. But honestly, it's my first time riding on a roller coaster. And I'm actually nervous too. *grin*

 

And so, we start riding on the roller coaster. And I'm so freaking nervous and frozen sitting here. Actually, he's beside me since all are occupied already. And I know he's scared too. keke. Before the ride goes on, he said something.

 

"Nervous? keke. I think I'll be winning this!" He said. Uh! Whatever.

"Just shut up you dino!" I said.

 

And after few seconds, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

 

THIS IS FREAKING CRAP! I'M SO SCARED! AS IN SCARED! With my nervous, I instantly hug Jjong who's beside me. And I know he's nervous too, so he hug me tighter. No choice but to go on the flow. I'm sofreaking nervous. And for the whole time of riding on that supah long rollah-coastah, we were like that. Until, he scream like a gay here. keke, and I was laughing.

 

But at the end of the ride, no one wins cause were both act nervous. keke. I bet his more nervous than me because of my thrilling stories. keke.

 

"And who's the loser now?" He said.

"Shut up! No one even wins! :P" I said while sticking my thongue out and doing a merong.

"But I'm not the one who first hug someone!" He said. >.<

"Are you referring to me?" I said.

"Isn't that obvious? You were hugging me, right?" He said.

"And I'm not the one who scream like a gay there." I said.

"Shut up you monkey!" He said.

"Whatever dino headed with a gay scream." I said while rolling my eyes. He rolled his eyes too.

 

And so were bored again so we decided to go for more rides!

 

AFTER FEW HOURS..

 

Woooo! I'm so tired already! Actually, we go on many rides. Actually, I've always requested for super high rides and he's always getting nervous. kekekeke. But I honestly I enjoyed it. No, I dind't mean I enjoyed going out with him. I mean, I enjoyed teasing him all the time and seeing him being a loser! kekekeke.

 

While walking, FYI, were walking like were strangers to each other, ok? haha. Suddenly, snow starts falling and appearing. And it' so cold as it is! Suddenly, I felt some hands on my waist. Crap, who are you? Then, I look at my behind to see who's is it.

 

AND IT'S NONE OTHER THAN THE AMAZING NERVOUS T-REX DINOSAUR KIM JONGHYUN. Crap, what are you doing? Then I notice, he's freezing and shaking.

 

"Crap, what do you think are you doing?" I said.

"Just shut up! I'm cold so just shut up please?!" He said. I tried removing his hands but he hug it tighter and tighter. UUGGHHH! I'm so hating this scene! >.<

 

AFTER FEW MINUTES..

 

Wooooooooo! Finally! He stop hugging me! But still I hate it. >.< And still, snows are endlessly falling. And still, it's cold here. Ugh. But I actually like snows ever since. Uh-huh, I'm going to play with snows. So I grab some snows and throw it to Jjong's dino face. XD

 

And he's now having a revenge, he's now throwing snows to me. AND IT'S SO COLD. And so, we play like little childrens. He keeps on catching me and running like monkeys here.

 

UNTIL..

 

We accidentally fell on the groud like a sandwhich one. I'm on the top and he's on the bottom. Like how we met for the first time. AISH! I REALLY HATE THIS! And I know I'm blushing right now. I just really can't control my cheeks. >.<

 

But luckily I'm on the top cause I know if he's on the top he will just kiss me. But it's still akward! So I get off immediately and stand up. He stand up too. And wipe my clothes on. Then we both look at each other. Looking shock. O.O Aish, this is really akward. -_______-

 

I notice that it's already afternoon going night already. It's 5:30 on the afternoon already. I think we should go home already. But how can we go home? Their van is aren't here already! -_____-

 

So we decided to ride on a bus. Gladly, there's bus here. Actually, there's no other occupied seats there so we have to stand up. But many people were also standing up. I mean, only limited space are here on the bus. But no choice but to stand up.

 

And since were only standing up and the bus kept on moving ang moving every time, I'm nervous that I'm might fall here. Until I felt someone grab my hand. Yeah, you guess it right! It's the Kim Jonhyun dino again. What the crap is he doing? Why he's starting to do some weird acts now? Ugh, he's definitely weird nowadays. But still were enemies, right? XD

 

"Just hold on inable for you not to fall, araso?" He said. What? What he just said? Why he's being nice to me nowadays?

"Why you're doing this?" I said. Then he laughed.

"Hahahaha. You think I'm doing this because I like you? Keke. Never will!" He said while smirking. Crap it! I hate you Jonghyun! But wait, why am I have to care anyway? UUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! >.<

 

Just forget about it Park Min Ae. Am I crazy? I'm talking to myself huh. kekekeke. After some few hours, we finally arrived at SM entertainment building. Yey! As we open the door, all tease us and joke us around. Ew, as if I''ll be falling for that dino AGAIN! Ew.

 

But actually, when we played the "Spin the bottle game", actually, I just lied on it. Actually, I have a little feelings for him. BUT ONLY A LITTLE, OK? And that explains why I still haven't throw all things Jjong gave to me. Clear? :D keke.

 

T O B E C O N T I N U E . . .