Me with Them.

My heart is only for Minho not for you Jonghyun! NEVER!

JONGHYUN'S POV

I just ride where Min Ae and Minho was riding on. Me, sitting on the back while Min Ae sitting on the front. Er, I really hate it! I notice Min Ae starring at Minho, while Minho does the same thing too. But Min Ae just smiled back sweetly. I can see in her eyes that she's happy. I wonder if Minho already have feeling for MIn Ae. NO WAY! She's only mine! ARGH! Hate it! I'm just quiet listening to music with my headphones on when then I notice something fishy. Don't worry it's not that big, but for me ITS BIG! Minho holds Min Ae hands while he was driving. Er, I have to do something to get their attention and stop that sweetness. So, I just dance and sing Gee by SNSD loudly as I can. I dance horribly. They both stared at me shockingly.
 
MIN AE: What happen to you? Is that the effect of being sick last night?
JONGHYUN: Why you're still holding hands together huh!
MIN AE: I knew it! You're just jealous! And you were trying to get our attention. 
JONGHYUN: Me? Jealous? Haha, you must be kidding!
MIN AE: (looking at Minho) Well, Minho just don't mind that crazy!
JONGHYUN: Me? Crazy? Yes. I'm crazy! Crazy for you!
 
But they just continue holding hands. I just look at the windows to see sceneries and to prevent looking at them being sweet. But still, Minho acts sweetly at Min Ae. ARGH! I'm suspecting that he might have a feeling for Min Ae. Er, she's only mine! Minho, you're just stealing my girl. And I really hate it! After few minutes of them being sweet at each other. Finally, we came to the venue. We decided to go at a mall since Min Ae wants the air from the mall. We walk through the mall while wearing this Superman costume .People starts to stared at me horribly. As in HORRIBLY and SCARILY. Good thing, they didn't recognize me as Jonghyun from SHINee. But people recognize Minho(he forgot to wear something hidden). Suddenly, people starts to come over him.

They laugh at me horribly and give the popcorn immediately. Did I look crazy? Errr, nevermind. So, we enter the Cinema. Actually, were kinda late cause the movie start awhile ago. The people start yelling not because of the movie but because of MINHO. Woah, flaming charisma burning. Haha. People kept on dragging and pleasing him to sit beside them. Now, it's my chance to sit with Min Ae. BWAHAHAH! Actually, people kept on asking if Min Ae was his girlfriend but I kept on saying too that she's my girlfriend. Offcourse, for her protection. Atlast! After few minutes, the people calm and they stop dragging Minho. But I have no cance to have solo moment with Min Ae. Er. Then we sit in our seats. I, was on the left. Min Ae on the middle. Minho in the right. ARGH! My chance to have solo moment is now lost cause Minho is there. I first urinate. After I came back from the comfort room, someone sited at my seat. OUCH. No choice but to sit behind them. I just watch by myself. I ate the popcorn by myself. Uhhh, poor me. When suddenly, Min Ae laugh. LAUGH? Why would she laugh? Were actually watching a horror huh not a comedy. Haha. Weird. So, I try to look at Min Ae on my front. You know why Min Ae was laughing? IT'S BECAUSE OF THAT MINHO AGAIN! I saw Minho tickling Min Ae that's why she was laughing. ARGH! Don't you ever flirt with my girl. But I can't do anything so I just let them. After few minutes, here comes the ! But no Min Ae. Aw. Here comes the , OMO! I see ghost! Because of fear, I accidentally hug people beside me.