She's acting weird! A GOOD SIGN

My heart is only for Minho not for you Jonghyun! NEVER!

 

JONGHYUN'S POV
 
YAH!~ Monday Morning. Awoo! So excited! So excited to see Min Ae again. Uhh, but honestly I'm tired because I've been very busy these past two days. So I really miss her. Actually, only this year, I'm always excited to go to school and that is because of her. Before, it was like everyday was like a plain day and nothing to excite with. But now, almost everyday I want to go to school just to see her! KYA!~ I'm starting to become corny. Ahaha. I walk to the hallway going to classroom. I was slight sleepy that's why I stretch my arms widingly and yawn when someone slap my head. She was a girl.
 
GIRL: YAH! SLEEPYHEAD!
 
I look at her and realize it was Min Ae! Ahhh! I was sooo happy even though she slap my head. She was singing while walking happily. She was like energetic and at the same time she was happy(I guess) today. I grinned at her.
 
JONGHYUN: Oh my sweetie so happy today! Why? Is't because of me?
MIN AE: Shut up! You don't care and it's not because of you! So just shut up! BLEH!
 
She walk out but with a smile. I follow her and grabbed her hand.
 
JONGHYUN: Heya! She's happy! Is it me, right?
MIN AE: Naa, I mean NO!(Still smiling)
JONGHYUN: Why you keep on smiling infront me? And I noticed you're blushing!
MIN AE: You wanna know the answer?
JONGHYUN: YES! YES! TERRIBLY YES!
MIN AE: No! I'm not telling you! You will just be mad at me! BLEH! 
JONGHYUN: No sweetie and never will!
MIN AE: Ok, I will said to you. BUT puh-please don't call me sweetie! I'm not your sweetie!
JONGHYUN: Alright MY LOVE!
MIN AE: SHUT UP! I will not tell you!
JONGHYUN: Ok ok. I will not call you that way.
MIN AE: Ok, very good! Good dog! The reason why I'm happy because.. because.. Minho gave me flowers awhile ago! And it was inside my room now! (Blushing)
JONGHYUN: WHAT?! Minho gave you flowers? I'm gonna kill that boy!
MIN AE: Why? Are we in a relationship? And excuse me, WERE NOT IN A RELATION, RIGHT? LIKE NOTHING AT ALL! I repeat, NOTHING AT ALL! I do not even know you! You're a stranger! A creepy stranger!
JONGHYUN: Whatever! I'll still love you no matter what! 
 
I then kiss her cheeks gently.
 
MIN AE: Uhhh! You're really annoying!
JONGHYUN: Good thing it's only at your cheeks and it's.. (I came to her closely) not to your lips. 
 
I made a y stare. It made her yell. 
 
MIN AE: Ahhh! You maniac! Stay away from me! 
JONGHYUN: HAHAHAH. I'm just kidding my sweetie!
MIN AE: Shut up! I'll said stop, calling me sweetie! It's making me deaf!
JONGHYUN: I will love you even if you're deaf!
MIN AE: Ahhh! Corny Jonghyun!
 
It made her laugh. WHAT?! Did I just made her laugh? Really huh? She didn't get annoyed?! Ahhh! :D I kiss her forehead while she laughs.
 
MIN AE: Ahhh! You're really making stolen kisses from me huh! (She pinch my ear)
 
But then, I kiss her hand from my ear.
 
MIN AE: KIM JONGHYUN! Stop making stolen kisses or else you'll gonna beaten up from me!
JONGHYUN: Aw, my babe angry with me.(I made a lonely puppy face)
 
She then pinch my cheeks. WHAT?! She pinch my cheeks?! And was not annoyed again?! Ahh, this calls for a good sign!
 
JONGHYUN: Yah babe, you're acting weird! And you're not annoyed? Oh, miracle!
MIN AE: SHUT UP! You want to beaten up?
JONGHYUN: YES! YES! Inable for us to attend community service again! Haha! Love you babe!
MIN AE: SHUT UP!
 
When someone cut the moment. Someone bumped at me. And her things and stuff falls down to the floor. I help her out in picking it all.
 
JONGHYUN: Oh, mianhamnida!(korean word for sorry) I'm terribly sorry! (I bowed at her)
GIRL: It's nothing! It's fine! (She wink at me) 
JONGHYUN: (I smiled at her)
 
We continue picking up those things when accidentally our hands met. We touch each other's hand accidentally because of picking up one thing accidentally. She stared at me a very long time. About 2 minutes. 
 
MIN AE: Ehem. Ehem. Guys I'm here! Do I talking to someone?
 
Min Ae's face is like she's annoyed. I guess she was jealous. Her facial expression is different. I went at her and touch her bunny cheeks.
 
JONGHYUN: My babe being jealous? Ah poor babe.
 
When suddenly the girl rise up and said..
 
GIRL: Oh, looks like I'm ruining up your moment. I'm sorry.
JONGYUN: No! You're not!
 
She whispered "Yes! You are!". OMO! Why did she whispered that? Uhhh.. This really a good sign. Maybe she's jealous. We're done picking up all those stuffs. When she requested..
 
GIRL: Yah! Kim Jonghyun oppa! I'm terribly your big fan! Can I have a request?
JONGHYUN: Yeah, Thanks. What is it?
GIRL: Can I hug you?
JONGHYUN: Yah, offcourse! Anything for my fans!
MIN AE: Ehem. Ehem.
GIRL: Oh ow, looks like you're girlfriend don't wants it!
MIN AE: Well, excuse me. I'm not her girl. (Her voice is like she's annoyed)
JONGHYUN: Ahh, no! She's lying!
MIN AE: Shut up! You're such a mess! BUT I'm truly not her girl. 
GIRL: Ok, can I hug you now?
JONGHYUN: Alright!
 
Min Ae's facial expression is like she's annoyed more. The girl hugged me tightly. Then, we stop hugging. Min Ae cough. 
 
GIRL: Ah kamsahamnida(korean word for thank you) Jonghyun oppa!. But wait, Chin-young Imnida! I mean I'm Chin-young!
JONGHYUN: Nice meeting you Chin-young!
GIRL: Oppa! You're so handsome!
MIN AE: Ehem. Ehem. Oh sorry, my throat crashed. 
GIRL: By the way oppa, here's my number!(Giving me paper written her contact number) If you need me, just call me huh? Thanks handsome Oppa!~(winks at me)
JONGHYUN: Ahh, you're making me flattered! Welcome Chin-young!
 
She then bowed at me and go on through her way. I then hold Min Ae's bunny cute cheeks. 
 
JONGHYUN: Ahh! My babe being jealous!
MIN AE: Shut up! Actually, you are the ones who is jealous because Minho gave me flowers! SO SHUT UP!
JONGHYUN: Aw, then why are you affected! (I pinch her bunny cheeks)
MIN AE: SHUT UP! I'm not affected! Who are you to tell me that? A super star? Uhhh. For me, YOU'RE NOT!
JONGHYUN: (It made me laugh) HAHAHA! Aren't you know Bling Bling Kim Jonghyun from SHINee? Actually, thousands of girls falling for her.
MIN AE: Really huh? I'm sorry. I don't know him!
JONGHYUN: Ah wait, I'm not finish with my sentence! 
MIN AE: Ok, ok. Continue it!
JONGHYUN: But actually, he's only falling for only ONE GIRL!
 
It made her blush but she's annoyed.
 
MIN AE: Well, Kim Jonghyun! SHUT UP!
JONGHYUN: Wait, did I say who's that lucky girl?
MIN AE: Uhhh... WHATEVER!
JONGHYUN: (I pinch her cheeks and stared at her) Ahh, my babe is blushing!
MIN AE: SHUT UP! I;m not your babe!
 
I want to kiss her reddish lips but suddenly..
 
"RING!"
 
Ahh. The sound of the school bell starts to ring! It means the classes will start! Ahh! I hate it!
 
MIN AE: BLEH!
JONGHYUN: Ok, ok. This time you win. But ready next time!
MIN AE: Ah.. why try to kiss you're own lips? Or try to look at mirror, then kiss the mirror inable to you to kiss yourself at the mirror. Ah Jonghyun, so poor! BLEH!
JONGHYUN: Whatever! 
 
I immediately grab her hand. When she turn around, accidentally our lips crashed! OMO! I win her!  I kiss her tightly. Ah, her lips so sweet! Her lips touch mine gently. But we stop because her face turned right. 
 
JONGHYUN: Ahh. you're mine!
MIN AE: Uhhh. Whatever KIM JONGHYUN!
JONGHYUN: Ahaha. I win PARK MIN AE!
MIN AE: Shut up!
 
She then walk out. But this time I kiss her. Ahaha!  I'm having a good vibes now! But why is she acting so that way? Why is she acting so weird? Ahaha. That calls for a good sign!
 
NOTE:
Oh sorry for updating soooo late! I'm terribly sorry. Actually this scene should not be part of the fic, but I just added it. To make the story long. :) Ahaha. Is my writting skills good? Or do I ? Thanks for reading yow people. I also wanna thanks to subscribers! God Bless you all! Love ya! :)