C O M M U N I T Y S E R V I C E with J O N G H Y U N

My heart is only for Minho not for you Jonghyun! NEVER!

MIN AE'S POV

- Friday morning -

YES! it's finally Friday! My last day for this weekend! But uhhhh! My day of sacrificing! And CRAP! I will be joining with that Jonghyun!?! Really crap! I was about to walk in the hallway when a terribly huge number of fangirls blocked me. Oh crap! they were screaming because of that Jonghyun!?! Other member didn't arrive yet. Only Jonghyun. Why are they falling for that crap man? He's not even handsome(for me). Haha. Mybe if that's Minho, I will beat up all those girls. Haha. When then I see in the center of the crowd, she's flirting with another girl. No, I mean she kissed someone's cheeks. She's one of the fangirl and she's blushing alot! But OMOMO! Why I'm being annoyed? Why I'm affected? Oh crap, I'm really being weird this days. Ahhh, I can't go to my classroom because of that crap fangirls. I just passed through those fangirls even if it's really hard because it's really crowded. And it actually made me fall in the ground at the center of the crowd. AH CRAP! Jonghyun was there and that fangirl(the one who was kissed by Jonghyun in the cheeks). They all stared at me like I'm stupid. Jonghyun laugh at me hardly. I slap his head hardly.

JONGHYUN: Ouch! That hurts!
MIN AE: Well, that's for you!
JONGHYUN: Aww, really huh?
MIN AE: SHUT UP!
JONGHYUN: SHUT DOWN!
MIN AE: WHATEVER!

Until fangirls give their way for someone. UHHH! MINHO COMING! He go at the center of the crowd and help me out. He give his hands to me.

MINHO: And your hands please?

I give my hand to him and push me up. He was very gentle. And crap, I was blushing again. I felt like he's my shining armor.

MIN AE: Thanks Minho!

I can't take my eyes over him. I was starring him alot!

MINHO: Hey, what happened to you?
MIN AE: Ahh. Nothing. Hehe. (Blushing again)

When someone stop the moment. Uhhh, it was Jonghyun! He's such a mess!

JONGHYUN: HEY HEY! STOP THAT! MINHO WILL BE LATE!
MIN AE: SHUT UP!

Then Minho holds my hand and go with me going to our classroom.

JONGHYUN: UHHH! :[

Then we go to our classroom.

MIN AE: Thanks Minho for helping me out!
MINHO: No problem! Anything for you!

Oh, it made me remind something.  Jonghyun also said that to me before. When he helped me out from that waiter when we dated out before. Uhhh, why always Jonghyun in my head. Uhhh, I'm really crazy! I slap my head.

MINHO: Hey Min Ae! What happen to you?
MIN AE: Haha, nothing!
MINHO: Bye pretty girl! See ya later! (wink at me and kiss my cheeks)
MIN AE: (Blushing again) Haha. Bye Minho!

OMO! He winks at me. It made me more fall inlove for him for his SUPER HOT FLAMING CHARISMA! I go to our classroom. And went on my bestfriend, Jang Eun. I said to her what happened.

JANG EUN: Gosh Min Ae! Minho did that to you?! Omo, maybe his also falling inlove with you!
MIN AE: Haha. I wish that's true!

Until teacher comes and start the class.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then class over.. Oh crap, time for me to clean the campus. All students got home except for me and that Jonghyun. Actually I tried to escape. I was walking through the hallway then I try to go home but my teacher saw and caught me out of nowhere. I was shocked, she caught me.

TEACHER: Hey hey Min Ae! You're trying to escape from your community service huh! Well, well, You cannot escape!

Shee then drag me to Janitor's place when I see Jonghyun was there. Crap, he just wear a sando and maybe he will change clothes. It made me yelled.

JONGHYUN: Hi Janitor!
MIN AE: AHHH! I SEE MONSTER! (I close up my eyes)
JONGHYUN: What? It's just me and you here!
MIN AE: Stay away from me you monster!
JONGHYUN: Ok, I'll just change clothes.
MIN AE: UHHH! NOT HERE! I DON'T WANT TO SEE PEOPLE BEING UNCLOTH.

Then he go to comfort room. Uhhh, yuck! Its good I didn't see him changing clothes. Its super yuck!

JONGHYUN: Done!
MIN AE: Good!
JONGHYUN: You really don't want me to see being uncloth huh?
MIN AE: YEAH YOU'RE RIGHT AND NEVER WILL!

Then he came closer at me. And wipe my face.

JONGHYUN: Hey, you have something in your face.
MIN AE: Uhhh.. why did you wipe it! Yuck!

Then he immediately kiss my cheeks. I was annoyed so I slap his face.

MIN AE: Hey! What was that?
JONGHYUN: Nothing! I'll tell you honestly, I miss kissing your cheeks.
MIN AE: Aish! Stop that! Past is past! And were now nothing in relation. So you better shut up. Araso?

Until one of the janitor approach us.

JANITOR: You two are the ones who will have a community service, right?
MIN AE: Yeah.
JANITOR: Follow me.

Then we followed him. While walking, I saw Jonghyun staring at me like we didn't see each other for a long time. Then the janitor brought us to rooms.

JANITOR: Ok, those rooms are the ones you will clean up. Araso? I will now leave you.

We both bowed at him. Then we both sweep the floor. At first, we don't mind each other. And at a far distance. Until he came closer at me. He throw up all the trash in me.(He throw it in my body) He laughed hardly.

JONGHYUN: HAHAHAH
MIN AE: SHUT UP! Look at what you've done! :[
JONGHYUN: AISH! YOU'RE SO CUTE! (He pinch my cheeks)
MIN AE: SHUT UP AND STOP PINCHING MY CHEEKS!

I just face my back and didn't mind him and continue sweeping those trash.

Until...

He hug my waist from my back. Uhhh.. why would have happen this to me. I remove his hands from my waist but still keep on hugging me.

JONGHYUN: I MISS YOU!
MIN AE: Uhhh.. Jonghyun!
JONGHYUN: Why? You're shy? Were just two here.
MIN AE: Ahhh.. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!
JONGHYUN: NO! I WON'T!
MIN AE: I'LL KILL YOU!
JONGHYUN: Even if you killed me 100 times, I'll still miss you!
MIN AE: JUST SHUT UP!

I run and go to another room. He keep on following me. i transfer and transfer to rooms but he keep on following me. Until I got pissed off.

MIN AE: Can you just stop following me? And get out of my life? Please!
JONGHYUN: No! I won't leave you alone.
MIN AE: Ahhh! YOU'RE REALLY ANNOYING.

So I just continue sweeping the floor. Until, he gets my broom. And runs like a child.

JONGHYUN: HEY SWEETIE! COME ON AND GET ME!

WHAT?!! Did he just call me sweetie? Oh gosh! He's terribly annoying!

MIN AE: SHUT YOUR MOUTH UP! I' M NOT YOUR SWEETIE!
JONGHYUN: Just get it or I'll kiss you!
MIN AE: UHHH JONGHYUN! YOU'LL GONNA REGRET PISSING ME OFF!

So, I just run to catch him. We ran and ran just like a child untill we ended up falling in the ground like a sandwhich. He was above me, facing my face and accidentally our lips crashed. Just like what happened when we first met. He then, kiss me tightly. OMO! Why I'm missing his lips? So, I just go with the flow. His lips was touching my lips gently. And then he kissed me tightly like we never see each other for a very long time. His lips were so sweet. His now my hair. Because his kissing me tigtly, I cannot breath properly. I gasped for air. But keep on kissing me tightly. Beacuse I'm carried away from his kiss, I kissed him back. I was not in myself that time. He felt that I cannot breath properly so he stop kissing on me. I gasped with difficulty.

JONGHYUN: Aren't you miss me?
MIN AE: Uhhh. Whatever!

I walked out inorder for him not to see me blushing again. I really blush alot! I look outside and saw it's already night. I was shocked. He then hug me from my waist and pinch my cheeks.

JONGHYUN: Hey! I saw you! You're blushing!
MIN AE: AISH!
JONGHYUN: YOU'RE MINE!
MIN AE: SHUT UP!
JONGHYUN: SHUT DOWN!
MIN AE: WHATEVER!
JONGHYUN: I LOVE YOU!
MIN AE: CAN YOU JUST STOP ME! YOU'RE REALLY ANNOYING!
JONGHYUN: Ok, my Janitor. (Pinching my cheeks again)
MIN AE: WHAT? Shut up! You're also a janitor!
JONGHYUN: Aish! My janitor so cute!
MIN AE: In your face!

I just leave him alone and go to a room and just continue cleaning the room.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


JONGHYUN'S POV

I saw him cleaning up in a room. Actually, I have a plan. My plan is to scared her like there's a ghost here. I will scared her by saying "SSHH!" and say to her that there's ghost here.

JONGHYUN: (Hiding in the room) SSSHHH! AHH MIN AE! (With a scary tone)

Haha. I was successful! She was scared. It's time for me to get out. I go at her.

JONGHYUN: Hey Min Ae! Didn't you heard that? Actually, were just only two here.
MIN AE: STOP! I'm really scared!

She hugged me tightly as if she wouldn't let me go. Probably because she was scared. I start talking about ghost.

JONGHYUN: Hey didn't you know that before here in our school there's many ghost and with a very scary face.

But she blocked me from talking. She was almost crying because she was really scared. I will go to comfort room to urinate. But she stop me and hugged me tightly and looked at me.

MIN AE: Don't go! I need you! Can you just stay here? I'm scared.

Gosh! She's really cute when scared and her face is like almost crying. I hugger her tightly.

JONGHYUN: Don't worry, I'm here. I will not leave you alone.

She blushed. I pinch and kiss her cheeks.

JONGHYUN: My sweetie so cute!

But she didn't react because she was terribly scared. We stayed just in the room. Oh, I want to kiss her again. So, I come closer to her face but I see her, she was sleeping. Ah, I cannot able to kiss her. I don't want to bother her. So I grab the opportunity to go at the comfort room but she woke up and hug me again. Like she don't want me to let go.

MIN AE: You said you won't leave me?
JONGHYUN: No! I won't!
MIN AE: So just stay here, huh?
JONGHYUN: Alright!

She was still hugging me. She lean on my shoulders and start to fall asleep. Untill someone call from her phone.

"-RING-"

She answered it. It was her Mother.

MIN AE: Hello?
MOTHER" Hey Min Ae! Why aren't you home yet? It's already night! Go home! Araso?
MIN AE: Alright Mom!

She hang up.

MIN AE: Hey Jonghyun! Yah I know I'm scared. So can you please go with me going to our house?
JONGHYUN: Definitely I will go with you!
MIN AE: Ok.

While walking out of the room, she was still hugging me. Until going to the gate of the school, she was still hugging me. I guess she was terribly scared by my trick. Until we ride at a taxi, she was still hugging me until her home. We finally got to their house.

(Infront of their gate)

MIN AE: Ok, you can now go since I'm not scared already. Thanks for being my pillow!
JONGHYUN: What? I'm just a pillow for you?
MIN AE: Yah, you're only a pillow! So, get out of here.
JONGHYUN: Hey, where's my goodbye kiss.
MIN AE: IN YOUR FACE!
JONGHYUN: Please! (making puppy eyes)
MIN AE: Ok, ok. But first close your eyes!
JONGHYUN: Alright sweetie!

I open my eyes and see she's already gone! Ahh.. she trap me again this time!
JONGHYUN: Get ready for tomorrow Min Ae, I will kiss you! Hahah.

I got home by myself. Gosh, I'm 100 percent happy. I really miss her alot. Now, my care for her comes back. I couldn't help it, but to keep on loving her. She really makes my heart beat so fast.  

 

NOTE:

Thanks for supporting my fic. ^^ I actually thought that it was boring. Sorry for not updating really fast. God Bless and Thanks! Spread the love! ^^ :))