THE BAD SIDE OF HER

My heart is only for Minho not for you Jonghyun! NEVER!

CHAPTER 38 - THE BAD SIDE OF HER

 

MINHO'S POV

 

[LUNCH BREAK]

 

"RING!"

 

As the bell rangs, all students came out of their classroom. Asual, I saw Jonghyun being sweet with Min Ae. You know? It pisses me off whenever the girl I love is with my friend which is Jonghyun. I really hate seeing them together!

 

While walking, someone tap my shoulders at my back. I turn around. And saw a girl. Her face is very familiar with me like I saw her before already. But I can't recognize who is she.

 

"Oppa! You forgotten me easily!" Is what she said. I think and think on who is she. Until I remember!

"Oh Chae-Hee! It's you! Sorry, I forgotten you! You grew up more beautiful!" I said cheerfully.

 

Since were friends with Jonghyun before, I already knew Chae-Hee. She was the ex-girlfriend of Jonghyun before having relationship with Min Ae. I remembered before, they were so inlove with each other. But Chae-Hee broke up with Jonghyun because she leaves Korea for her career (which is becoming an athlete) and goes at England. Back to reality..

 

"Chae-Hee, can we talk?

"Sure!" She said.

 

So we decided to go to Canteen to have conversation since I want to talk with her. While walking going through Canteen, I saw Jonghyun with Min Ae. Jonghyun tickles Min Ae, causing for Min Ae to laugh loudly. They were really sweet, but I just hate it!

 

"Aren't you get jealous?" I asked Chae-Hee.

"Why would I? Min Ae is such a nice girl! I know she would take care Jonghyun." She said.

"Oh come on Chae-Hee! I know you! I know you love Jonghyun so much! So just be honest!" I said.

"Oh..Ah..Actually, I'm kinda jealous." She said.

"Ah, I knew it! I can read on your face!" I said while looking at her.

"Aish. Just don't mind them as long as Jonghyun is happy, I'm also happy. I only wants his happiness!" She said while sighing.

 

Until we continue walking going through Canteen. Until we reached the Canteen. We ordered for our meal and soon will be talk. I start the conversation.

 

"I know you still love Jonghyun." I said.

"Uhmm..uhmm..But it's already past. And now he have Min Ae already. So, it's really nonsense to express my feelings for him." She sigh.

"I knew it! You still love Jonghyun! Why you're making your life miserable but actually there's many ways to get him back!" I said.

"Why you're doing this? I know you want Jonghyun to be mine again. Why? Why you're doing this?" She asked.

"Because.. I LOVE MIN AE!" I said.

"Bwoa?! What? How did it all happen?" She asked.

"It's a very long story. But before, Min Ae do love me but when Jonghyun start to come, she changed her feelings." I explained.

"Is that so? That's why you want Jonghyun to be mine again." She said.

"Yes. Chae-Hee, I want to be straight to you. You want Jonghyun, and I want Min Ae. So, if we helped out each other, we will get what we want. So, do you agree?" I said.

"Uh..wait..NO! I will never make someone's life be miserable for my own sake! I know Jonghyun doesn't love me anymore, and I don't want him to be hurt! So, if I were you, I will stop it immediately!" She said.

"How if I say that Jonghyun still do have feelings for you? Would you refuse to continue your love? So, are you forever will be lonely while looking at them being happy? You really want to make your life miserable?" I said.

 

 

She became quiet for awhile. 

 

"See! I know you're also hoping that you and Jonghyun will get together again. So, if we two helped out each other, like what I said before, WE GET WHAT WE WANT." I explained.

"Maybe I should think first about this thing. I'm not really unto it." She said.

"Ok. But if you agree on my plan, just call me anytime. I gotta go." I said. Since I already done eating, I turn around. But he call my name.

"Minho Oppa!" She said. So, I turn around.

"Yes?" I said.

"Uhm. I agree." She said.

"Really! Thank you! I hope this will come to a success!" I said.

"But remember, don't ever hurt Jonghyun. You have to promise, you won't do anything that can harm Jonghyun." She said.

"I promise." I said while raising my hands up like I'm swearing.

"Good." She said.

"So I guess we should start it as soon as possible." I said.

"But when?" She asked.

"You're invited at the Grand Ball, right?" I asked her.

"Yes, why?" She asked.

"I think we should start it on the Grand Ball." I said.

"Alright. As long as it will work." She said.

 

I smirk at her and gone away. I couldn't believe she will agree on this thing. I mean, she was too good to do those stuffs. I'm very much surprised on what she decided.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

MIN AE'S POV

 

(Lunch time)

 

I walk alone at the Hallway. When someone tickle me from my back inable for me to laugh loudly. I look at my back to look who tickle me. And it was Jonghyun! Argh.. I slap him in his shoulders.

 

"Aish! You again!" I said.

"So? I knew you miss me!" He said.

"Shut up! I even don't want to see you!" I said while laughing and blushing.

"See! You're laughing! It means it's not true! And not only that, you're also blushing! So it means to say that you really want to see my face huh! Hahahaha." He said. He pinch my blushing cheeks and he touch my hair and mess it up.

"Aish Jonghyun! Stop!" I yelled. He again tickle me and again I laugh loudly.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

While walking, he keep on tickling me. Aish! He's so annoying. But actually, I really blush alot while he tickles me. Actually, I slap him hundred of times but he just keep on tickling me. Until, we finally reached the Canteen. I saw Chae-Hee Unnie with Minho. Maybe they're dating. I don't think so. 

 

And then, we ordered for our meal. And we sit unto our seats. I was facing his front. He was just starring while smiling at me until I got annoyed. So, I look badly at him.

 

"Don't you just eat your food and stop looking at me! I can't eat because of you!" I said shoutingly.

"Why? Maybe you're just distracted by MY HANDSOMENESS." He said. (He higher up his voice upon saying the phrase "MY HANDSOMENESS")

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Handsomeness? Aish. Where did you get your confidence?" I said.

"Aish, don't deny it! You fell inlove with me because of my handsomeness!" He said. He gave me a handsome smirk. Oh, it was really a handsome smirk! So asual, my cheeks blushed again. He kiss my cheeks.

"Er, many people were here! They might see us!" I said.

"Ayie. She's shy. HAHA." He said.

"Whatever!" I said.

 

Then after few minutes, it became quiet again. He again starred at me while eating. I just let it go. Suddenly, he ask me something.

 

"What if there was a time that we had a big problem, would you leave me? Or would you stay here by my side?" He asked.

"Why you're asking me those things? In the tone of your words, it's like you're leaving. Are you leaving me?" I asked. Suddenly, tears come out of my eyes. Jonghyun comfort me by tapping and touching my back gently.

"Sshh. Babe, don't cry. I don't want to see you crying. Aish, my little babe is really a crybaby" She put my head on his chest and kiss me at my forehead.

"And why you're talking that way?" I said while resting on his chest, still crying.

"I will never ever do that. Offcourse, I will never leave you! Who would be a crazy man that will leave you. Remember, no one could break us apart. Whoever it may be. I will stay at your side, huh." I said.

 

I slap his chest. 

 

"You crazy! You make me cry again!" I said.

"It means Park Min Ae doesn't want to leave Kim Jonghyun! And that's a fact!" He said while raising his hands like he's swearing.

"Aish. You're so corny!" I said.

"Saranghae Min Ae!" He said. I nodded. Haha.

"Oh come on, what would you have to say! Oh come on, don't be shy!" He said.

"Ok, ok! Sa..rang..hae!" I said.

 

He wipe my tears on my cheeks and kiss my forehead gently. Until we finished eating. We go out of the Canteen. I decided to hold his hand tightly. He got shocked.

 

"Huh? It's a miracle! You're holding my hand! HAHAHAHA." He said.

"Why? You don't want it? Ok, I'm gonna remove it!" I said.

"Aish! Who said that I don't want it! I actually like it! I wish you're always like this!" He said.

"HAHA. Sorry, it's only for today! HAHA." I sticked out my tongue upon saying it.

"I know you're kidding! I knew you want to hold my soft hands! HAHAHAHA." He said.

"Whatever! Your confidence grew higher nowadays!" I roll my eyes.

 

He hold my hand tighter and kiss it.

 

"You really do want to spread your saliva in all my body parts, eh? Ew! You kept on kissing me!" I said.

"Whatever! I will kiss you as thousand of times as I can!" I said while sticking his tongue out. 

 

He hold my hand even tighter.

 

"Aish! Next time, I will not hold your hand again! I won't do it again!" I said.

"No! You can't escape me!" He said.

"Whatever!" I rolled my eyes.

 

We walk while his hands are on mine. We held each other really tightly. You know what's the reason behind holding his hands? I mean, why did I hold his hands? It's because of his question lately. I really don't want him to go away. So, I did that. Hehe. :D

 

 

 

Author's Note:

Readers! I'm sorry to make Chae-Hee a bad character. I knew you want her to be good. But I have to do that. I'm really sorry. Please do understand me. Hehe. ^-^ Anyways, thanks to everyone and God Bless! ^^

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Lot's of love,

TaeminIsBigHeart^^