My heart is only for Minho not for you Jonghyun! NEVER!

My heart is only for Minho not for you Jonghyun! NEVER!

 

Min Ae's POV
 
Its Friday night from my vaction (3 weeks before schooling time) and I'm currently listening to radio until...
"RING DING DONG
RING DING DONG
RING DIGGI RING DIGGI
DING DING DING..."
 
OMO!~ Hearing it on the radio made me dance again. Even though I'm not good at dancing. :) Well, probably loving SHINee, for short I'm proudly call myself a Shawol. Well, my name is Park Min Ae. Living here in Seoul.
 
 
Oh, asking who's my bias is? Oh well, that's definitely SHINee's Flaming Charisma MINHO! Yeah, I'm Minho bias. My oppa, and my love. Don't you ever steal him from me. I'm madly deeply inlove with him. :''> Offcourse I love them all, except for that JONGHYUN thing. I do hate him so much. Yeah, I love SHINee, but I declair myself an Anti-Jonghyun.
 
 
 
Well, I don't know but I really don't like his style. For me, he's the boastful man in SHINee. I think so. The way he walk, the way he talk, I really hate it.
 
 
Even though he evolves one by one as their albums grows and grow. I would rather be happy if he will be a pokemon, because he will evolve greater than his actual. Haha, just kidding. BUT I JUST HATE HIM! Well yeah, he had a good voice, but I don't like him. And oh, he likes skinship that much? OMG! Yuck! Well I don't want to talk about him anymore, it just irritates me.
 
 
I continue dancing like a crazy monkey until my Mother came in my room and let me wash the dishes. Oh come on, this is my moment I don't want to stop it so I decided to finish first the song before washing the dishes until my very good little brother just accidentally click the off button on the radio. 
 
 
 
 
I look at him very madly. And open the radio and oh WHAT ON EARTH!!! It just finish a while ago. When I open it, it stop already! So I ran unto my brother and pinch his small reddish ear. And look at him badly again.
 
 
Min Ae: Oh such a mess! Thanks to you my dear brother! You just made my day! >:|
Brother: Oh, stop, stop. Ouch! That hurts! Oh sorry noona. I just want to change the radio station because your dancing like a crazy monkey. HAHAHAH!
He laugh hardly until he can't breath properly. I slap his head.
Min Ae: What you had just said? Huh, I'm a crazy monkey! Shut up! If I'm a crazy monkey then youre also a little monkey!
Brother: I thought you are also a fan of Eunhyuk. Then, why are you mad at me?
Min Ae: Shut up! I love Minho more than him. So stop joking me around! little monkey.
He ran away. And teases me around. He start yelling like crazy.
Brother: Noona is a crazy monkey! Noona is a crazy monkey!
Min Ae: Hey PARK JUNGSOO! Stop teasing me!
 
 
Oh crap, I just said a wrong name. That wasn't his name. Its Leeteuk's name. Hahah. It has to be Park Kang Mi. That's his name. Hahah. FAIL. I tried to catch him, but too late, he get out of my room. So I just ignore him.
 
 
I remembered! I have to wash the dishes or else my mother will badly get mad out me because of that little monkey. I wash the dishes, probably thinking about Minho and singing their songs. And thinking what Minho doing right now. Is he fine? Did he ate already? What did he ate? DID HE LOVE ME? Hahah. Omo! I wish its true.
 
 
 
--Two days later.. 
 
Kang Mi's POV
 
 
I was walking in the park. Probably will play by myself. Haha. Noona don't want to go with me. She always saying to me that I should always bring cellphone. But I don't have cellphone. So I lend mother's cellphone and bring it unto the park.
 
 
I was walking until a handsome man with cap [probably his clothes are very hidden] bumped me. I look at him and saw his face. That face look's so familiar. And I think and think where did I saw him. AND OH! THAT MAN IS FROM SHINee! wooo! A celebrity just bumped at me recently!
 
 
But the problem is I don't know who he is. I just saw pictues of them from noona, but noona did'nt tell whats their names. 
 
 
Him: Are you alright. I'm sorry. I have to go. Paparazzi will just take pictures of me if they saw me. 
Kang Mi: Oh, that means you are really from SHINee!
Him: Yes. But I have to go. 
He walk rushly as he can and sit at the bench. If that guy is from SHINee, I should call noona about this. The park is not too far away from our home, so she can walk in just few minutes. I call her up.
Min Ae: Yobosseo?
Kang Mi: Hey Noona! I have something to tell you.
Min Ae: Then what is it?
Kang Mi: A guy from SHINee is just here! He just bumped me recently here at park. But I don't know his name.
Min Ae: SHUT UP! Youre just fooling me. Stop it, its not funny.
Kang Mi: I tell you its true! 
Min Ae: Then what is his appearance huh?
Kang Mi: He's definitely handsome!
Min Ae: Oh really huh? Ok, if its true, I will go there and if its lie you know what gonna happen to you!
She hang up.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Min Ae's POV
 
 
I dress neatly, hoping its true and hoping its Minho. I will grab the opportunity to befriend with him. But if its true, I wonder whom really that is because my brother did'nt know what their names are.
 
 
If that was'nt Minho, maybe its Taemin or Key or Onew but NOT JONGHYUN. I really hate him! But my brother said that the guy is definitely handsome, so ITS MINHO! Yes! I wish that's true. Then I walk until I reach the park, nervously praying that its Minho. Then I went to my brother.
 
 
Min Ae: Hey, where he is.
Kang Mi: (Pointing at him) There he is.
Min Ae: Gosh! I thought his tall. Why he's only small in personal? (Referring to Minho)
 
 
The guy from SHINee stand up from his bench and walk. I wonder who he is. I cannot see his face and his hair. Because his cap lowers down from his face. And his cap from his jacket blocks his hair.
 
 
I have a plan. My plan is to bump him up like I din'nt know him that he's from SHINee. You know, so that he will be recognizing me. And will grab the opportunity to be friend with him. I walk and I bump him while he was walking too. OH MY GOSH! We ended up lying on the floor of the park.
 
 
Now were like sandwhich to each other, I was below on him facing his face. And he was on top of me facing my face. But I did'nt see his face because my eyes were close, so I don't know if its Minho.
 
 
Accidentally, our lips crash. His lips were so sweet and just so soft. Then he kiss me passionately. I start blushing. I kiss him back, hoping its Minho. For me, it is the sweetest kiss. His lips were really sweet. I open my eyes, and shocks its not Minho! Rather its KIM JONGHYUN! I push him away and I act like I'm going to vomit.
 
 
Min Ae: What on earth are you doing to me huh! I don't know that you have an attitude of that! Stay away from me you maniac!
Jonghyun: (laughing hardly) Haha! You don't know whom you're kissing with? Then why did you kiss me back? And oh, youre blushing. Youre so cute! He pinch my blushing cheeks.
Min Ae: Pushing away his hands from my cheeks and wiping my cheeks and I slap his face. You shut up! Even though youre from SHINee, I really hate you very much!
Jonghyun: Why would you hate me pretty girl? Kissing back is a sign of hating me? Hahah.
 
 
I walk away from the park. I can't take it anymore. And I can't accept that I kissed someone whom I really hate the most. I'm so dissapointed that I did'nt kiss Minho. He followed me without knowing my knowledge. I felt something was hugging my waist, it was him. I push him away, but his hug is very tight. He turned me around and hold my hand very tightly. He look straightly at my eyes and wink me.
 
 
Jonghyun: (looking directly at my eyes while holding my cheeks) Look, I'm sorry.
Min Ae: (Rolling up my eyes) Your sorry would'nt change it. I just want you to stay away from me. And stop holding my cheeks. Araso?
Jonghyun: Then if that's your wish, ok. I'm Genie for your wish. (Starting to sing Genie by SNSD and while dancing funny)
Min Ae: (Smiling but not hiding my face from him, But he finally see me smiling)
Jonghyun: See, your smiling. I love your smile. Its just sooo cute. (Pinching my cheeks again)
Min Ae: Stop it! I just make a fake smile to make you stop dancing. Your annoying! Stop pinching my cheeks!
Jonghyun: SSSHHH! 
He block my lips from talking by his pointing finger. I look at him face to face. Now his face is only inch from me. And again, he kiss me. I try to go away, but his kiss were really tight and very passionate. We kiss a very long time. He keep on kssing me. I start blushing again. I don't know why this stupid cheeks always getting red. He stop kissing, I see his face smiling like he's satisfied. I start punching on him. Actually, I trained boxing in my elementary days but not that real training, it was my father whom teach me how to punch. Literary, for my protection since I'm a girl. 
Min Ae: HOW CAN BE A MAN BE SO ERT AND THAT'S YOU! 
 
 
I back out, this time I run really fastly as I can so that he can't follow me. GOSH! I'm really on a bad mood today. I got home with my brother, really scared he might follow me. I'm really quite if I have on a bad mood, so I don't talk even I'm in house.
 
 
 
 
Jonghyun's POV
 
I tried to catch him, but she ran fastly. 
 
Jonghyun: PABO! PABO! Why I treat him like that! I don't even know his name. (I said to myself)
 
 
I don't know why I felt this feeling but my heart beats really fast the first time I saw her. The moment we bumped at each other, my heart starts to beat so fast. She's really beautiful. And she's more cuter when I saw her blushing that's why I keep on kissing her, except for the fact that I love skinship.
 
 
This is the first time my heart beats so fast. I kept on thinking about her and  about the kiss. I got to our dorm, I mean SHINee's dorm. Its dinner time.. I was quite that time thinking about her and probably not eating thinking about her. Normallly, I am the noisiest in our dinner time. But now, because of her I'm now speechless.
 
Taemin: Hyung, why aren't eating?
Onew: Yeah, Taemin's right. Why aren't you eating and also youre quiet. MIRACLE!(clapping his hands) Or else I will eat that.
Minho: Hey Jjong, you know many kids are being hungry right now and they can't eat like what we eat. We are just lucky to have this dinner. So eat.
Key: Like Taemin? He's a kid. Hahah.
Taemin: (Slapping his sholuder)Hey, I'm not a kid anymore(making beautiful eyes)
Key: (Wiping Jonghyun's sweat with tissue) Hey Jonghyun oppa! Your sweat is dropping down unto your soup. You want me to spoon you? Remember, youre my honey. Youre honey is worried and that's me.
Jonghyun: Oppa? Hahah.
Key: Yes. Remember you are my honey.
Onew: See, JongKey is real. Only Key makes Jonghyun laugh.
Taemin: Yeah, they're inlove.
Minho: Hey you kid, you don't even know what is love. Kids aren't talk about love.
Taemin: Whatever! (Making puppy eyes)
When we finish eating, I went to my room. I cannot sleep just thinking about her. She's making my heart beats so fast. Will I ever met her again? 
 
--TO BE CONTINUED--
 
NOTE:
Sorry for boring chapter. Hahah. Comment if its boring or not. :)