I spy her whatever it takes!

My heart is only for Minho not for you Jonghyun! NEVER!

 

Min Ae's POV
 
MIN AE: "Good Morning!"
 
I said to myself. Its Sunday Morning! I slept already late at night yesterday because of that horrible Jonghyun. I don't know why I did that to him but I just let the flow going. But atlast I'm now free! Woohoo! But I just discovered that he have also soft spots that's why my anger for him lowers down about only 2 percent. Hahah. I will never ever like him! NEVER! Gosh its only 1 week to go before scooling time but why am I aren't enrolled yet. Actually this is my last year of my high school life. So, I just want this to end. I'm currently wil going to be 4th year high school this year. Yeah, I know I'm young. I clean up myself and bath immediately. I want to enjoy this day because I'm free from that Jonghyun! After that I ate my breakfast. I went on our living room. Currently BORED! So I read only Magazines. And OMO! Why I saw Jonghyun on here on the cover. SHOCKS! It was just an imagination actually the cover is KimJaejoong of DBSK. Hahah. He's face is far from Jonghyun! NO! NEVER! I keep on opening the book but my eyes or I mean my imagination keep on seeing Jonghyun. Everywhere and there, there's always Jonghyun! Oh shocks! What on earth are happening to me? Am I crazy. So I just close the magazine and watch the TV. OH SHOCKS! Again, he's the one whom my eyes see. Every TV station, KIM JONGHYUN IS THERE! omo! what's happening to me? 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Jonghyun's POV
 
I already miss Min Ae. :( Actually, I have a plan. I will spy her. But not me offcourse, she will be scared of me. I will hire a professional spy to spy her. Hahah. Here comes mean Jonghyun. Ahaha. 
 
JONGHYUN: (Giving the picture) Here's her picture. 
Actually the picture is when I captured her sleeping yesterday. 
SPY: Haha. Are you kidding? She's sleeping here in the photo? How can I spy her?
JONGHYUN: Just spy her whatever it takes.
SPY: Ok sir.
 
----------------------2 DAYS AFTER-------------------------
 
JONGHYUN: Oh, did you spy her?
SPY: Haha. You didn't said that she's an Ahjumma!
JONGHYUN: (Laughing) Ahjumma? Hahah! You must be kidding me! Youre funny!
SPY: No! I don't! She's really an Ahjumma! Here's the proof! (Giving the picture he captured) 
JONGHYUN: HAHAH! Laughing Out Loud! Actually, she's not that Ahjumma. Maybe they're just look alike. Haha.
 
I wonder maybe that's her face after growing old. Haha. Because they're exactly look alike. Well yeah, spying operation FAILED! Haha. So I try to hire another spy and I said look for her at the park where we first met maybe she's there. And gladly the girl she spy was right, it was Min Ae. 
 
-----------------------1 DAY AFTER---------------------------
 
JONGHYUN: Did you succesfully spy her?
SPY: Yes! Is this she? (Giving the picture)
JONGHYUN: Oh you got it! She's really Min Ae! She's really pretty even though its a stolen pic. Thanks! Here's your payment.
I kiss her picture and can't stop starring with it.
SPY: And here's her info. (Giving the paper all about her)
I'm currently reading about her. Oh, she didn't enroll yet? And we are on the same year. Haha. I have a great idea. And its secret for now. Hahah!
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Min Ae's POV
-Dinner Time-
 
UMMA: Min Ae we have something to tell you.
MIN AE: Yes, Umma?
UMMA: Your Appa, I mean their company is bankrupted. Your Appa haven't work now. That's why youre not enroll yet because we have no money anymore. So maybe you will have to stop your schooling only for this year. 
MIN AE: WHAT?! That's really unfair. Why you only just said too late? Maybe if you said it earlier, maybe I can do anything. I can work or anything. And how about Kang Mi?
UMMA: Actually, he will also stop.
MIN AE: WHAT?
UMMA: You'll have to accept it.
MIN AE: Ok Umma. What can I do, it happen already. 
UMMA: Thanks my daughter.
 
She then kissed my forehead. I have to be strong for Umma and Appa. But OMG I will not study for now. My appa is just a simple employee and now unemployed. :( And I can't do nothing. If only I can lend some money from Minho. But no, I won't. I'm shy.  
 
-----------------------1 DAY LATER---------------------------
 
Someone knock at our door. I wonder who was it?
MAN: Excuse, Is there any Park Min Ae living here?
MIN AE: Yes yes, actually I'm the Min Ae youre talking about. Why?
MAN: Uhmmm. This is the scholarship letter that Sejong Science High School will give you.
MIN AE: Me? Really? Why?
MAN: For your hardworks and uhmm.. Ok I will say the truth.
MIN AE: Please direct me. I really don't know what's happening.
MAN: Somebody pay for your enrollment but he don't want to give his name. He said its normal for him. He helps many people not only you especially for those who are in need like you.
MIN AE: Well yeah, please said to him thanks a lot for doing it. He's just a good person.
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Jonghyun's POV
 
Actually I'm the one who payed for her enrollment. Am I that so good? Haha. That's how I love her. But actually I have a better plan. She's not only the one who will enroll there but bububuut ALSO ME! Haha. We will be schoolmates or maybe classmates from now on. Actually also Key, Onew, Taemin and Minho. Hahah. My plans are going better and better now and soon you, Min Ae will be mine. Hahah!
 
 
 
NOTE:
Sorry for boring chapter, they didn't meet that much. :( I know this wasn't my best. But ert Jonghyun strikes again. Hahah. But check out the next chapter. They will gonna meet always, they're gonna be schoolmate! But the question is are they will be classmate or just schoolmate? We'll find out!