FOUNDATION DAY!~ (Part 2)

My heart is only for Minho not for you Jonghyun! NEVER!

MIN AE'S POV

 

I walk outside to see booths. Wow. So many colorful booths! I was walking around the Campus when somebody surprised me out. A big clown shocked me out. He give so many bunch of red roses. I became soooooo happy. 

 

CLOWN: Somebody gave it to you! He's there! (the clown pointing behind me)

 

I turn around. I have a feeling that he's Jonghyun. 

 

But NO. He's not.

 

But rather the boy who said to me "Can I be your boyfriend". The one I punch. I got shocked. I rolled my eyes unto him. 

 

MIN AE: You again?! What you're doing again here?!

BOY: Isn't that obvious? That roses is for you!

MIN AE: (I throw the roses to him) FLOWER YOUR FACE! HERE'S YOUR FLOWERS!

BOY: Actually, the girl like you are my type. The one who is hot-tempered! I really like that girls!

MIN AE: WHY TRY TO FIND AHJUMMA! AND ACTUALLY I DON'T CARE! JUST GET OUT OF MY LIFE!

BOY: I will never stop you until you'll be mine! (He smirk)

MIN AE: Sorry, but I already have my someone special! And he's far from your attitude!

 

Actually, I really don't like him. He's so arrogant! The way he move, he's really arrogant!

 

I just walk away and left him alone with his flowers. Uhh! That arrogant man! So annoying!

 

I just continue walking. Gladly, he didn't follow me. Until, I hear someone's singing "Stand By Me" by SHINee holding some roses. He's face is with mask. Uhh! Maybe that boy again! This time I ignore him. 

 

But suddenly, he remove his mask. And I was surprised he was JONGHYUN!

 

JONGHYUN: Aw, babe! Why you're ignoring me huh? What's the problem? You don't like the flowers?

MIN AE: Oh sorry, I got nervous.

JONGHYUN: Why? Is someone bothering you?

MIN AE: (I sigh) No. Nothing.

 

He hold my hand.

 

JONGHYUN: Where booth do you want?

MIN AE: I DON'T WANT TO GO WITH YOU!!

JONGHYUN: Aish! Come on! Don't deny it!

MIN AE: Whatever! -_-

 

I just let him hold my hand. But actually, when I'm with him, I feel very secured. Alright, stop the corniness! I don't want to be corny too much!

 

When suddenly a man offered us to go in his booth. Actually, we were clueless. We don't know what's his booth. He let us enter his booth. 

 

AND OH CRAP.

 

A KISSING BOOTH.

 

I know Jonghyun is happy now. But me, NO! OMG. How can I escape from this booth?

 

JONGHYUN: (He wink at me) HAHA! MIN AE! 

MIN AE: NOOOOOOOOOOO!

JONGHYUN: YEEEEEEEEESSSS!

 

Suddenly, the man who offered us to go here approach us.

 

MAN: Ok, you two kiss here facing the camera.

MIN AE: WHAT?! CAMERA?! 

MAN: Yes, Ma'am. A camera. While you're kissing each other, we will take pictures of you.

MIN AE: WHAT?! NO WAY!

 

OMO! What I can do?! I have to think of a way inable not to kiss him.

 

Suddenly, I saw some old ladies. Ahh! I know what I'm going to do! I first approach to the old ladies. Haha, but for now, my plan is just a secret! Haha.

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

JONGHYUN'S POV

 

Haha! The moment I've been waiting for! I will kiss Min Ae finally! Haha. She first approach to old ladies. I wonder what she's saying to them. Haha. Weird! Then finally here she comes! I smiled. And that is a mile of excitement! Haha!

 

MIN AE: Ah wait, close your eyes first!

JONGHYUN: NO! You're gonna trick me again!

MIN AE: I'll promise! You really want my kiss, right? And besides, I'll never do it again!

JONGHYUN: Alright! All for you!

 

I close my eyes and slowly I felt her lips were locking unto mine. I kiss her really tightly. Suddenly, I hear the sound of flash that means we were already capturing by the camera. But wait, why does her kiss is different? Not as sweet as before. I hold her chin. And why does her skin texture is different. Am I kissing other girls? I open my eyes.

 

AND OMO!

 

Min Ae tricked me again!

 

Actually, the one I kiss was AN OLD LADY!

 

OMO!

 

I stop kissing the old woman.

 

JONGHYUN: Oh, Mianhamnida! I'm really sorry! I really want to apologize! I'm really sorry. (I bowed at her) 

 

The old woman laugh at me.

 

OLD WOMAN: Your kiss is really sweet huh. Haha.

JONGHYUN: (I just smiled at her)

 

Then the man who offer to go us here approach us, giving the pictures.

 

MAN: Oh, here's your picture!

 

Min Ae laugh at me. 

 

JONGHYUN: Whatever! -_-

MIN AE: Bleh! You ert!

JONGHYUN: Lets see next time, I will win your kiss!

MIN AE: NEVER! Offcourse I'm the smart Min Ae! Bleh!

 

The man gave the picture to us. But the old lady don't want to keep it so she give it to Min Ae. And she can't stop laughing!

 

MIN AE: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

JONGHYUN: WHATEVER! STOP STARRING AT THE PICTURE!

MIN AE: I don't want! I will put it on my wallet! And laugh on it everyday! HAHAHAHA!

JONGHYUN: Let's see! Next time! I will win your kiss!

MIN AE: BLEH!

 

She's really making fun of me. But it's alright because I know she's happy even I got pranked!

 

Then, we continue walking but she really can't stop laughing. But actually, she's really cute when laughing! I pinch her fluffy and soft cheeks. She got annoyed and stop laughing.

 

JONGHYUN: See! You stop!

MIN AE: Yeah, I stop because you pinch my cheeks!

JONGHYUN: Haha! I want to stare at you while laughing all day! 

MIN AE: SHUT UP!

JONGHYUN: SHUT DOWN!

MIN AE: AISH! ANNOYING!

 

I wink and smiled at her. She was fascinated by my killer wink and killer smile. Suddenly, she rolled her eyes.Why everything is cute with Min Ae? Even when she's rolling her eye, she's still cute!

 

Then, we walk through the campus finding other booths.

 

We walk but we don't hold each other's hand. We walk like were not a couple. And actually, I really want to hold her soft hand. So, I hold her hand. 

 

MIN AE: Jonghyun! Many people will see us! 

JONGHYUN: So what? Were a couple from now on!

MIN AE: Aish! ok. ok!!

 

Actually, this was like our date. 

 

Until I saw an "Shoot the bottle booth". Actually, you should shoot the bottle by the gun(only a toy) and you will get a cute teddy bear. I see many couples here in school playing there! And I want to give something for Min Ae. So I will do it!

 

She said she will go to the restroom. And I know, restroom is too far. So, I should get the teddy bear before she comes! I want it to be surprised on her! So, I just let her go to the restroom by herself. And I will definitely get the teddy bear for her!

 

Then I approach the girl that I want to play here. She got shocked.

 

GIRL: Oh, don't be offend oppa huh. But I can't believe a superstar playing this booth?

JONGHYUN: I want to win the teddy bear for my love!

GIRL: Oh, I see! She's really luck having you! Is she from this school?

JONGHYUN: Yes!

GIRL: Oh, alright! Here's the gun! (giving me the toy gun)

 

And I start shooting up those bottles. Woah, pretty hard huh. I really can't shoot any of those bottles!

 

When, a man approach me.

 

MAN: Ah! You're stupid! You don't know how to shoot!

 

He get my gun.

 

MAN: Alright! Look! This is the proper way of shooting a gun!

 

He shoot the gun. And omo! He's great! He shoot a bottle.

 

JONGHYUN: Oh, thanks! You're really great! (I bow to him)

 

After that, I try to use his style. And wow, I shoot 4 bottles. And so, I claim my prize. And because I shoot 4 bottles not 3, my prize will be a huge teddy bear. AS IN HUGE!

 

OH WOW. It's really big!

 

I waited for Min Ae to come.

 

DARN. She's not yet coming. 

 

Until she comes. Looks like she's annoyes huh.

 

I approach unto her and give her a big smile.

 

JONGHYUN: (I gave the bear) 

MIN AE: What's this? A trash?

JONGHYUN: Woah! Trash?! I exert effort for this huh!

MIN AE: WHATEVER! -_- Just give it to some children there!

JONGHYUN: You really don't want it?

MIN AE: Shut up and give it to some childrens! Araso?

JONGHYUN: -_-

 

I just give the teddy to the child near me. I couldn't believe she would not like what I gave. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

MIN AE'S POV

 

Jonghyun gave the bear to the child near him. Huh, poor him. Actually, I like the teddy bear. But because I'm annoyed, I didn't mind what I say. Someone approach to Jonghyun. While he was talking, I grab the bear from the child and ran unto my room and put it on. And immediately, go back where I leave him. Actually, It's kinda hard for me to run. You know why? Haha, secret!

 

He was looking for me.

 

JONGHYUN: And now you're back!

 

He grab my hand and continue looking for some booths. I said to him, just walk smothly. And don't run. Because it's actually kinda hard for me to run. But he run while grabbing my hand that's why I also run.

 

MIN AE: JONGHYUN!!! I SAID DON'T RUN!

JONGHYUN: Why?

MIN AE: JUST SHUT UP AND FOLLOW ME!

JONGHYUN: Why you're so hot-tempered today huh?

MIN AE: AHHHH! JUST KEEP QUIET AND SHUT UP!

JONGHYUN: Actually, keep quiet and shut up are just both. So it's just nonsense to use them both. 

MIN AE: UHHHH! WHATEVER! JONGHYUN! JUST SHUT UP!!

JONGHYUN: Answer me, why you're so hot-tempered today?

MIN AE: YOU WANNA KNOW THE ANSWER?

JONGHYUN: Obviously, yes!

MIN AE: (I shout straight to his face) I HAVE MENSTRUATION TODAY! NOW, HAPPY?

 

He laugh at me.

 

MIN AE: -_-

JONGHYUN: HAHAHAHAHA. Now, I know!

MIN AE: Whatever! -_-

JONGHYUN: Alright! I will never laugh.

MIN AE: Good!

JONGHYUN: Hahahahaha

MIN AE: -_- Wait, I will just go to the Comfort Room.

JONGHYUN: Alright!

 

I go at the Comfort Room. OMG. I have to change. I go out of the Comfort Room.

 

MIN AE: Jonghyun, do you love me?

JONGHYUN: Offcourse! You don't have to ask that!

MIN AE: Then, you will do everything even though you're shy?

JONGHYUN: Offcourse! Anything for my Master! And I'm your Genie!

MIN AE: Ok. ok. 

 

I whisper to his ears.

 

MIN AE: Can you buy me napkin?

JONGHYUN: What? Me? Haha. You're kidding me!

MIN AE: You said you love me! (In a cold voice)

JONGHYUN: No choice, but to follow my Master's wish! I'm Genie for Your Wish! Sowoneul malhaebwa...

MIN AE: Alright! (I kiss his cheeks)

 

He got blush. Omo! He's like gay! A man blushing!

 

JONGHYUN: Omo! I'm frozen because of your kiss!

MIN AE: It's just on the cheeks!

JONGHYUN: (He grin at me)

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

JONGHYUN'S POV

 

I go at the store inside our school. And buy some napkins. AS IN SANITARY NAPKINS. Some people were gossiping at me. 

 

GIRL 1: OMG! Jonghyun, buying napkins?

GIRL 2: Eww! Jonghyun having menstruation!

GIRL 3: Jonghyun having menstruation? Or SHINee having menstruation? Ew!

 

The three girls laugh until they cannot breath properly. But I just don't mind them. So, I just continue my way. Gosh! I'm so shy. I go where I leave Min Ae. 

 

MIN AE: Oh, why you're so late?

JONGHYUN: You have to change now?

MIN AE: (she shyly said) Obviously, yes!

JONGHYUN: Aish! Don't be shy! I'm your boyfriend!

 

And Omo! She kiss me again on my cheeks. Woah! She kiss me two times on my cheeks. It's really a miracle! And go at the Comfort Room. I waited for her to come. And after few minutes, she finally came out. 

 

NOTE:

I'm really sorry for the super late update. I'm really lost my ideas. So, I'm terribly sorry. I know this chapter is really boring. But thanks to all who read, comment and subscribers! Hope you like my fic! Woah! Gotta go! Actually the "FOUNDATION DAY" part have part 3. So, it'll be long. Love ya all! And God Bless! :))