SPY

My heart is only for Minho not for you Jonghyun! NEVER!

Taemin's POV

The concert ends. But why Jonghyun Hyung still not on here? Ah, he must commit suicide! OMG! Ahhh! He might now drink poison! I am worried and also my hyungs. But we decided to find him just tomorrow because were already tired.

 

-THE NEXT DAY-

 

Ahhh! I don't want to wake up! I want to sleep more! You know why? Haha. It's because my dream was about ... EMMA WATSON Noona! Waah.. My dream girl! Actually in my dream I was the Harry Potter there.. 

 

-FLASHBACK OF MY DREAM-

I was walking somewhere in the hallway with my black witch clothes. The place was creepy huh. And then Emma Noona came! Waah! She's beautiful! I can't hide my feelings so this what I say. I want to say Saranghae to her. I mean I love her. Haha. 

TAEMIN: Noona, Sara--

I was cut off because I can't continue what I'm saying, I'm shy.

EMMA WATSON: What? I can't understand you? Harry, are you on your mind?

TAEMIN: A..a..a.. I'm not Harry Potter. I'm Taemin. Sarang..

EMMA WATSON: What? Did you drink a magic posion? I can't understand you. You're weird!

I want to kiss her. So, I came closer to her face.(Yah, I know I'm young but I still want) When suddenly a vampire block us. Waah.. EDWARD CULLEN? I look at his face closely but.. guess what? He's not Edward Cullen but rather he's Onew hyung being a vampire. He's mouth were full of blood. Ew!

ONEW: RAR! I WANT MY CHICKEN! SHE'S MY CHICKEN! (Pointing at Emma Noona)

TAEMIN: Err. She's not your Chicken! She's my Noona!

ONEW: I will fight for my Chicken!

TAEMIN: No! She's mine! She's my Noona!

I was able to punch him but Emma Noona blocks us.

EMMA WATSON: Wait guys, am I a chicken? Ah, you two are disgusting! And you Edward Cullen, go back to your Bella Swan, alright?

ONEW: Fine. But I'm not Edward! I'm chicken!

 

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

Until Key hyung woke me up.

TAEMIN: Ahh! I  was in the middle of my dream!

KEY: No! We should go find Jonghyun!

 

I slap my head. And go back to my bed.

 

TAEMIN: (I said to myself) Ah! Please come back my dream! Come back! Come back! (Slaping my head)

 

But I fail. I didn't dream again. I cannot see my Emma Noona again.  So, I just dress up and go join my hyungs to my Jonghyu Hyung. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Jonghyun's POV

I woke up leaning my head on Min Ae. Gosh! I saw again her totally cuteness! I was able to take a picture at her face again by my cellphone but I hea her murmuring so I keep my cellphone. She finally woke up. She slap my head.

 

JONGHYUN: Ouch! That hurts!

MIN AE: Bleh! Stupid!

JONGHYUN: What did you say?

MIN AE: STUPID!

JONGHYUN: ARGH! You want me to kiss you?

MIN AE: Ok fine. You're not stupid.. you're just idiot!

JONGHYUN: What? My lips are ready now!

MIN AE: Ah whatever!

 

I look deeply at her eyes. Were now having an eye to eye contact. My face were only inch from her.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

MINHO'S POV

 

We search and find where Jonghyun is. We go back at the concert hall to check if he's there.  We walk and walk until we reach a street where Jonghyun was there. And Min Ae's was there also. They were sitting in a bench. They're having now an eye to eye contact with each other. I don't know but I'm kinda annoyed to Jonghyun but I don't know what's the reason. We decided to hide behind the tree. 

 

KEY: Aha! Look at them! They will kiss!

ONEW: Waah! This is exciting huh!

TAEMIN: I will take pictures of them! (He was giggling)

MINHO: No comment. -_-

 

Key and Onew were too wriggly. They keep on moving. 

 

KEY: Ah hyung! Don't move! Taemin is taking pictures!

ONEW: Shut up! I'm just excited! You also keep on moving huh!

TAEMIN: Look! They will kiss! (Take a picture)

 

And because Onew and Key keep on moving. They fell on the ground. They were like sandwhich at each other. Key was on top. And Onew was underneath. And was accidentally kiss each other. Haha. But Jonghyun and Min Ae saw us. They laugh on us.

 

JONGHYUN: AHA! YOU ALL ARE SPYING ON US!

MIN AE: Sorry, we all got you! Bleh!

 

They pose a "Charlies Angel Move". Onew and Key stop kissing and stood up.

 

ONEW: Ayie. Charlies Angel couple!

 

They look at each other and stop posing like "Charlies Angel"

 

TAEMIN: Hey hyung and noona! This is the evidence!

JONGHYUN: Hahah! Were just making an eye to eye contact there and not a kiss!

TAEMIN: FAIL -_- (Scratch his nape)

 

I walk out and back to the van. I don't know but I felt annoyed. 

 

-TO BE CONTINUE-

 

NOTE:

-Sorry for short chapter, actually I'm on rush now. I have to do something. Thanks to all who read, comment, and subscribe! I all praise you! Haha. :) God Bless!

 

-TaeminIsBigHeart