WANTED : MAKE-UP ARTIST

My heart is only for Minho not for you Jonghyun! NEVER!

Jonghyun's POV

 

I woke up as the shines so brightly. As the pillows nicely arranged(except for the one I used). As the blankets cover half of my body. And as the air slowly goes unto my face. 

 

JJONG IS THAT YOU? POET MODE? XD LOLS~

 

And I realize that I WAS NOT ON MY ROOM?! What the crap where am I?

 

But as questions slowly rolling on my mind, a beautiful girl smiles at me. What a great morning to start. And I think I have a new lovelife.

 

She was really pretty.

 

You want a proof? Ok, this was her appearance:

 

 

That girl waves on me.. caughting my attention.

 

"Hey hyung!" That girl said in a manly voice.

 

HYUNG? WHAT? HE CALL ME HYUNG? WHHHHAATT?!!!!  IT'S NO OTHER THAN KEY!!!!~

 

Crap you Key! I almost fell inlove with you seeing you as a girl. T_T XD

 

"WHY ARE YOU DRESSING LIKE THAT?" I shout right infront of his face.

"Why? Do you already see me as a GIRL?" He said.

"Whatever!" I rolled my eyes unto him.

"Actually, I and Taemin were playing like I'm her umma." He said.

 

I finally realize that I'm on Onew hyung's room.

 

"And what the crap am I here on Onew hyung's room?" I asked.

"Actually you're roo, is under construction. Last night, 99% out of 100 dinosaurs came to you're room and ask where are you. They've been longing and missing you especially you're dear mama dinosaur." He said.

"Was it supposed to be a joke?" I said.

"No, it wasn't." He said while chuckling.

"What happened last night?" I asked.

"Uhmm, it should be to ask that question." He said.

 

Suddenly, flashbacks starts to twirl around my mind.

 

SPEECH BALLOON? SPEECH BALLON? WHERE ARE YOU? XD

 

I can remember I was kissing with some naive girls. And drink many beers until I got dizzy. I was walking outside to spit when suddenly a girl helped. BUT I CAN'T EVEN RECOGNIZE HER FACE CAUSE I'M REALLY DIZZY. Then the next thing happened is, I spit on her face. Then she stepped on my shoe. She ran away going to the comfort room.

 

THEN. I. FAINTED. XD

 

WHHUUT? WHAT? WAWAWHAT?

 

I got stepped on my shoe by a girl? Really? I thought all girls love me? XD

 

Actually, no girls did that to me cause they all freaking love me!!

 

WHATEVER.

 

I ask Key how I landed here on our dorm. He said, some random girl brought me here.

 

OKAY, OKAY. STOP THINKING ABOUT LAST NIGHT, JJONG.

 

I just went on my room and saw a paper posted on the door.

 

"Taemin's wonderland" <-- was the words written on the paper posted on the door.

 

WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS?

 

I open the door and saw many toys. Key and Taemin were playing there. I wish Yoogeun was here. HA-HA XD

 

THEY TRANSFORM MY ROOM INTO PLAYGROND?

 

I just rolled my eyes on them.

 

I went to kitchen to drink some coffeee to lessen my hang-over.

 

Again, speech balloons starts to appear. XD I mean, flashbacks starts to appear again on my mind.

 

I try to rememeber the girl who stepped on my shoe. But I can't.

 

Her body looks familiar but I can't recognize her face.

 

Aish, like I care?! Whatever.

 

I just prepare myself going SM entertainment buliding to have some rehearsal.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

AT SM ENTERTAINMENT BUIDLING..

 

JONGHYUN'S POV

 

As I enter the building, all were gossiping about me. I can hear them. Why is it like that? Did I did something wrong?

 

When I enter the traing room, our manager instantly yelled at me.

 

"What's the meaning of this? " He said while ponting at Chung Young(our make-up artist).

"What did I do?" I asked.

"She's preganant! And she points you as the father of the child!" Manager said.

 

WHAT?! WHAT DID I DO? But wait, it's tru that I have relationship with Chung Young before but we never did something! And I never take her seriously!

 

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" I said.

"Ok, if you didn't do anything to her, let's test it! You'll having a blodd test to prove it!" Manager said.

 

Oh my, I'm nervous. Maybe this what I get for being palyboy. :|

 

 

 

AFTER BLOOD TEST..

 

YAHOO! I'm not the father of her baby! YAHOO!

 

But still, manager yell at me.

 

"Jonghyun, I know you're a playboy! And I know you're not the father of Chung Young's child but please stop being a playboy! It will just damage you're image!" Manager said.

 

Until, Chung Young interrupted.

 

'Uhm, sir. I will just resign inable to avoid issues even though he's not the father of my child." She said in a polite manner.

 

She gave a resignation letter to our manager. And agreed on it. He said it's good that Chung Young resigned even though the child is not mine.

 

Ok, problem solved!

 

But now the problem is we didn't have make-up artist yet.

 

WANTED: MAKE-UP ARTIST

 

A/N:

I'm so sorry for such a boring chapter. I'll promise next chapter wil be good ^^

                                                                                             -TaeminIsBigHeart