"I JUST NEED HER"

My heart is only for Minho not for you Jonghyun! NEVER!

MINHO'S POV

 

I try to call Chae-Hee noona to tell about Jjong hyung's condition.

 

"RING!"

 

"Yobosseo?" Chae-Hee said.

"Chae-Hee!" I said cheerfully.

"Minho?" She said.

"Yeah. I have to tell you something!" I said.

"About what?" She asked.

"About Jonghyun." I said.

"What's up with him?" She asked.

"Actually he's not eating, always crying and always depressed since Min Ae had gone. And I don't know where's Min Ae! I try to call her but she didn't answer. So, I call you!" I said.

"Uh-oh. Ok, wait for me there!" She said. Then, I hung up.

 

After few minutes..

 

"Ding dong!" The doorbell rings. So, I open it.

 

It's Chae-Hee with some food.

 

"Oh. Is it for me? Haha, you don't have to do this! You're my visitor!" I said.

"Haha, sorry. It's for Jonghyun. I gotta come with him, he might be hungry." She said.

"T.T" <--My face then pout.

 

Then, she go at Jonghyun's room.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

CHAE-HEE'S POV

 

I enter Jonghyun's room. He look so weak. How pity.

 

"Jonghyun! Why you're doing this to yourself?" I asked him.

"I need Min Ae!" He said. When he said that, I really hurt so much.

"I'm here! Aren't you contented?" I said.

"I just need HER!" He said. And now, I'm confused. What's on Min Ae that lacking on me?

"What's on Min Ae hat lacking on me?" I asked him.

"Didn't you understand it? She all that I needed!" He said.

"You stupid! Why finding someone who aren't here? Are you blind not to see me that I'm just here!" I shout right into his face.

"I DON'T CARE!" He said.

 

And that word just broke up my heart. I know this was really dramatic but..

 

Now, I realized she really do love Min Ae more than me. I thought before, when were still on, I thought he can never love any other girl more than me.

 

NO. I was wrong. Really really wrong. Now, I regret broking up with him just for my career. T.T

 

"FINE! You don't need someone WHO'S THERE FOR YOU!" Then I turn around.

 

I can't explain this feeling. It was like someone tear on my heart and it was really really really hurt.

 

Did I mention that he was my FIRST BOYFRIEND? Maybe that's why I felt really hurt. 

 

Then when, I open the door. I saw Minho aegyo-ing with big eyes. Omo, so cute!

 

"Noona! Is Jonghyun hyung eat the food?" He said.

"Nope. He didn't." I said sighing.

"So, you can give it to me?" He said. Then I gave it to him.

"Thank you noona ^^" He said with smiling eyes like this --> ^^

 

His eyes were shining on the food.

 

He eat the food like he's a poor puppy beggar. HA-HA-HA. He's really desperate about the food. Suddenly, my loneliness decrease because of Minho. Thanks to him.

 

But still, Jonghyun's words were still twirling around my head. Is he really not care about me? Suddenly, I realized he aren't love me anymore.

 

And he really do love Min Ae more than me. OUCH. How would I stop this acheness? I wish it would stop.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N:

Woohoo! I know this really darn so boring. I don't want to make it long. And the opposite of long was short so yeah, I made it short. HAHA. Please do understand. :))

-TaeminIsBigHeart