SURPRISE!

My heart is only for Minho not for you Jonghyun! NEVER!

 

MIN AE'S POV

 

Jung Myung already leave here and said he will just stayed on a hotel near on our house.

 

When then, I heard umma crying and complaining.

 

"why umma?" I said.

"The landlord just come recently and said we should pay the house within this month or else they will sell our house to others. But we have no money anymore. Also, we still haven't paid Kang Mi's tuition fee." umma said.

 

Oh my, I have to find some work.

 

"Umma, don't worry. I'll find some work." I said doing the 'fighting" sign. Umma hugged me.

 

And then, I prepare myself. I go outside to find some work.

 

I went to some companies, restaurants and many more but still no one from them accept me.

 

Until, I applied as waitress on a disco bar. And yeah, they accept me! WOOOOOOO!

 

But yuck, they made me wae mini skirt. They said it was really the uniform here. ew! ew! ew! eeeewwww!

 

So, I look at the other waitress. And yeah, it's their uniform here!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Like ordianry waitress, I served all the people here. Until, manager told me to serve there. He point it out.

 

AND OH ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ!!!!! 

 

IT'S JONGHYUN!!

 

Crap.

 

I have to hide myself. So, I rushly went to the dressing room of the entertainers and secretly grab a mask.

 

A mask that covers my eyes. HA-HA-HA-HA XD

 

And so, I serve 20 beers in their table. Imagine that! 20 beers! Jonghyun really do change into "drunky-man" person. Aish!

 

When I put the beers on their table, he starred at me straightly and pulled beside him.

 

YUCK! I'm sitting with a monkey!!

 

I try to escape but he keeps on pulling my wrist.

 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

JONGHYUN'S POV

 

I'm here at some random disco bar. As always! When then, a waitress with mask serves to our table. 

 

Yeah. our. Cause I'm also here with some other girls. As always! But actually, I have strange feelings towards that waitress.

 

So, I pull her.

 

I whisper on her ears this:

 

"I will triple you're salary but in one condition." I said.

"What?" He said at me in a cold way. Wow, it's my first time to hear a girl without a flirty voice. She's different huh.

"Kiss me." I said. She didn't answer for awhile.

 

Then..

 

SHE. SLAP. MY. FACE.

 

Aish! This girl! So, I forcingly pull her.

 

And, and, and, and..

 

KISS HER.

 

At first, she try to escape my kisses but I forcingly kiss her even more. And guess what? SHE REALLY DO HAVE A SWEET KISS.

 

And I love kissing her lips. It's just so sweet! It was like up-and-down-up-and-down kissing.

 

I COULDN'T RESIST HER LIPS.

 

And I couldn't stop kising her. Suddenly, I hold her neck. Her kiss were really sweet.

 

I. COULDN'T.STOP.KISSING.HER.LIKEI.JUST.WANT.TO.STAY.LIKE.THIS.JUST.KISSING.HER.

 

So, our kiss became more stronger.

 

But actually, her kiss is very familiar. But I don't care!  I just want to kiss her. She's not one of the girls whom I kiss who had plain kiss. She's different!

 

UNTIL..

 

She stop kissing me and slap me.

 

"You jerk!" She said.

 

What? Me? Jerk? She call me jerk?

 

So, I stand up and catch her.

 

"Hey, what's you're problem huh?!" I said.

"You think you can get all girls just because of you're kiss? You think it's not rude!" She said.

 

Her voice sounds familiar.

 

"Huh. All girls love to kiss me so I know you loved it!" I said.

"You bastard! Where did you get you're confidence huh! You think you're that handsome?!" She said.

"Woah? Me? Look at you! You're hiding you're face with some mask! Maybe you're that ugly so you're hiding it!" I said.

"Excuse me! I'm only hiding my eyes not my whole face!" She said.

"Ok, if you're not ugly then show it! Prove it to me!" I said.

 

She ran away but I catch her and I try to remove her mask.

 

At first, she hide her face with her hands but I remove her hands. And, and, and, and..

 

BWOH?! IT'S MIN AE?!

 

Maybe that's the reason why I felt something strange feelings towards her and also her sweet kiss that I can't forget.

 

AGAIN, she slap me and walk out. I reamin standing there. Probably, shocked by what just happened.

 

I couldn't believe that she's here.

 

AGAIN, I couldn't stop thinking about her But NO, I will remain hating her.

 

UUUUGGGGHHHH!!!! I couldn't stop thinking about her AGAIN.

 

But no, I should stop this. Remember, she hurted me and left me with a broken heart. I just went home to our dorm. And tried to sleep. But I couldn't stop thinking about her again.

 

SHE'S RUINING MY MIND AND I JUST HATE IT!!