I don't care!

My heart is only for Minho not for you Jonghyun! NEVER!

 

Min  Ae's POV
 
Oh darn, school was boring. And asual we introduce each other one by one. Until my third subject class, someone knock from our door. I cannot see him because I'm on the last row.
 
BOY: Uhhh. Excuse me Ma'am. May I excuse Min Ae for awhile.
TEACHER: Alright. I will just call her. Hey Min Ae! Come here! Someone's looking for you.
MIN AE: Ok Ma'am. (I came closer)
 
He's facing back. His back is familiar with me. Oh crap, its Jonghyun! Then suddenly he turn around. I show him an annoying face.
 
JONGHYUN: Heya babe! I'm here. Aren't you miss me? (wink) Because I really miss you! (kiss my cheeks) Bye! I won't bother you! 
 
He walk back from his class. When he open the door, I see their class have'nt teacher yet. I can see it because our classrom is nearer from them. WHAT A CRAP! He just go here just to say he miss me! He's terribly disaster! I go back to our class with an annoyed face. I just continue listening to our teacher. Again it was boring. Unitl our fifth subject class, someone again knock from our door. I have a feeling that it was Jonghyun again! And the boy was looking for me. When I came in to him, oh thanks its not Jonghyun but rather my brother Kang Mi. 
 
MIN AE: Why?
KANG MI: Look from your behind I mean turn around.
MIN AE: Youre just fooling me!
KANG MI: No Noona! Its really true!
 
So I turn around. Crap! it was Jonghyun again. He was holding an ice cream.
 
MIN AE: Your here again!
JONGHYUN: Yah babe! I miss you! (kiss my cheeks again) Bye!
 
Then he came closer to my brother and whispered:
 
JONGHYUN: Thanks Kang Mi! Youre really awesome kid!~
KANG MI: Where's my payment?
JONGHYUN: Here's your ice cream!
 
Darn, I thought it was for me. 
 
JONGHYUN: Bye babe! (pinching my cheeks)
 
I came back to our class. He was really horrible, he just came here just to say he miss me twice and I just hate it! Next time he would look for me, I will hide myself. I listen again to our teacher and time goes by so boring! 
 
"RING"
 
Yes! The moment I've been waiting for! Its finally lunch time! I accompanied by my bestfriend. I was going out of the door when I saw Jonghyun standing there in the wall outside of our classroom waiting for me. I didn't mind him and still continue walking like I didn't see him. He grab my hand, I glared at him badly. He then hug me tightly. 
 
JONGHYUN: Aw, my babe ignoring me?
MIN AE: SHUT UP! I'm not your babe! Were not in a relationship. And please stop hugging on me! It really !
JONGHYUN: No! I won't let you go! 
 
I wink at my bestfriend while hugging him. It calls for a help. He slap Jonghyun's head by her book and it made Jonghyun to get dizzy.
 
JONGHYUN: Oh, Am I in galaxy? I see stars!
MIN AE: Bleh! That's what ert gets! Lets go Jang Eun!
JONGHYUN: Hey Min Ae! wait for me! Uhhh... my head is dizzy!
 
I ran away as fastly as I can together with my bestfriend. We then went to Canteen. I highfive her.
 
JANG EUN: Hey Min Ae! I mean freak! You said you would tell what happened in your vacation!
MIN AE: Yah, probably its starts when I met Jonghyun in the park...
 
And then I tell the whole story and after telling the whole story...
 
JANG EUN: OMG! Min Ae! You're terribly freak! You didn't tell me that Jonghyun kiss you a lot of times!
MIN AE: SSSHH! Lower up your voice! They might hear us! Actually it anoys me alot! Why of all the girls there, why me? Its just pissing me off! Now my lips is have many saliva of him! EEWW!
JANG EUN: Ah, that's why he always looking for you! Maybe he's really inlove with you!
MIN AE: NO! NO! NO! Actually I felt like I'm only a toy to him.
JANG EUN: But why? Didn't you see it? He's really crazy for you!
MIN AE: No, because he always force me to do things that actually I rwally don't like!
JANG EUN: NO! WAKE UP MIN AE! HE'S CRAZILY INLOVE WITH YOU!
MIN AE: Whatever! I don't wanna talk about him anymore!
 
Until I felt someone grab my hand forcingly, it was Jonghyun! He drag me until hallway. He's grip was really tight. And then he drag me to the wall there. And stared at me angrily.
 
MIN AE: Hey why? Did I say anything?
JONGHYUN: DID YOU FELT THAT I'M JUST PLAYING WITH YOU?! THAT I'M JUST MAKING YOU A TOY HUH!
MIN AE: If I said yes, would you stop?
JONGHYUN: BUT WHY YOU'RE THAT SO STUPID? CAN'T YOU SEE I'M REALLY SERIOUS WITH YOU!
MIN AE: But why me? There's many pretty girls there! DIDN'T YOU SEE THAT I DON'T REALLY LOVE YOU! If you love me, then you let me go!
JONGHYUN: Is that what you want?
MIN AE: Isn't that obvious?
JONGHYUN: If that's your wish, then I would let you go! 
 
Then he walk away, almost crying. I grab his hand.
 
MIN AE: Thanks Jonghyun!
JONGHYUN: You're free from now on!
 
I hug him. 
 
MIN AE: Thank you very much!
JONGHYUN: Anything for you! Just call me up, if someone's hurt my Master's heart I mean your heart. I'm gonna beat them up for you!
MIN AE: Thanks my Genie!
 
I went back to canteen. When suddenly Onew approach me up.
 
ONEW: Min Ae, what happen?
MIN AE: About what?
ONEW: About you and Jonghyun. I saw him crying on the comfort room. And I offered him to eat but actually he don't want to eat.
MIN AE: Oh really? Poor Jonghyun. :(
 
Why am I felt this feeling. Whenever bad happens to him, I've worried alot. Maybe I'm just guilty of what I did. But no! This feeling is different! And its not only just guilt! I'm really worried alot. NO! MIN AE! You shouldn't have worried to him. But I can't really resist it to not go to him. So, I just go to him. I found him at the hallway alone. Sitting in a chair.
 
MIN AE: Hey EMO JONGHYUN! (I shouted)
 
He look at me. Look so huggart and very sad. I seat next to him.
 
JONGHYUN: Why you're here? You want me to free you, right?
MIN AE: Why haven't you eating huh?
JONGHYUN: I don't want!
MIN AE: Aish! Why your killing yourself like this?
JONGHYUN: Do I have to say the reason? Isn't that obvious?
MIN AE: SHUT UP! I said to you before that I will kill you if you don't take care yourself! Right?
JONGHYUN: JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! I DON'T NEED YOU BECAUSE YOU SAID YOU DON'T NEED ME! SO FROM NOW ON, WERE NOTHING! AND I WILL NEVER CALL YOU BABE ANYMORE! SO JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! AND FROM NOW ON, I WILL NEVER EVER CARE FOR YOU ANYMORE!
MIN AE: Oh, you're scary! Alright! I will now leave you! But just take care yourself or I gonna kill you up!
 
He just nodded. I leave him alone. I know his hurt so much. But the important is, I'm now free! But I really felt guilty for what I did. I continue walking until Vice-Principal approach me.
 
VICE - PRINCIPAL: Annyeong Min Ae! Don't forget your community service huh. Actually it was move. Your community service was move two weeks from now. 
MIN AE: Alright Ma'am!
 
Oh crap! I almost forgot that I have community service! Gladly it was move. 
 
"RING"
 
Oops.. Lunch time were gone. I have to go back in class. The class starts. I saw Jonghyun always check me and look at me in the window every teacher leaves. I think he's terribly hurt. Until forth from the last subject class, he stop checking on me. Finally, the class ends! Wooah! I will go home already! But until now, I felt guilty on what I've done with him.
 
NOTE:
Oh, did I write corny very much. Actually, I was ran out of imagination. So, I just added this scene. As you can see, Jonghyun stops caring for Min Ae. But don't worry! This is not the end! This was just a beginning and were only just starting. I'll promise to update sooner! Thanks all for subscribers, comments, and viewers or even readers! Thank alot! Really appreciate it! And thanks all for the support! Really love you guys! Godbless you all! MUAH!