I miss you but I don't know what's the reason.

My heart is only for Minho not for you Jonghyun! NEVER!

 

MIN AE'S POV
 
-- 1 DAY LATER --
 
I was walking to the hallway. Probably going to our class. When I saw Jonghyun coming. He smiled at me. Crap, I thought he said he would stop me. But why he smiled at me? So I give him an annoying face. He walk closer to me and and and OMO, I thought he would come to me. But no, he just pass through me and go to girl behind me. The one who was his smiling with, is not me, but rather the girl from my back. CRAP! He even don't stare at me. And the worst is the girl who's from my back is the girl whom I'm fight with. She was from our class. I mean the one whom I punch. And now they are talking, just like couple. Crap, why I have this feeling? I felt a bit anger for the girl. I saw him smirk. I just continue walking through the hallway. They both from my back so I can hear them laughing while walking. I saw them also, Jonghyun holds the girl's hand. They just annoy me. So I walk fastly as I can so I can't see them. 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
JONGHYUN'S POV
 
I saw Min Ae annoyed unto us. 
 
GIRL: Hey Jonghyun! Is this true? Your holding my hands! (holds my face)
 
I remove my grip from him.
 
JONGHYUN: Wake up from reality!
GIRL: Hey! We were just happy talking awhile ago! And you hold my hands! 
JONGHYUN: Whatever! Just go where you will go!
GIRL: Bye sweetie! (kiss my cheeks)
JONGHYUN: "Sweetie your face" I whispered.
 
Then he goes to their class. Actually I'm just using that girl. And I saw the effect, Min Ae get really pissed off. But from now on, I really don't care to him anymore!
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
MIN AE'S POV
 
I was sitting on my assign seat since my bestfriend didn't come yet. They all around from that flirt girl and talking about something.
 
GIRL 1: OH MY GOSH! Jonghyun holds my hand awhile ago!
GIRL 2: Really? 
GIRL 3: Haha. I said to you were beautiful more than that girl.
GIRL 4: That's what playgirl gets!
 
I hear them because they higher up their voice.
 
MIN AE: Are you refferring to me? You want to beaten up again huh? 
GIRL 3: Oh, did we said your name? Maybe you're just envy to our BEAUTIFUL FRIEND!
MIN AE: SHUT UP! OR I'M GONNA BEAT YOU UP! 
GIRL 3: Ok, ok. I'll shut up!
MIN AE: (I smirk) See, you're scared!
GIRL 3: Whatever!
 
OMO! Why I felt this feeling? WHY AM I AFFECTED?! Oh, just nevermind!
 
Then our teacher came... And discuss the lesson... Until time goes by.. I was terribly bored!
 
--RING!--
 
It calls for good! Its finally recess time! I went to our Locker. Actually my Locker is near from Jonghyun's locker. I came their seeing him getting his stuffs and everything. When I came, he didn't mind me to bother and just walk out. You know, he even didn't stare at me! And just continue walking. Actually I got pissed off. Actually it was a daily routine for me when he pinch my cheeks. You know every time we met, he just love to pinch my cheeks. And I don't know why I felt this feeling, but I just miss it! And now, I felt I didn't exist for him. And now, I felt gulity on what I did to him!
 
 
--3 days later--
 
YAY! ITS FRIDAY! woo! Finally last day of weekdays. And asual we start the class, like its super boring! I hated school for that! 
 
--THEN AFTER SCHOOL CLASS END--
 
Oh darn, why I missed someone? And guess who's that. Yeah, you're right its, Jonghyun! I don't know why but my weekdays is not that complete! I didn't see him for a long time ago. But why am I felt this feeling? 
MIN AE: "WAKE UP MIN AE! WAKE UP! YOU HATE JONGHYUN! YOU DO NOT HAVE TO MISS HIM! NO! NO! NO!" I said to myself. 
 
I shouldn't have to act this way! You know my heart is always disagree on what my brain says. And I just hate it! I just continue walking through the hallway. Probably, I will going home. Until my teacher says he forgot something in our classroom and he please me to find it. So, I walk going to our classroom. When I finally got to our classroom, I saw someone sitting in a chair. Crap, it was Jonghyun. I was looking for my teacher's stuff. When I notice he was starring at me, but he was then quiet. He was just starring at me. Well, I don't mind him. I just let him stare at me. Oh crap! I can't find that thing and plus Jonghyun was strarring at me. So, I can't concentrate finding that thing! I just want to go home! Suddenly I felt akward because he was still starring.
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
JANG EUN'S POV
 
I was about to go to our classroom because I don't want to go home yet. Until I saw Min Ae with Jonghyun were in the classroom. Just the two of them. But they're just quiet. I observe them, I notice Jonghyun was starring at Min Ae. And I have a plan. I know Min Ae is missing Jonghyun these following days, she confess it to me. So, here's my plan. I will lock the door of our classroom to make them have their solo moment. So I did it, I lock the doorknob of our classroom. Hahahah. 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
JONGHYUN'S POV
 
Oh darn. I just miss her. I never see her a long time ago. And I just miss her lips, the way she talk and I just miss everything in her. Until she yelled.
 
MIN AE: CRAP! WE JUST LOCKED BY SOMEONE!
 
She was kicking the door. I remained silent until she approach me.
 
MIN AE: HEY! ARE YOU WILL JUST REMAIN SILENT AND NEVER REACT! YOU MIGHT SEEM TO ACT LIKE YOU WANT TO JUST IMPRISON HERE! 
 
I got pissed off, and drag her to wall. We stared at each other. DARN! I just missed her a lot! I finally got pity with her. I came closer to her. I just missed her sweet lips and couldn't resist it. She closed her eyes. I kissed her forehead. Then our lips crashed at each other. I kissed her sweet lips tightly like I won't let her go. My lips were now staple to each other. I was shock she never stop me. And I saw in her eyes that she wants my kiss. I keep on kissing her tightly. Now, my hands are on her waist and her hands were on my shoulder. We kiss for about 5 minutes. Yeah, it was pretty long since I miss her alot! And then she tilt her face and we stop kissing. She ran away to the door and she shout.
 
MIN AE: HEY! Please open the door! We need help!
 
I came closer to her and look at her eyes to eyes. I'm having an eye to eye contact with her. And hold her face. Suddenly I hild hold her waist while looking at her eyes
 
JONGHYUN: Aren't you miss me?
MIN AE: I.. I.. I..
 
He don't look at me while talking. I grab her face and make her look at me. She was nervous.
 
JONGHYUN: Hey! Look at me straightly!
MIN AE: I.. I..
 
Until someone unlock the door. And she remove my hands from her waist. The person who unlock it, was Minho! He was terribly disaster!
 
MINHO: Oh sorry hyung, did I bother you?
 
Then Minho walk away like he's dissapointed. Min Ae try to catch Minho but I stop her.
 
MIN AE: Why? You said you'll stop caring for me!
JONGHYUN: Just answer my question!
MIN AE: Uhhh..
 
Then she walk away too. I was really dissapointed. But once again, I see her. Not only that, I kissed her once again. But I felt that Minho is more important to her than to me.
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
MIN AE'S POV
 
Oh darn! I can't see Minho. So I just come back to classroom. But Jonghyun weren't there anymore. :( I just continue finding that thing and I finally find it. And just give it to to our teacher. I just went home realizing that I really miss Jonghyun alot but I don't know what's the reason.
 
NOTE: 
Oh sorry for late update. Do you guys wantbthis chapter. I made skinship again. Haha. Thanks for subscribing, comments and readers! God Bless you all. ^^ But I'm terribly sorry if I will not update here everyday this week because tomorrow its Monday and I have school. So maybe back to normal. So please understand me. Thanks! ^^ God Bless! ^^ Spread the love! ^^ :))