MIN AE'S TRUE FEELINGS.

My heart is only for Minho not for you Jonghyun! NEVER!

MIN AE'S POV

 

[Min Ae at Italy..]

 

 

FLASHBACK:

I walk going through the entrance of the airplane. When suddenly, somebody shout my name from my name. I looked back and it was him, Jonghyun. 

 

How he knew I was here? I did not tell to him that I was leaving cause I knew he would stop me cause I want to forget him. But since I saw him before I'm leaving, maybe it's hard for me to forget him.

 

When he shouted, I just ignored him and looked back. It's really hard for me to do it.

 

When I was on the airplane, I can't help but to cry loudly as I can. I don't care about the people starring at me. Until, my person who seat right next to me offered me his handkerchief. Then, he smiled. I guessed his also Korean by his looks.

 

But I'm still crying here. Until, I got slept.

 

A FEW HOURS LATER..

 

When I got awake, I got shocked when I saw I was able to slept on the shoulder of the person who sit right next to me(the one who offered me his handkerchief).

 

When it is time that we are on Italy, I thank that person and bring back his handkerchief. But he rejected the handkerchief and instead he gave to me the handkerchief. Then, he smiled at me.

 

Who is he? Mysterious, right? Ah, maybe just a random gentlemen. :))

 

*END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

 

Actually, I'm trying to forget Jonghyun now but it's really hard. T_T

 

Did I tell you that I attempt to throw all the stuffs that Jonghyun gave me? Yeah, I did. But I cry when I was going to attempt to threw all of it so I just bring it all together with me.

 

And it's really reminds me of JONGHYUN. I can't help but just to cry. Oh, such a dramatic. I'm just too stpid not to throw it away. T_T

 

Everyday, I kept on crying and crying.

 

But also, everyday it becames anger. Why is it like that? It's weird.

 

Until, somebody call through my cellphone.

 

I answer it.

 

"Yobosseo?" I said.

"Ah." Is what he said. It was a familiar voice.

 

A FEW MINUTES LATER..

 

He's still not talking.

 

Until, I just hang up. Maybe it's just a wrong number.

 

 

 

A FEW MINUTES LATER..

 

Someone called me again, with that familiar voice again. I hang it up again.

 

Until, that person with that familiar voice repeat it many times.

 

Until he called again. But this time he answered "I miss you."

 

I bet it's not Jonghyun, since this simcard is already different. Actually, I throw the simcard I'm using before cause I don't want to have contact with Jonghyun.

 

I wonder who was it? -.-

 

 

CREEPY!! I really don't know who was it.

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUE..