Fake relationship?!!!

My heart is only for Minho not for you Jonghyun! NEVER!

 

Jonghyun's POV
We arrive at the venue. I think Minho and Min Ae were already close! Min Ae's enjoying with Minho! And I hate it! I just want to throw a punch on Minho, but I can't. When we already came out of the van, I forcely grab Min Ae's hand. Like I won't let her go. I drag her outside of the mall. I drag her at the wall. And stare at her angrily. I put my two hands in the wall facing her. Ow, she was too cute to be give her an anger feeling causing for me to change my face to normal face(I mean not angry face).
 
Min Ae: What do you want?
Jonghyun: YOU!
Min Ae: Shut up!
Jonghyun: Just kidding! NOTHING! 
Min Ae: Youre really ANNOYING!
 
I grab his hands forcely inside the Mall. People and probably Paparazzies comes to us closely as in were crowded. I was still holding her hands. I felt his hands wanting to remove my grip but NO I won't let her go. Maybe Minho will steal her from me again. And I won't let that happen. As in NEVER! I gave my jacket for her not to see her face, offcourse to protect her.  Paparazzies keep on taking pictures of us and Reporters keep on asking if she's my girlfriend.
 
Reporter: Is that your current girlfriend?
All were confuse. People keep on whispering on each other, literary talking about us.
 
Min Ae: Hey hey..
 
I block her from talking and glared her eyes. I'm now having an eye to eye contact with her and smirked her. I gave my nicest smirk. Causing for people to shock.
Reporter: Oh, they really sweet. Maybe she's really your girlfriend. See, they were still holding hands.
Min Ae: NO!
Jonghyun: SSSHHH!
Reporter: Come on Jonghyun tell us.
Jonghyun: Well yeah, SHE'S MY GIRL! She's mine! I will prove to you. (holding her face, she was shock. She was so cute)
 
SHINee members also were shock especially Minho he didn't expect that she's talking with my fake girlfriend.
Taemin: Oh, maybe that's why hyung is jealous a while ago!
Key: Oh she's terribly freak! He ateal my Jonghyun.
Onew: They were really cute together!
Minho:(sppechless)
 
I kiss her immediately. I know she wants freedom from me. She keeps on moving backwards, but I keep on kissing her tightly. Again, she's blushing. She's realy cute when blushing. Now, my hands are on his waist. Still, keep on kissing her. Finally, I got her. She didn't move backward and she let the flow going. But her face is like "STOP IT" face. Offcourse I pity her, so I let her go. Immediately, she punch me. I was in a shock mode. All reporters were shock too. She back out without saying any word. I try to catch her but she ran away. Then, I just went to our Manager. I made her angry again. I was too stupid that I didn't think that she might kill by fangirls there. Oh I'm so stupid! A few minutes later, the reporters stop asking me about her. And we continue the Fans Club Day. 
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Jonghyun's POV 
 
After the Fans Club Day, I walk through the Mall by myself. Onew, Key, Minho and Taemin will watch movie. I don't feel to watch movie because I felt guilty on what I've done a while ago with Min Ae. Offcourse my clothes is very hidden. So they woudn't see me and I could freely walk throught the mall. Oh how I wish I could see her.  I walk until.. I saw her. Sitting in a chair in a coffee shop. I think he's bored. She stand up and walk. I approach at her. I wrap my hands around her shoulder. She was shock. 
 
Jonghyun: HEY BABE!
Min Ae: Babe? And who are you to call me babe?
She didn't recognize me. She screamed.
Jonghyun: SSSHHH! Its me Jonghyun!
Min Ae: You scared me! Can you just stop it! And youre not my BOYFRIEND! So please stop it or else...
Jonghyun: Or else you would love me? I know that already. (I wink at him)
Min Ae: Such a disaster! 
I hug her from her waist, but her face is like she's annoyed.
Min Ae: Hey hey stop! There's many people here starring on us! 
Jonghyun: I don't care, I just really want to hug you. I miss you babe!
Min Ae: Youre really pissing me off!
Jonghyun: No, I really want you! Can we just pretend that were couple only just this day? 
Min Ae: NO! NEVER WILL!
Jonghyun: Only just for now, i'll promise you I won't annoy you again. And I will give you your freedom and won't care about you anymore.
Min Ae: Really? Ahhh... Youre just fooling me around!
Jonghyun: No! I won't!
Min Ae: Then, prove to me that its true.
i raised up my hands like I'm swearing.
Jonghyun: I promise you, pretty girl from the bottom of my heart cross my heart that I will never ever annoy or even care anymore to you after pretending that I'm your man. After that Jonghyun, I mean me will give you your freedom. I'll promise! (I'll give her puppy eyes)
Min Ae: Awww. Youre so corny! But ok ok! Only for this day huh! And after that you'll stop following and care for me ok? Araso?
Jonghyun: Yes yes I will! Today I'm your man!
Min Ae: JUST ONLY FOR NOW! OK?
Jonghyun: Yes yes! haha. "My honey is gullible! because of that I like you even more!" (I whispered)
Min Ae: What you had just said? Can you repeat?
Jonghyun: Nothing. Did I say anything? 
 
Actually its only my style to make her go out with me, even if its not true and were only just pretending. Offcourse I will never let her go. After this I will still care for her, Offcourse! I will make this moment unforgettable for her.
 
 
 
Min Ae's POV
Oh how horrible ert Jonghyun wants me to do for him! But for sake of my freedom, I will. We walk through the mall. But were in a far distance. But suddenly, he hold my hand like were officially couple. This really ! I remove his grip.
Min Ae: Stop it! I said we were only pretending? Right?
Jonghyun: But couples have to hold hands while walking, right? Isn't that so sweet? I f you dont I will kiss you right here 1000 times! Do you want it? (Smiling)
Min Ae: Ok, ok. Youre really harassing me! 
Jonghyun: But am I that so sweet? yeah babe?
Min Ae: Shut up! Its really annoying!
Jonghyun: And your hands please?
Min Ae: Okay okay! (I gave my hands to him)
Jonhyun: Youre mine now!
Min Ae: Whatever!
 
Actually my hands were really cold probably nervous. This really ! We walk while he holds my hands, it was really tight. I was hungry so I said to him that I want to eat. Hahah, actually I also benefit dating with him. Haha, I'm so bad! Haha.
 
Min Ae: Where we will go?
Jonghyun: To your heart! You, where do you want to eat Master?
Min Ae: Aissshhh! Master? 
Jonghyun: Yes, youre my Master. I said to you before that I'm your Genie.
Min Ae: Okay okay, dont dance again huh? Its good rather than babe! eeewww!
Jonghyun: Yes my Master! Now tell me where do you want to eat babe?
Min Ae: Master right? Not babe! Anywhere! I'm just really hungry right now!
Jonghyun: Okay my Master!
 
We went on an exclusive restaurant. I think its quiet expensive. Even though I hate him, I don't want him to spend more money. So I stop him.
 
Min Ae: Hey hey, I don't want here. Its expensive!
Jonghyun: Are you worried for me babe?
Min Ae: Offcourse not! And its not babe! Its Master! Araso?
Jonghyun: Alright!
 
We just continue walking but I remembered I know somewhere that the food is only cheap but delicious. And its my favorite! They selling delicious Bibimpap(A korean food). So I point to him where it is. We sit there at the chairs. But I don't want him to sit beside me nor infront of me, so I said to him sit at the other. Currently only one chair is vacant.
 
Jonghyun: Seriously, you want me to sit there? Hahah. Youre really weird! Maybe if you were in other's place or I mean other girl they were screaming just to sit with me? Youre really just lucky to sit with me!
Min Ae: Just shut up and sit there!
 
But suddenly an old woman sit there and I pity her. So even if I don't want, I just let him sit with me. He's infront of me like a normal couple. And I just hate it!
 
Waiter: What do you want Ma'am? Here's our Menu. 
He give me the Menu and immediately wink at me. Actually, the Menu contains also a small paper saying:
 
"Hey pretty girl, can you give me your cellphone number?
I like you! I will bring you to Paradise you've ever wanted!"
 
I was pissed off and start being cold with the Waiter. I hate it when boys are like that.  But I just don't mind him. When I gave the Menu to the Waiter, he come closer to my ear and whispered "Pretty girl, please tell me!". I was scared. And offcourse Jonghyun got pissed off to the waiter. Jonghyun also saw the paper because the paper falls down on the floor. He will punch the waiter but I stop him. The waiter punch him. But he didn't punch back because I stop him.
Min Ae: Hey hey! Stop it Jonghyun! (Holding him)
Jonghyun: She's my girl, okay? So stop liking her! 
 
He throw the paper to him. And then we go out, holding my hands Its good thing that the waiter didn't recognize Jonghyun because if he does, another issue will come out because of me.  
 
Min Ae: Thanks Jonghyun, I mean my Genie!
Jonghyun: Anything for you my Master!
Again, my cheeks starts to blush. Why my cheeks keeps on getting red even though I don't want! I hate this stupid cheeks! I keep on hitting my face.
 
 
 
Jonghyun's POV
Owww. She's starting again to blush. She's really cute! I pinch her reddish cheeks. Her reaction was really cute! Aigoo! I almost forgot that she's hungry. She said she want only some Sphagetti but only take out and she points there an cheap restaurant. She really want some cheap food. Maybe because she's worried for me. I don't think so. She's really different from others, maybe if she was in other's place, they will grab the opportunity to ate in an expensive restaurant. We seat on the bench there. And we ate. And because Sphagetti is a "messful" food because of the sauce. I didn't notice that I was dirty because of the sauce. She look at me and laugh. I'm glad she's happy with me. I was shock when she wipe my dirty lips with tissue. I never see her side like this. I discover that she's a caring girl. Causing for me to like her even more.
 
Min Ae: Oh gosh! You messed up! You don't know how to eat Sphagetti.
Jonghyun: My babe is concern for me!! Okay I will messed more!(I ate more Sphagetti to make it messed up more) 
She keep on wiping my messy lips and I immediately kissed her soft hands.
Min Ae: YOU! eeewww! youre transferring your saliva from me! (wiping his hands) And for your correction, I'm not concern for you. I'm just taking care your super star image and soon you will give thanks for me for doing that! okay!?
Jonghyun: She's really worried for me!
 
I laugh at her and smile at her. We stayed 1 minute staring at each other. After that, her eyes look at other direction. We finished eating. We walk but this time she's the one whom volunteer to hold my hand. I was shock she did it. I don't want to end this day, I want to spent it all with her.  After that we went to Ice Cream Parlor, I mean Ice cream shop and buy some ice cream. The vendor is smiling to us.
 
Vendor: Are you a couple? You look cute together!
Min Ae: No were not!
Jonghyun: No, she's lying! She's my girl! Why you keep on hiding our relationship? 
Min Ae: Whatever!
Vendor: Here's your ice cream cute couple! Stay strong!
I pinch her cheeks.
Min Ae: Aiiissshh!
 
We seat in a bench there. Its getting night already. I see her face, she's sleepy already. She was sooo cute! I come closer to her. She lean her head from my shoulder. And then she sleep. OMO! she suuuper cute! She even gets prettier when sleeping. I couldn't resist staring at her. I get my cellphone and take picture of her. OMO! I will make it wallpaper. She then get awake. She wants to go home already. Actually I don't want to. But as her Genie, I will make all she wants.
Min Ae: Uhhh.. I want to go home.
Jonghyun: Yes Master! I will court you from your house.
Min Ae: No need. You will just know our house. You might follow me there.
Jonghyun: But I'm your Genie right? Just trust me!
Min Ae: Ok ok. But not exactly at our house. Araso?
Jonghyun: Yes Master!
 
We ride at a bus. She was still sleepy so I let her lean again on my shoulders. We finally came in but not exactly in their house. I feel sad because our fake relationship will going to end. And she will say goodbye to me.
 
Min Ae: Ok, I will go home already. And now our fake relationship will going to end. Ok, were now officially break. Stop following me alright? And stop calling me babe, were now break, even though were not really a couple. Just take care yourself. Araso? Or else I will kill you!
Jonghyun: I will! Youre really have a concern for me? Aren't you?
Min Ae: Just shut up and get out of my life! 
She walk immediately but I still following her. There's lacking something on our fake relationship and that is she didn't say "I love you!" to me. So I catch her and hug her from her waist.
Jonghyun: Can I just stay here?
Min Ae: NO! I thought were now break and you said you'll stop following me!
Jonghyun: I will give your freedom but in one condition?
Min Ae: Then, what is it?
Jonghyun: Say to me "I love you!" and I will give to you your freedom.
Min Ae: NO! NO! NO! NEVER! NO WAY!
Jonghyun: Ok, I won't let you go. I will follow you wherever you are! And I will spy you!
Min Ae: Ok ok! Saranghae!(in a angry voice) Now can I go?
Jonghyun: Yes! finally she said "I love you"  to me! Saranghaeyo! (I let her go)
 
She walk away but I grab her hands. Then I kiss her again. I was shock she didn't stop me. We kiss for a very long time since this is the last. But she isn't blushing. Maybe she's tired already. But again her face is like "STOP IT ALREADY" so I let her go.
 
Jonghyun: Thanks for the time! You can now go.
Min Ae: Ok
 
I ended up walking by myself. Yeah, I'm really sad. I wish that day never end.
 
--TO BE CONTINUE--
 
Note:
Its pretty long. Sorry for not updating guys! Just lazy to update yesterday. Thanks for all subscribers! You guys are cool! I will write now Chapter 4. I'll promise I'll update soon as I can. :)