FINALE PART 1

My heart is only for Minho not for you Jonghyun! NEVER!

 

JONGHYUN'S POV

 

A day after..

 

I notice that Min Ae didn't go work today. :(( I want to talk to her. >.< Until, manager announces something.

 

"Actually, Min Ae already resigned. And again the make-up artist position is vacant." Manager said. WHAT? THIS CAN'T BE!

"WHAT?" I said.

"Yes, Jonghyun. She already resigned. I'm sorry to say that." Manager said.

 

NNNNOOOOO WWAAYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I try calling Min Ae on her phone but she's not answering! So, I rushly ride a taxi and start finding her. I first went on her house. Kang Mi opens the door. He said his noona is on her room. So, I knock her door.

 

"Min Ae, open the door!" I said.

"NO!" She shout. Her voice is different like she's crying or something.

"Please! I'm begging you! Min Ae!" I said.

"I SAID NO!" She said.

"Min Ae, I still love you and I know you still love me too!" I said.

"NO!" She said.

"Min Ae, please!" I said. Until she open the door.

"What do you want? There's nothing we can talk about!" She said. Her eyes looks swollen and puffy. I hug her immediately. But she keeps on removing it.

"Min Ae. You already leave me before and there's no way you'll leave me again." I said.

"But you give me reasons to leave you!" She said. She keeps on removing my hug and smacks my chest. Until she removes it.

"KIM JONGHYUN! JUST GET OUT! There's nothing we can talk about! It's clear! And it's final! EVEN THOUGH IT HURTS ON MY PART, I will never destroy a HAPPY family." She said while closing and slamming the door. I heard her crying out loud on her room.

 

It's over AGAIN. Ugh!!!! Kim Jonghyun, you're so stupid! You keep on hurting her! I'm so stupid!

 

I ended up stamping my feet and left with a broken heart. I'M SO STUPID!! I just went on a small food stall to have some drink. Atleast by drinking beers, I can forget all the stupid things I did to her. This was just a result of me being a playboy! I notice a newspaper with a picture of mine and a picture of EunJang. I bet all people knew what just happen. And I bet EunJang tells it to public. CCCCRRRRAAAAPPPP!!!!

 

Until, someone called at my phone. It's EunJang! I just don't want to talk with her right now. It pisses me off. Until she floods me with text that says "please answer my call.". She called me 10 times now. And I got annoyed so I answer it. 

 

"What do you want?" I said.

"Oppa! Anti-caffes on the net keeps on bashing me! I mean, all your fans now keeps on bashing me! Oppa, can you protect me from them?" EunJang said. Ugh, she's really annoying! She said it to public and now she's complaining? Nice.

"You're the one who said it on public, right?" I said.

"Yes oppa. But I do it for you! I just love you." She said in a flirty voice. She's just too brat.

"And now you're complaining on what just happen? If you let me said it to public, maybe they were not bashing you like that. I mean, we could just have some time to say it!" I shout and turn off my phone. I just don't want to talk to anybody right now.

 

After a day..

 

I woke up in my room? Oh, who brought me here? Weird! I ask them who brought me here. They said that one of the staffs saw me and brought me here on our dorm. They also said that I keep on saying "Min Ae" while sleeping. I really miss her right now. Suddenly, manager called me.

 

"Yobosseo?" I said.

"JONGHYUN, TELL ME ABOUT THIS HUH. YOU'RE ALMOST THE HEADLINE OF ALMOST NEWSPAPERS! YOU ALWAYS DID SOMETHING RECKLESS!" Manager said angrily.

"But EunJang tell it to public not me. Blame her. And besides I didn't remember doing anything to her. I mean, it just happen without my control." I said.

"Now tell me, how can we get rid of all the news, huh?" Manager said.

"Don't worry, I take responsibility to her." I said.

"Just be sure on what will you do, huh. Anyways, did you already talk to Min Ae?" Manager said.

"I just don't want to talk about it anymore. She's angry with me." I said. Then Manager hangs up.

 

It means, I can't do anything now but just take responsibility to EunJang. Even thought it hurts too much also from my part. It really hurts!!

 

After four months..

 

Finally, reporters stop asking about the "pregnancy" matter of EunJang. Actually, EunJang has always been annoying. She always flirt me! I really hate girls like that! But it's true that she's pregnant because her belly gains bigger and bigger as days goes by. But I still do love Min Ae. I mean, where she might be now? :< I will be marry 1 week from now. :(( But I never had a feelings for EunJang. She's far from Min Ae!

 

Oh about the SHINee matter? Many people(especially my manager) recommends me to take responsibility about EunJang and guess what? Manager said that I will just debut as a solo singer since I will be marry EunJang. But gladly, fans starts to accept the fact now. Slowly, they stop bashing EunJang.

 

"Oppa, later I will already be choosing my wedding dress. Can you come by with me sweetie?" She said in a flirty voice while playing with my hair.

"You can go by yourself. And don't call me sweetie. After we get married, you can do everything you want but not now." I said while removing his hands on my hair.

"Oppa, why you're always being so cold to me? Seems like you're not interested in planning our wedding!" She said while leaning her head on my shoulders.

"Just get rid of me please. I'm not on mood." I said.

"Oppa, am I not enough? I'm pretty! Isn't that enough?" She said.

"EunJang, just stop me for now ok?" I said. She nodded.

"Oppa, call me if you need me. Hmmmm?" She said while kissing my cheeks and went out. Actually, I'm planning to find Min Ae. I just want to see her. Even though if she don't want to talk with me, I just want to see her! And I really miss her. :((

 

I contact and contact everybody I knew who's close to her but they say they didn't know. Oh, they say Min Ae just migrates to other place somewhere here in Korea with her family but they don't know where. So obviously, she's not on their old house. When I will able to see her?

 

Note:

Guys, the next chapter is the finale one. But don't worry, It would have a happy ending. I'll promise ^-^ Alright? :]] --TaeminIsBigHeart