True Feelings?

My heart is only for Minho not for you Jonghyun! NEVER!

 

JONGHYUN'S POV
 
--Days later-- (Friday)
 
It was recess time when I decided to go to Locker room when then I saw Min Ae! Ahhh! So lucky today! :D I hug her from her waist.
 
MIN AE: STOP!
 
She then remove my hand and continue getting her stuffs. She's ignoring me. And that word "STOP!" is only the word she saids. She even don't mind to look at me. She's acting like I'm not here. I mean before, if I come, many words would came out from but now nothing at all. She then walk away but suddenly I grab her hand.
 
JONGHYUN: Hey babe! What's the problem?
 
She keeps on avoiding me. And didn't mind me. 
 
JONGHYUN: HEY BABE! WHAT'S THE PROBLEM? ANSWER ME!
 
She's really ignoring me and continue her way. Omona! Why she keeps on ignoring me? Did I did something? Uhhh. I thought this day would be good as I expect. I already miss my noisy Min Ae who keeps on argue with me. :'( I walk through the long hallway until I catch Min Ae alone. I wrap her neck with my arms.
 
JONGHYUN: HEYA BABE! CATCH YA!
 
She remove my arms and ignores me. And continue her way again. She keeps on avoiding me! :( But wait I realize something.. I never had her cellphone number. So, I asked her bestfriend, Jang Eun. I know Min Ae will not give it to me so I just ask her friend. Didn't Jonghyun so smart? Haha. Just kidding.
 
JANG EUN: (Widen her eyes) Woah! Kim Jonghyun here? Oww. I was approach by a star!
JONGHYUN: Haha. Thanks. But can I have a favor?
JANG EUN: Yes! Anything for a star!
JONGHYUN: Haha. Do you know Min Ae's cellphone number? But please don't tell her that I ask you. It will gonna be surprise.
JANG EUN: But please don't said her I said it to you huh! She will probably kill me!
JONGHYUN: Yes! I will! But can I have one more favor?
JANG EUN: Ahh, you're abusing my goodness huh. Ahaha. Just kiding! But since you're a star, I will do it! And what is it?
JONGHYUN: Can you tell Min Ae that my number is Minho's number? To surprise him. Haha.
JANG EUN: Yes Sir!
JONGHYUN: Haha.
 
She then give Min Ae's number. Actually, the reason why I said to her that my number is Minho's number is because I want to know her feelings. I notice that whenever she's with Minho, she never complains everything Minho does with her and act like she's happy with him. ARGH! But am I that so smart? Ahaha. 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
--1 DAY LATER--
 
Whoa! Saturday afternoon. I already miss Min Ae. Uhhh! Ahuh! I will text her. And this is our conversation through text.
 
JONGHYUN: Hey Min Ae! What ya doin'?
MIN AE: Who you?
JONGHYUN: Aren't you familiar with my number?
MIN AE: Ah. You're from SHINee right?
JONGHYUN: Definitely!
MIN AE: Oh it means that it's true that Jang Eun said to me. You're Minho right?
JONGHYUN: Yes! (I just lied)
MIN AE: Oh I miss you Oppa! Oh sorry, I shoudn't call you oppa!
JONGHYUN: Really! You miss me? Ow, Thanks! I MISS YOU TOO ALOT! 
 
Ah, I almost forgot that I'm only pretending that I'm Minho. But wait, MIN AE MISS MINHO? Ow, what the crap! What was that mean? Ouch! It hurts me. Ok, ok. Continue with the conversation.
 
MIN AE: Ow, you miss me too? Thanks too. Ahaha.
JONGHYUN: Well, I have something to ask you.
MIN AE: Well go ahead Minho-sshi.
JONGHYUN: What's your feelings for me?
MIN AE: WHAT?! Are you asking that if I had a feelings for you?
JONGHYUN: Kinda. But Yes! yes! If you have?
 
She din't reply and stop texting with me.
 
--AFTER 10 MINUTES--
 
My phone ring and I have a text. WHOA! MIN AE! This what she said through text.
 
MIN AE: Seriuosly, Minho-sshi you wanna know my true feeling for you?
JONGHYUN: YAH! definitely!
MIN AE: Ok ok. Sorry because it took me 10 minutes to answer. I'm actually nervous. Actually, I have special feelings for you. Well, I will be straight. MY HEART BEATS FOR YOU!
JONGHYUN: WHOA! REALLY? 
MIN AE: Well, shyly to say but it's true. OMO! I'm shy. 
JONGHYUN: Well it's ok atleast you're honest though. How about Jonghyun?
MIN AE: Well, actually it's so obvious. I HATE HIM ALOT! Ever since! 
JONGHYUN: Aw. Poor Jjong. :(
MIN AE: Yah, he's terribly a disaster!
JONGHYUN: But do you love him? I mean I know how much Jonghyun loves you!
 
She didn't reply to my last text. Yah, I'm probably hurt. Ouch! I felt like I'm breaking my heart. Actually I didn't eat all day long just thinking about why Min Ae can't love me? Why him? WHY ALWAYS HIM! Why can't you love me?! Actually when I'm depressed, I just watch T.V. all day long even though some of the T.V. show . And I'm also quiet when depressed. I just want to get myself busy from watching random shows. I watch a drama, I mean a sad story drama. Actually, it was the time and it's just so sad. And because of boredom I laugh randomly. 
 
JONGHYUN: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
MINHO: Hey hyung! Why you're laughing? You're watching a sad story right?
JONGHYUN: Well, nothing. DON'T TALK TO ME!
 
Actually I'm angry with Minho. I just go to my room and was almost crying. Again, I didn't eat. 
 
MINHO: Hyung, why aren't you eating? And you're eyes are almost crying. Why?
JONGHYUN: (I don't mind him because I'm actually angry with him)
MINHO: Hey hyung! Answer me!
JONGHYUN: You wanna know the answer?
MINHO: Yes!
JONGHYUN: YOU! NOW GET OUT OF MY ROOM! 
 
I push Minho unto my room forcingly.  
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
MINHO'S POV
 
Jonghyun hyung push me going out of his room. Why is hyung acting so weird? All day long he didn't ate. And seems to be so lonely. Actually he's not talking unto us. Seems like he's thinking something deep. Uh, nevermind.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
MIN AE'S POV
 
Actually I was shock when Minho text me like that and ask about it. But I'm not worried that Minho might said it to Jonghyun. Its because I trust him. I do trust Minho alot! Actually, I didn't reply the last text because I'm.. I'm..I'm confuse on what's my true feeling for him. I really don't know. And you wanna know why I'm always avoiding Jonghyun? Well, to be honest is because of that very strong heartbeat rans unto me. I don't know hy but whenever he comes, there's always a weird feeling. And I just hate it! So, I keep on avoiding him. 
 
--2 DAYS LATER--
 
Oh well, back to ordinary boring school day. Yah! Monday again. Uhhh, I just hate Mondays! I went unto my locker when Jonghyun block me and stared at me scarely. He just stare at me for a long time but with a scary face. I was getting my books, when he grab my book and throw it but still stared at me scarely. Like he can't take his eyes over me. Again, the strong heartbeat starts to attack again. I was like I'm not in myself. Offcourse I got annoyed because he throw my book.
 
MIN AE: OH LOOK WHAT YOU DID? ARE YOU HAVING YOUR MIND?! WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM HUH?
 
He didn't answer and just leave without saying any word. The way he act is like he's being angry with me. Oh wow, he's acting sooo weird! I'm terribly scared of him. He might be a criminal. Ahaha. When suddenly, I heard Jonghyun and Jang Eun were talking. I hide from behind.
 
JONGHYUN: Hey thanks for Min Ae's number. Now, i know what's Min Ae's true feeling are.
JANG EUN: So, you mean you seriuosly pretend that you're Minho?
JONGHYUN: Yeah, probably. Now, I know her true feelings are.
JANG EUN: Ah...
 
I got shocked. WHAT?! It means the one who I texted with is actually Jonghyun and not Minho. Oh crap you Jang Eun! I surprised them.
 
MIN AE: YOU TWO! MAKE ME A BIG FOOL!
JANG EUN: WHAT?! So that means you heard our conversation?
MIN AE: ITS OBVIOUS RIGHT? M DEAR BESTFRIEND!
JANG EUN: Oh Min Ae, let me explain!
MIN AE: Actually Jang Eun, its fine for me. Only you! Not that trying hard to be Minho!
JONGHYUN: Oh Min Ae, let me explain! 
MIN AE: No more explanation! You think I'm that gullible? You got me terribly wrong! 
JONGHYUN: Min Ae, please!
MIN AE: NO! GET LOST!
 
I then walk out. Actually, I'm ashamed on what I said to him when we texted each other. Now, beacuse of so much shame I can't hold back my tears so I cried alot. When Jang Eun comforted me. Actually, I'm not that angry with her even though she did it to me.
 
--1 DAY LATER--
 
Oh gosh! I'm sick so maybe I will not entering school today.
 
UMMA: Oh, you have flu.
MIN AE: Uhhh! My head hurts.
UMMA: Then go rest first.
MIN AE: Alright Umma!
UMMA: Ow, is my baby inlove?
MIN AE: Mom! Don't call me baby! I'm no longer baby anymore! But Umma, how can you say that I'm inlove?
UMMA: Because you have sick! Maybe you're inlove huh! Hahah, just kidding! Well then, sleep tightly.
 
Oh wow, actually, I was shock when Umma sid to me that even though she was just kidding. It make me think deeper. I then laid to my bed. Then just sleep.
 
--2 HOURS LATER--
 
My cellphone rings noisily. I take a look of it. And OMO! 50 TEXT MESSAGE?! I look who send it. Ahh! All were from Jonghyun! (Since I know that its his number and not to Minho) All his text are saying "I miss you", "Please get well soon, I'm really worried" and he keeps on flooding his text saying he truly loves me and miss me like crazy. Ahhh! So annoying! This should be my resting time and I have to rest. I just didn't care about it.
 
--1 HOUR PASSED--
 
Someone text me again and and and crap, it was that Jonghyun again. He says he's missing my bunny cheeks. And after I hour again, he flood me by saying "I MISS YOU". Again, after one hour, he said to me "Hey stupid! Why you didn't take care yourself?".  Suddenly I got blush and felt that heartbeat again. Uhhh! What do you call this feeling? It's pretty weird!
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
JONGHYUN'S POV
 
-1 WEEK LATER -
 
(Min Ae is still doesn't enters school because of her flu)
 
Uhhh! I miss her soo much! Actually, this week, I kept on flooding Min Ae by text. I kept on texting her hour by hour. I'm terribly worried. 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
The class ended. Actually, we are guest in a variet show later. So, I just prepare myself and fixing those stuffs. Before leaving, I miss Min Ae randomly. I want to hear her voice! So, I try to call her but she didn't anwer it. I got up to SHINee's van. While at the van going through the venue, I ty to call her. Until VOILA!~ She anser it!
 
MIN AE: Yobosseyo? Who's this? (Her voice is like she's newly awake. Her voice is so cute!)
JONGHYUN: Yah babe! Did you miss me? Are you already fine? I miss you're bunny cheeks!
MIN AE: Oh crap!
 
She hang up immediately when hearing up my voice. Awoo! So lucky today! Even though it's only just seconds, I just looove hearing up her voice! I was more inspired to work today! Awoo! Fighting! We went to the venue.
 
-THE SHOW STARTS-
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
MIN AE'S POV
 
I was laying in my bed while watching T.V. I watch a variety show. And OMO! SHINee is the guest! It means that Minho was there too! I was just starring at Minho. Hahah. Even though he's just in T.V. Haha. Until the M.C request Jonghyun to sing for his someone special. Crap! Why of all the SHINee members, why him? Why can't be Onew? Onew has good singing skills too huh. Back to the show. 
 
MC: Can you sing us a song?
JONGHYUN: Yeah! Sure thing!
MC: Whom do you dedicate this song?
JONGHYUN: Uhm. I will not tell her name. But she's definitely very special to me. Even though sometimes she's stupid, she's really special to me. And I just want to hug her right now. She didn't know how much I miss her right now. So, this song is dedicated to her. (winks) This is for you!
MC: Oh, looks like she's very special to you huh. Is she you're lover?
JONGHYUN: Ahh secret! (winks at MC)
MC: Aigoo!
JONGHYUN: Haha!
MC: Well, what's the title of the song?
JONGHYUN: Haha, I'm shy because IU's here!
MC: Ow it means you're gonna sing IU's song!
JONGHYUN: Yeah! Definitely! Actually the lyrics suits for my someone's special.
MC: Ow. Really huh? Ok, may we request IU to come closer here.
 
Then IU come to them. BUT WAIT? Did you hear what Jonghyun said earlier? I have a feeling that I'm that girl whom he's referring to. And he's gonna sing IU's song? Gosh! It is a sign that the song is for me. Ow? Really huh? Suddenly I felt my cheeks starts to blush again. I don't know why. Ok, back to the show. 
 
JONGHYUN: "Meo ri anin gaseumeuro haneun iyagi
Niga sirta haedo an hal suga eomneun iyagi
Geumanhaja geumanhaja
Naui jansoriga deullyeo?"
 
I felt again that annoying weird strong heartbeat. Suddenly Jonghyun hold IU's hand. Suddenly, I felt annoyed a little bit with IU. I don't know why. Is Jonghyun trying to make me jealous? Ahh, whatever! I almost forgot he's a star so he had to do his work. Back again to the show.
 
IU: "Nun e himeul jugo geobeul jwobwado
Naegen geujeo gwiyeoun eolgul
Ireollae jakku(jakku neo) deoneun mot chamgo(chamgo na)
Jeongmal hwanaelji molla"
 
When suddenly Onew grab Jonghyun's microphone and starts to sing with IU. Haha. Jonghyun got dissappointed and he joke:
 
JONGHYUN: Is this the reality you want? (He's just joking)
 
And audeince grew up with burst of laughter. They all laugh hardly including me. Haha.
 
MC: Ah, that is the famous line in Hello Baby right?
JONGHYUN: Haha. Yes yes!
MC: Ow. I see.
KEY: Hey is Jonghyun is the only one from SHINee? Are we just an extra here? Haha! (Key joke)
 
All laugh hardly. Until the show goes by and by. I will never just detailed all of it. But actually, while he sings, I don't know why but I actually like it! Uhhh! I should be hate Jonghyun! I'm really acting weird! After that variety show, someone call me at my cellphone. I answer it.
 
MIN AE: Yobosseyo?
JONGHYUN: Yah babe! Did you like the song? It's actually for you! I know you watch it!
MIN AE: (I blush) Waah! It's actually for me? Oh sorry, I didn't like it! It's ugly except for IU's part!
JONGHYUN: Aish! My babe is lying! I know you like what I sang! Aish! Maybe you're blushing now!
MIN AE: SHUT UP! (I laugh randomly)
JONGHYUN: See! You're laughing! It means you're lying and it means you like it! 
MIN AE: IN YOUR FACE!
 
I hung up. OMONA! Why I'm felting this super weird feeling? I'm really being weird this days! >.<
 
NOTE:
Well, sorry for the super duper late update. I will be busy next week because of our exam. So, sorry guys if I won't update everyday. But I'll promise I will improve my writting skills more! Thanks all and God Bless you all! ;) :* Love you all!