O M G! Minho is super sweet!

My heart is only for Minho not for you Jonghyun! NEVER!

 

JONGHYUN POV
 
I was looking for Min Ae at the bench but no Min Ae was there. Actually I was sitting in the front sit where sits only for SM Entertainment talents with SHINee members. So I can see the audience, I sigh and just went back at the backstage and sit there. Ah, maybe she's just late. But how about my plan. Actually I have a plan.
 
Well, this is my plan:
 
Actually,  I have a solo part in this concert. I will sing "Love Should Go On" but together with Key. He's in rap part. Then in the middle of our song, I will go at the audience and where Min Ae was sitting and give her a single rose. Isn't that so sweet? Haha. 
 
When suddenly our Manager calls us. Omo! We will perform now. Uhh! Still Min Ae wasn't here. I got up to stage. We perform "Hello". I was looking at the audience but Min Ae isn't there yet. The next who will perform is Super Junior hyungs. After we perform, I went at the backstage immediately. I was kinda sad. Onew notice it.
 
ONEW: Hey Jjong, why you're sad? Did you and Key broke up last night?
 
It made me laugh a litlle bit but still sad.
 
ONEW: Hey! answer me! I know, it's Min Ae right? Did Min Ae and Key have a relationship? OMO! 
JONGHYUN: Hyung, stop joking! I'm still not on mood until I see Min Ae. But she isn't here. Actually I have a plan for her.
ONEW: Oh really huh. Cheer up Jjong! Maybe Min Ae have reasons.
JONGHYUN: Why didn't she tell me?
ONEW: Ah. Our Jjong is inlove!
 
Then suddenly Manger calls me and Key. We were the next whom will perform for my solo part. I expect Min Ae will now here. I hope so. 
 
Then we got up on the stage. Actually, my rose are ready. Only Min Ae isn't. We perfrom "Love Should Go On" with Key. Yeah, I know JongKey. Haha. In the middle of our song, I go down to audience and look for Min Ae. I know Min Ae's sit. But his seat is empty and No Min Ae appear. I crumble the rose and throw it randomly to the audience. WHY MIN AE? WHY? All this time, I was expecting her to come but she isn't appear. I was just in backstage alone. When Taemin invited me to sit at the front sit because it's Minho's solo performance.
 
TAEMIN: Come on hyung! Let's go watch!
JONGHYUN: No! I don't want. I'm not in the mood.
TAEMIN: Ah! Hyung! Stop being dramatic! Remember we have to be happy for the fans! Cheer up hyung!
JONGHYUN: No! You don't understand!
TAEMIN: Ah whatever! I know I'm just a kid! But I have my brain! 
 
So Taemin drag me outside the backstage just like a child. Ah, he's really a kid! No choice, but to sit there. Minho perform his solo performance which is "Amigo".
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
MIN AE'S POV
 
Oh gosh! I'm late! I sit in my seat. When then I saw Jonghyun in the front seat with his co-members and while Minho performing solo. Jonghyun was near at my seat. he was in first row and I'm on third row. I notice he's finding someone, I don't know who's that. When suddenly Minho got down the stage and OMO! He was walking unto our row near me. He's super hot! I was shock he came to me and grab my hand and kiss my hand and sings for me. Wow! He's sweet. Suddenly, I became shy and blush alot! He give me one flower and it's my favorite, it's rose! When then, I saw Jonghyun with annoyed face. I think he's hurt. He immediately ran away from the concert hall. I try to catch him but he's already got away. When then, I saw him on the corner of the street, sitting on ground of the street. Head down and looks lik he's crying.
 
MIN AE: Hey Jjong! Why you're sitting there? You're acting like you're not a celebrity!
JONGHYUN: Don't talk to me! I don't know you! You're a creepy monster!
MIN AE: Ah Jonghyun! See, you're crying! Use this (I give him my handkerchief but he throw it away)
JONGHYUN: I don't need that!
MIN AE: (He was still head down so I grab his face inable for him to look at me)Sorry.
JONGHYUN: No! I know you like it! You like everything Minho does! BECAUSE YOU LOVE HIM! NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!
MIN AE: Ah, stop crying! You're a man, you supposed to be strong! I'm really sorry.
JONGHYUN: You don't understand me because you have no feelings for me!
MIN AE: OK THEN! YOU DON'T NEED ME RIGHT? SO I WILL LEAVE YOU! YOU DON'T NEED SOMEONE WHO CARES FOR YOU!
 
I immediately walk away but he immediately hug me from my waist.
 
MIN AE: You said you don't need me?
JONGHYUN: Stay here! Don't leave me!
 
He hug me tightly at my waist. I felt that he's neck is hot. I put my hands on his neck and felt he's neck is really hot. He's having a fever.
 
MIN AE: Oh Jonghyun! You're neck is hot! You have a fever! Gosh!
 
He was very weak and very tired that time. I put him on the bench there. He lean his head on my shoulders. 
 
MIN AE: Wait for a second, I will just buy you a medicine.
 
I stood up when he immediately grab my hand.
 
JONGHYUN: Don't leave! Just stay with me!
MIN AE: No Jonghyun! I have to! You're sick!
 
He hug me really tightly.
 
JONGHYUN: No! I won't let you go! 
MIN AE: How can you heal?
JONGHYUN: (Hugs me more tightly) Just a hug from you will make me heal.
 
Suddenly I blush. You can never see a guy like him. He's really different huh. But no! I supposed to hate him! And omo, the strong heartbeat starts to attack agin. Ah! hate it! I just let him hug me because he's sick. He then lean his head on my shoulder and starts to sleep. Gosh! He's really sick! What can I do? But as what he said just a hug from me will make him heal. So I just won't walk away. When I felt too that I was sleepy too. So, I sleep too. We ended up sleeping together at the bench, while his head leaning on my shoulders. I was really feeling cold that time because of the very cold atmosphere here. When suddenly, I felt Jonghyun woke up and give me his jacket and immediately kiss my forehead.
 
MIN AE: Wait, you're the one who have sick, right? So, you supposed to use this not me.
JONGHYUN: No babe, I know you're cold so just use this.
 
He kiss again my forehead.
 
MIN AE: Aish! You're making again stolen kisses from me huh!
JONGHYUN: SSSHHH! Just sleep my babe!
MIN AE: Alright! sleep too!
 
Omo! I was impressed by what he did. But no Min Ae! No Min Ae! I should have hate him! 
 
--TO BE CONTINUE--
 
NOTE: 
 
Yah guys! I update two chapters! How do you like it? Thanks to all! And GodBless You always! 
 
^-^