S T I C K Y N O T E

My heart is only for Minho not for you Jonghyun! NEVER!

Author's Note:

Hey guys! And hey AFF people! TaeminIsBigHeart here! How's ya doin? It's Christmas! Woooo! Happy Holidays guys!~ Since it's Christmas Vaction, I'll update more! woooooooooo! 

 

Here's my present, here's Chapter 32!~

 

ENJOY!~

 

_______________________________________________________________

 

CHAPTER 32 - BUS LOVE♥

 

JONGHYUN'S POV

 

(At The Locker)

 

Then Min Ae left her locker. I think she's annoyed. If only Min Ae knows how much I misses her. :(

 

OK, OK, AND OK! STOP THE DRAMA.

 

But I can't really hide it, I really miss her.

 

When then I noticed she left something.

 

And it was the Teddy Bear that I gave to her in the Foundation Day.

 

Hoho. I thought she gave it to some childrens there.

 

So she literary kept all I gave to her.

 

SO IT TRULY MEANS SHE REALLY LOVES ME!

 

GOTCHA MIN AE!

 

HOHOHOHOHO :D

 

I talk with the Teddy Bear. Yeah, I know it's a crazy thing. But whenever I see that Teddy Bear it reminds me of Min Ae. So, I have to talk with that bear.

 

JONGHYUN: Hey Teddy!

 

I look at the Teddy Bear.

 

JONGHYUN: Why aren't you replying?

 

CRAP. I almost forgot it's only a toy. Whatever. I continue talking with that bear.

 

JONGHYUN: Ok, ok. I know Teddy, you're also mad at me because I fight with Min Ae. But I want her to know how much I miss her. And it's all my fault. Not her. But actually Teddy, it's my first time to cry and to be that so emotional for a girl. I never cry like that for a girl, only to Min Ae. No one can make me cry like this except for her. She's such a special girl.

 

If only toys can talk. Huhuhuhu. Poor me.

 

Then I noticed a note, probably a sticky note attach in the bear.

 

This contains the message in the sticky note:

 

Teddy,

       Hi Teddy! Today is our Foundation Day! The day Jonghyun gave you to me! And from today onwards, you're name is not Teddy. Rather I name you Jonghyun. And I'm your Mother, Min Ae. And your Father's name is Jonghyun. HAHA. Your father Jonghyun is such a great person! He always look after me. And always care for me. Even though I act cold to him but actually my heart is always beating so fast whenever he came. I wish he wouldn't change.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Love,

Your Mother Min Ae

 

Woah?! Is this really Min Ae? She really do have soft spots inside huh. 

 

MIN AE LOVES ME! MIN AE LOVES ME! MIN AE LOVES ME!!!!

 

After that, I heard some random laughs at my back. I turned around. And saw Onew hyung and key laughing so hardly.

 

JONGHYUN: What's funny?

KEY: You! HAHAHAHA

ONEW: Hi Teddy! (He's immitating the tone of my voice)

KEY: Why aren't you replying? (He's also immitating the tone of my voice)

JONGHYUN: Whatever. You just envy me for having Min Ae.

KEY AND ONEW: No! Were envy you for having a Teddy that never reply when you're talking! Haha

JONGHYUN: Stop making jokes! It's not funny either.

ONEW: But actually Jjong, we-- (He grin big)

JONGHYUN: What?

ONEW: We record your voice through my phone while talking with that Teddy! Ahaha

 

They both ran away. I try to catch them but they're already gone. So I come back to the Locker to put the Teddy back to it's place. I leave a note in the Sticky note attach on it.

 

And this what I wrote:

 

Teddy,

            I just want to tell to your Mother Min Ae how much I miss and love her. And it's not true that I stop caring for her. I will never do that to your Mother. Never will! It's really all my fault! And I'm so bad that I let your Mother shed her tears. But please don't forget that I really love your Mother Min Ae. Take care Jonghyun Teddy.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Love,

                                                                                                                                                                                                  Your Father Jonghyun

 

I put the Teddy where Min Ae leaves it. I walk through the Hallway until I reach the Canteen. There I saw Onew and Key.

 

JONGHYUN: There you are! (I pinch their ears)

ONEW AND KEY: Ouch! ouch! Stop it!

JONGHYUN: Hahahaha

 

Then I ordered my food. Onew ordered 5 pisces of Chicken. Woah? Many chickens huh. Haha!

 

I ask random question to him.

 

JONGHYUN: If you were to choose, who do you choose?

ONEW: What do you mean?

JONGHYUN: The one you love or your chicken?

ONEW: Offcourse my one and only love.. MY CHICKEN! 

 

Er. I thought he would choose the one he love. HAHA. Then Key gets one of Onew hyung's chicken.

 

ONEW: Hey! She's my Chicken!

KEY: What "she's"?

ONEW: Yes! She's my love! Don't get my Chicken!

KEY: Gotcha!

 

Then they ran away just like childrens. Then, I get my food. So probably, I'm now handling a big tray with my food. When then I saw Min Ae with Minho.

 

UUGH! DON'T EVER STEAL MY MIN AE! 

 

I hold my fist. But I just control my anger. So I just walk in.

 

When then, I accidentally bump into Min Ae. So, my food was also fell unto the ground.

 

WE ALSO FEEL IN THE GROUND. WE ENDED UP LYING ON THE GROUND. 

 

AND ACTUALLY WERE LIKE SANDWHICH AT EACH OTHER.

 

I was on the upper part. And she was on the lower part. I was facing her face.

 

And I was surprised that, that, that she's blushing. She close her eyes. Haha, maybe she thought that I would kiss her.

 

BUT I MISS HER FACE, HER CHEEKS, HER LIPS.

 

Even I want to kiss her, I just control it. I don't want her to be angry.

 

So, I just kiss her at her forehead. 

 

Not only that.

 

I also pinch her cheeks and kiss her bubbly cheeks. Finally, she open her eyes.

 

She pushed me forcingly.

 

MIN AE: Hey! What you're doing huh?! 

 

Then, Minho came. He stop our moment.

 

MINHO: Are you ok Min Ae?

MIN AE: I'm alright. But when a stranger kiss me, NO.

MINHO: What? Jonghyun kiss you?

MIN AE: Don't worry, it's just on the forehead and on the cheeks.

 

UGH! MINHO ACTS THAT HE'S MIN AE'S BOYFRIEND! AND I JUST HATE IT! EXCUSE ME, I'M MIN AE'S BOYFRIEND, NOT HIM!

 

JONGHYUN: Excuse me, we do have a relation, right? And I'm not a stranger

MIN AE: Really huh? (she roll her eyes)

JONGHYUN: Min Ae! Stop acting like this! It's really hard for me!

MIN AE: You think it's not hard for me?

JONGHYUN: Please forgive me Min Ae!

MIN AE: I'm not believing you stranger! Come on Minho! We have to leave a stranger here!

 

Min Ae, don't do this to me! I'm not giving you up! I will never let Minho steal you!

 

Note:

Hey guys! I know this Chapter is really boring. There's not too much Min Ae and Jonghyun meet-up. But I promise I will do my best on the next chapter! Happy Holidays guys! Actually I have ides for a new Fanfic. But maybe not now. Haha :))

-TaeminIsBigHeart