SHINee's new assistant :D

My heart is only for Minho not for you Jonghyun! NEVER!

CHAPTER 62 - SHINee's new assistant :D

 

MIN AE'S POV

 

[1st day of work]

 

So, I talked with Mr. Lee Soo Man awhile ago. And he said the amount of my salary. AND WHAT? It's still not enough to pay those I have to pay! So, I asked him if he can add me some job. And gladly, he agreed. :)

 

BUT..

 

HE SAID I WILL BE SHINEE'S PERSONAL ASSISTANT! OH ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ!!

 

It means I will work for that dino Jjong. He must be thinking that I can be his slave. NO WAY! >.< When Mr Lee Soo Man announce it to all, they all got shocked especially that dino Jjong. If only! If only I don't money! :((

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

JONGHYUN'S POV

 

WHAT?! MIN AE'S GOING TO BE OUR ASSISTANT?! O.O

 

Haha. Haha. Haha. Haha. Haha! You must be thinking that I'm crazy, right? :)) It's because I have a plan for Min Ae later. Just check it out *wink :D

 

"Ok, rest first pretty boys!" Manager said. And I just saw Min Ae's facial reaction upon hearing the word "pretty boys". Her face was like she was going to vomit. Why can't he just accept the fact that were pretty boys? HAHA LOL JOKE *kidding me XD

 

Well, it's time for my plan! :) Just watch and learn! Ah, or maybe read? Haha XD So, I first approach unto her.

 

"Hey Min Ae! Our personal assistant! Can you buy me some food? I'm really hungry!" I said while smiling.

"As far as I know, dinoes can walk so see for yourself little dino!" She said. >.<

"And as far as I know, you're our assistant and I ask our manager to lessen your salary!" I shout. HA-HA XD

"If only! If only I don't need money!" She said while grabbing the money I gave.

 

BUT until Minho interrupted.

 

"Hey Min Ae! You're going out? Mind me to accompany you?" Minho said while giving his charismatic smile. :|

 

URGH! MINHO! Wait, why am I angry? Am I jealous? NNNNNOOOOO!!!!! But yes, I admit it. I'm kinda jealous and I don't know why! I'm just so weird! :|

 

"Hey! Minho! Remember, she's our assistant. You can make her buy outside. No need to accompany her." I said.

"But--" Minho said but I cut him off. :)

"No more excuses." I said. I was kinda umma-ish like Key now. :))

 

Then Min Ae immmediately went to the store. After some few minutes of waiting (or maybe seconds?), she's finally back with soooooooooooooooo many lots of food. Huh. Poor puppy. XD

 

When she came back here, I command again something. "Min Ae, you forgot me to buy water!" I said. Then she immediately followed my command. XD Again after some few minutes, she came back. BUT yet, my plan is still not finish. :D

 

When she came back, I command another command. XD "Min Ae, I'm hungry. Can you buy me chips?" Is what I said. And so, she immediately go back to the store. Ok ok, I'm not yet done with my plan and I'm currently enjoying this! Bad me XD

 

So when she came back, I command another and said "Min Ae, Onew hyung is hungry. Can you buy him chickens? And don't foget Taemin's banana milk and also don't forget to buy me chocolates."

 

Actually about the "chickens + banana milk" thing, it's not true. Onew hyung and Taemin dongsaeng are not really hungry. And they don't want to eat right now. It's just my alibi. XD And so, I saw her coming back here while gasping and sweating.

 

But when she came back, it's already practice time slash rehearsal time. So, I will have no time commanding her. :) But I just said that please wipe my sweat while rehearsing.

 

BUT THEY ALL TEASING US! AS IF WERE LOVE BIRDS! EW, NEVER! XD But I'm actually enjoying this. XD

 

Until, she shout.

 

"YAH! KIM JONGHYUN! I'M TIRED OF YOUR COMMANDS! YOU MUST BE THINKING THAT I'M YOUR SLAVE! YOU GOT ME WRONG AND I'M SO TIRED!" She shout.

 

O.O <--This was all our shock faces. Actually, all got shocked including me. And I guess, she got shy because she shout so she just continue following my commands. :)

 

And I repeat commanding her over and over again. I mean, I command her many times. :))

 

-

-

-

-

 

AFTER FEW HOURS OF REHEARSALS SLASH PRACTICING AND AFTER SAYING COMMANDS TO MIN AE..

 

Yeah! Our rehearsal are already finish! Gotta go home! All my co-members are already on our van. But when then, I saw Min Ae sitting at the corner looking so weak. So, I approach unto her.

 

"Hey monkey! No money to go home? Planning to sleep here? Haha. Poor monkey!" I said while doing a merong. But she's not answering. So, I check her forehead if she's sick or not. And her forehead is hot. No, I mean she's having a fever.

 

So, I rushly ran unto the store to by some medicine and water for her. And immediately went back to the building. I saw her looks even weakier than awhile ago. I immediately gave her the medicine and the water.

 

"Why you're doing this? This is what you want, right? Seeing me looking so weak! And now, are you happy?And when did you start to care for me?" She said in a weak voice.  Actually in what she said, I feel guilty to what I've done. It's all my fault.

"Just take this medicine!" I shout. And she immediately take the medicine and drink the water.


WAIT, WHY AM I CARING FOR HER? I'M STARTING TO BE WEIRD!


Until, I sit beside her. There's no other chair or sofa! So no choice, but to sit with her. Until, it became akward moment for us. Were not even talking. Akward moment -____- Until, she immediately lean her head on my shoulders. I just let her cause she's having a fever. Just like this:


leaning head on shoulders
SOURCE:GOOGLE


Actually, it's only two uf us here on the building. But I saw her, not sleeping yet.

"Hey monkey! Why aren't you sleeping yet?" I asked.
"It's none of your business dino!" She said.
'Well, you must be thinking of me!" I said. WHAT? WHAT DID I JUST SAID? WHY DID I SAID THAT? I'M REALLY WEIRD RIGHT NOW.
"What?. In you're dreams dino! I might vomit just thinking of you! And it will never happen!" She said.
"Can you just shut up and sleep!" I said. ACTUALLY, I'm kinda missing arguing with her. :)
"'LOSER!" She teased.
"Well, if you don't want to sleep then I'll just sing to keep you shut up" I said. Acually, I'm thinking that she might get asleep while I'm singing. So, I will just sing.

*SINGING LOVE PAIN



Then, I saw her not sleeping yet. But she smiles so sweetly. But I guess, she's blushing. Really? Why is she blushing? O.O I just didn' mind it. Until, she slowly closes her eyes and sleep. Still leaning on my shoulders. I just watch her sleeping. Actually, she's more beautiful when she fall asleep.

WAIT, BEAUTIFUL? WHAT AM I SAYING? -____-

And I guess she feels cold. So, I immediately remove my jacket and put it on her. Actually, I feel cold too. It's so windy here! But I just didn't mind it! And slowly, I became sleepy. And so, I slowly closes my eyes too and fell asleep.

-
-
-
-

AFTER FEW HOURS..

[One day moring]

And so, I woke and WHAT? Min Ae still leaning on my shoulders? It means we sleep together? I check her forehead if she's stil having a fever. And, she already haven't. Until, I check my phone. ANd oh, many missed calls from my SHINee hyungs and dongsaengs. They must be worrying.

Until, I heard some footsteps walking going here. AND IT'S SHINEE! And they saw Min Ae leaning on my shoulder. Suddenly, they teas us)even though Min Ae is still sleeping).

"So, that's the reason why you didn't able to go home last night huh." Key said.
"Hyung, are you jealous?" Taemin dongsaeng said.
"Looks like two love birds starts to form another love team, huh!" Onew hyung said.
"SHUT UP! Were not even love birds!" I said.
"Aish, one of the love birds is denial!" Minho dongsaeng said.

Until, Min Ae got awake. She got shocked by seeing my face. Actually, her face is cute when waking up.

CUTE?! WHAT? WHY AM I SAYING THIS?

"Oh look! One of the love birds is already awake!" Onew hyung said.
"SHUT UP!" She said.

Until, our manager came and said we will have practice again.

"Hey Jjong! Why you're clothes are still like what you wore yesterday?" Manager said.
"He sleep--" Key said but I cut him off.
"Shut up Key! Well, it's a long story manager!" I said.

Then Min Ae said that she will be going home. She whisper me something before leaving.

"Hey dino! Thanks!" She whisper.

And again, they start to tease us. -____-

Actually if you're going to ask me why I did that to Min Ae,(I mean why did I care for her even though I hate her), actually I also didn't know the answer. But I just worry about her being sick. And it's just so weird! O.O


TO BE CONTINUE..