THE GRAND BALL =))

My heart is only for Minho not for you Jonghyun! NEVER!

CHAPTER 40 - THE GRAND BALL =)

 


MINHO'S POV



"Are you ready?" I asked Chae-Hee.

"Since all our plan is set already, I'm ready!" She said. She's with a simple casual clothes but not in a gown.

"Let's start!" I said.



So she immediately put her dress in the dressing room(It's part of our plan). I left my cellphone their(it's also part of the plan). I go search for Min Ae on where she is. I found her talking with her peer friends. I approach unto her. I tap her back.

 

"Min Ae, can I borrow you for a minute?" I said.

"Yeah sure." Min Ae said.

 

Until, Jonghyun interrupted us and block me. Aish, he will just ruin the plan! >.<

 

"Uhm, do you need something to my girl? You can tell me." Jonghyun said.

"Jonghyun, don't worry it's not that personal. I just need her right now." I said.

"Uhm, so you need her?" Jonghyun asked.

"Yes, just for a minute." I said.

"Ok, I trust you. Just don't do anything that will make my temper go bad huh." Jonghyun said.

"I promise, I won't." I said. Jonghyun smirk and go. Good thing, he already go. I approach Min Ae.

"Let's go!" I said to Min Ae.

 

Then we walk going to the dressing room. We stop first(but not on the dressing room).

 

"Minho, do you need somthing?" Min Ae said.

"Aish, don't worry it's not that personal." I said.

"Then tell me what is it?" Min Ae asked.

"Uhmm, actually I left my phone in the dressing room. Can you get it? I will just do something outside. Just give it to me there outside." I said.

"Oh sure, I will just give it to you there. Go ahead." Min Ae said.

"Thanks Min Ae." I said.

 

Then I go outside to pretend that I will do something. Actually I go outside to call our accomplice to give signal to go there. I saw Min Ae from the gate, going here. So, I said to our accomplice to quickly go there secretly. He will cut and destroy Chae-Hee's dress.

 

Our accomplice immediately run but offcourse he use the other way inorder for Min Ae not to see him. And also his clothes are very hidden that's why no one will identify him. I approach unto Min Ae and she gave me my cellphone. And then, we went inside.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

JONGHYUN'S POV

 

I saw Min Ae going outside. I follow her and saw her approaching Minho. Aish! Minho again! Then, I go inside. I wait for her to come here. Finally, she approach me. I ignore first her. 

 

She tap my shoulders, but still I ignore her. She tap again, I still ignore her.

 

"What your problem huh?! Aish." She shout unto my face.

"So, what's up with the Minho thing huh." I said.

"So again, you're jealous." She said.

"Me? Jealous?" I said.

"Aish! It's obvious! Do we have to argue on things like this! You know? You're so childish!" She said while walking out.

 

I try to catch her. I grab and grab her hand but she kept on removing it. Until I block her infront. So look at me badly.

 

"Ok, ok. I know it's my fault. Cause I'm childish. This is just a small fight. So please forgive me." I said while doing the cute poor puppy look. 

"Aish. Since it's the ball day and I don't want my day to be bad, you're forgiven." She said while crossing her shoulders. I pinch her cheeks wrap my arms around her shoulders.

"Let's go!" I said cheerfully. And then we walk going inside. I by pinching her cute nose. Haha. And then she kept on slapping me.

 

And the ball will now start. The principal announce that we could start dancing. Min Ae sit first in a table where her peer freinds are seating. I sit also with SHINee. And the song starts. I WANT TO DANCE WITH MIN AE!

 

And so, I go in her seat and offer her to dance. But actually, I'm shy. I'm lacking of confidence to convince her. So I just grab her hand forcely and pull her.

 

"HEY YOU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" She shout.

"I know you won't agree with me so I pull you." I said.

"WHATEVER -_-" She said.

 

She offer her hand and give it to mine.

 

"What's this?" I said.

"Isn't that obvious? You wanna dance, right?" She said.

 

I did a "fighting sign". Then she gave me her hand, it was really soft. At first, the song was a happy song like we were in a disco. Until, the song change to love song. She first remove her hand from mine. It was an akward moment. I scratch my nape. We both chuckled but as the same time we both blushed like crazy.

 

"Can I have your hand.. again?" I said.

"Aish." She said while giving her hand to mine. Her hands were on my shoulders and my hands were on her waist. I was just starring right directly on her eyes. 

 

This was the music: 

 

And we sway our hands as the song was being played. Until, I felt her tears running through her eyes. I wipe the tears.

 

"Why you're crying?" I said.

"Aish, it's nothing. I was just touched by the song." She said.

 

So, we continue dancing. Until she whisper me something. I can't hear it because of the background song.

 

"Pardon please?" I said. She came closer to my ears.

"SARANGHAEYO!" She whisper gently. I pretend that I didn't hear it.

"What? I can't hear it!" I said. 

"Saranghae.." She lower her voice up but still I can hear it. I again pretend that I didn't hear it.

"What? I can't hear you!" I said.

"SARANGHAE!" She shout right infront of my face. ANd the people starts to stare on us. Some were laughing.

"Whatever." She said. I think she's embarassed.

 

"I love you too, Min Ae." I whisper it to her ears. She got blush. Aish, she's so cute! I pinch her cheeks. She slap my arms. Ouch! That hurts! We continue dancing.. This time her hands were on my neck and still my hands were on her waist.

 

"I never expect that we gone this far." She said.

"And I thought you would never love me." I said. She just pout.

"Saranghae." She said in a sweet voice.

"Can you repeat i again?" I said.

"Aish, Jonghyun! You're fooling me again! SHHUT UP!" She said.