26. Smile

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Let’s go.” Luhan walked past you.

 

“Where are we going?” you asked, not moving. He turned to you and for the first time today you met his eyes. “Let’s find a place to meet those idiots, besides I’m hungry.”

 

Good thing he quickly turned back around or else he’ll probably see that pink tint in your cheeks. Was it because of the heat?

 

 

 

You were walking for almost ten minutes now and still you haven’t found a place to eat. Summer heat is getting on you and since there are a lot of people walking by, it made you dizzy as well.

You went closer to his side and pulled his sleeve. He halted and looks down on you. (A/N: As you notice I always write ‘look down’ when it’s Sehun and Luhan.. just think that your height is the same as BoA. Just remember HunHan’s stage with her SEE IT HERE )

 

 

“Can we rest for a while? I’m sorry… I didn’t mean to be a burde—“ “Sure” he cut you off and look around for bench to sit on. He pointed it out to you. “There, let’s sit there.” He went there without waiting for you so you just followed behind.

 

There you two. Sitting on both ends. Awkwardly, once again.

 

 

 

 

“Uhm excuse me.” You heard a shy voice coming out from a girl so you look up. There’s a girl standing infront of Luhan with two girls behind her. In short, there’s three! You don’t know why but you suddenly felt irritated by their presence.

 

“Can I get a picture of you?” she asked when Luhan look up on her with blank expression. “Also may I post it on my blog?” she added with a timid smile.

 

“He’s sooo handsome.” You heard one of the girls behind her squealed. They were all wearing sleeveless since it’s summer and also wearing short skirt and shorts looking so girly that will definitely catch guy’s attention.. while you……you looked down on your outfit and sighed. You just don't know how to dress up well.

 

 

Luhan stood up and uttered ‘sure’. There you are, sulking again.

 

The nerve of this guy to flirt with girls when he already confessed to me! You saw him placing his hand in her shoulder as they told a selca together. You hastily stood up on your seat and walk away.

 

Luhan saw you leaving, so he politely excused himself. Actually he never did that before. Normally, he will just shoed girls away or leave the place. That’s why it’s still a mystery why he became the Top.1 Prince of your school. Mayb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter