01. Best Friend

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note: [MUST READ]  let's clear things here first, cos I'm getting a lot of comments regarding how Luhan meet Nari.. I think you guys were already used in not paying much attention to the foreword and thinking that the things written there will pop up in the middle or somewhere in the story but it's not like that in my story, the foreword serves as the very first chapter and will tell you what happened before the start of chapter 1. I hope new readers won't get confused now. :)

In the main description of the story I wrote 'LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT' right? that is because when Luhan kicked the ball to her (cos he's an arrogant bastard XD) and she reacted that way and the happening after he followed her in the locker area and also she answered him in the way he didn't expected because he's the oh-so-great Luhan, he become interested in her that instant :)

also remember that I wrote in foreword.. 'A story of a spoiled kid who grew up with everything he ever wanted in life' that is why he's claiming Nari as his girl in the first few encounters ^^

 

 

 

 

“Nari!” a familiar voice called from behind so I quickly look around, closing my locker at the same time, to face the owner of that voice. I found him smiling as he quickly strode the hallway.

“Good morning.” He beamed. “Good morning to you too, Sehun.” Despite the fact that Sehun is younger, he doesn’t want to call me ‘noona’, reason?, I don’t know.

His smiling face suddenly turns to frown, and flicked my forehead. “ouch!” I slap his arm in return. “That’s for leaving me!” he pouted while I laughed softly, “I’m sorry okay? Auntie told me your still sleeping when I came by—“ “I wasn’t! Mom is just lying so I get to walk on my own and..” he crossed his arms in his chest. “I won’t accept your apology unless I get to have ice cream and—“ he got cut out with another voice. “Nari-ah!”

 

Once again, I turned my heels. “Eunji.” I muttered. Eunji is walking with his two bodyguards—I mean, L and L.joe in both sides. “Good morning Nari~” they greeted in unison. They're always like that.

“Good morning.” I greeted back and heard a snort behind me. “What about me? Am I invisible here?” Sehun questioned the three while pointing to his chest.

They’re about to greet the childish kid when someone interrupted. “Good morning Mr. Oh Sehun.” Kai came out of nowhere. “Oh, what will you do without me~?” he dramatically said and attacked him with a hug. “Ew!” he instantly pushed him away and Kai just laughed. “Good morning Nari and Eunji noona, and hyungs. Hey, aren’t we supposed to get in our classes by now?”

Now that Kai said it, the hallway is already empty and everyone is inside. “Oh shoot, let’s go Nari!” Eunji called and we all parted ways, running. “See you guys later~” I hollered.

 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

"L, could you slow down a bit? You're spilling everything!"

"Get your own, Kai!"

"Eunji, don't talk with when your mouth is full! What are you five?!"

"This is heaven~hmmm"

"Yah, Sehun, that's mine!"

"L.joe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter