40. Leisure

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bright sunlight, gold sands, summer heat, breath-taking view, soft breeze, one word...BEACH!

 

 

 

 

 

 

“waaaaaaaaah~!” Eunji can’t contain her happiness anymore and started running all around like a kid.

 

You faced the ocean and inhaled the air like it’s the cleanest air on earth even attempting to open your mouth to have a taste..?

 

 

“Wow~” you heard Tao’s voice and suddenly there’s a chase happening. Tao run to the water following Eunji. Chen followed suit, like wild animal that just got released, attracting unwanted attentions. “Should we follow them?” Lay asked his friends, including you.

 

 “We better not, I don’t want to ruin my image.” Kris bluntly said. “I agree.” Luhan said. “You have an image?” you cut in, feigning innocence in your voice.” Xuimin, Lay and Kris snickered at the comment. Luhan turned to you since you were in the back of the group. “I’m not asking for your low class opinion.” Then he walks ahead, faster than his usual. “Good job, noona.” Xuimin praised.

 

“Xuimin-ssi, I am not your ‘noona’, you’re older than me!” you told Xuimin that made his smile turned to frown and followed Luhan inside the hotel. “Two down. Any comment for me as well?” Lay questioned. “No, sunbae-nim, you’re fine.” Lay turned silent and followed the two with rapid movements.

 

You watched his back with furrowed brows. “What did I do?” “Ask yourself.” Kris simply said, slightly amused. He started walking inside leaving you behind because of his long strides. “Hey, wait!”

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

“Is this seat taken?” Someone asked in Japanese. You were sitting in the sand under the shadow of a tree, hugging your knees while gazing at the beautiful scenery. The boys were playing in the water somewhere and well... you decided not to join.

 

You look ridiculously at the stranger guy standing on your side. “There no seat.” You simply said since you don’t have much knowledge about Japanese language. You heard him chuckled and sat down anyway.

 

“Then can I sit down with you?” he suddenly started a conversation like you knew each other. “No.” You replied shortly but he just ignored your word and proceeded to seat with you.

 

“Do you want to grab a drink?” he offered but you shook your head. “I’m fine.” He went closer and you instantly felt uncomfortable. “Don’t you want to play in the water?” the guy asked again raking his wet hair and he’s now facing you.

 

“I don’t. I like to enjoy the ocean like this.” You didn’t want to converse with him especially with your broken Japanese but you just want him to stop that’s why you uttered a long sentence. Suddenly you felt a weight on your hair. He was touching it, no, it!

 

 

“How about you just join me—“ “Mind if I borrow my girlfriend?” someone cu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter