BONUS CHAPTER!

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One time, I checked my stories and I saw the amount of this stories’ subscribers.. guess how many??

8888.

OMG. You guys know about my obsession with the color Blue as well as the number 8 right? So, I am here, to give out a SINGLE extra chapter to thank everyone and because TODAY IS LUHAN’S BIRTHDAY. I hope you will like this. Kk Sorry that I came sooooo laaaate because I was very busy in school.

 

 

 

 

Year 2002. HAINAN ISLAND, China.

 

 

 

“Young master, you must get up now.”

 

“Young master please, your parents are already in the dining room, they are waiting for you.”

 

“Young master Lu. Please, I’m begging you.”

 

His butler, Mr. Xi, stood on the side of the right side of the bed with his head hung low while pleading his young master to get up from bed. He knows he’s already awake but he’s stubbornly pretending to be still in deep sleep.

His head was under the blanket, temple pressed against the soft pillow, his eyes were opened and a hand was placed on his mouth, covering it to stop himself from giggling.

Luhan is the only heir of the famous Lu’s. He was studying in the most prestigious international school in China and was raised in Beijing. He grew up in their huge mansion in the same place with a wide lawn that is almost as wide as the Forbidden City.

The family owned twenty hospitals around China and more than thirty hospitals all over the world. The Lu’s are very generous, given with the wealth from both families of the married couple, they chose to spend it to help others. Their hospitals are all public although they have three in China and one in other countries that are private hospitals there are still many things that are for free. The reason for having these private hospitals was because of the son. They wanted him to live healthily and in utmost care.

 

“Young master, I can hear you. Please, madam is waiting.”

The seven year-old Luhan sat up quickly, throwing his blue blanket away from his body and grinned at his butler. “I’m up.”

“Good Morning young master.”

Luhan greeted him back as a courtesy to the elders and lift a hand to cover his mouth while yawning. A tear appeared on the corner of eyes and Mr. Xi quickly help him wipe it with a tissue but he pulled it from his hand.

“I can do it now Mr. Xi, I’m a grown up now.” A grin once again appeared.

Mr. Xi bowed to him and smiled. He was indeed growing now. He’s not a kid anymore, not a child who needs attendance and assistance every second.

“Mr. Xi, I heard you say Ma and Ba are still eating. Are they?”

“They actually said they will wait for you before they leave.” Mr. Xi informed him.

Luhan whips his head on him in surprised. “Leave?”

“There is an emergency in Beijing that they need to check.” Mr. Xi bowed apologetically.

Luhan didn’t say a word but his eyes show exactly what he feels at that sudden news, sadness. Mr. Xi looks at him as if pitying him, he’s always being left alone since he was three. It is always him who is with him the whole time.

“Young master, if we don’t hurry up they.. you might won’t see them before they leave.”

  

~~

 

“Ma, Ba, aren’t we in vacation right now?” Luhan sat down on the seat across his mother beside his father, grumpily. His eyebrows meeting at the center and looking down. His arms were crossed as well.

Mr. and Mrs. Lu looks at Mr. Xi who’s standing beside their kid. Mr. Xi bowed his head apologetically as he’s supposed not to tell him, but he doesn’t want him to get sadder if he won’t tell him sooner.

“I’m sorry baby, it’s an emergency, they need us.” Mrs. Lu tried to explain.

“But I need you here too, Ma.” Luhan reasoned out with pleading eyes, in the verge of crying.

Mr. Lu place a hand on top of his head. “Son, once you grow up, you will understand.”

“Just don’t leave, please.” His parents did not say a word. He looks at them but they avoided his eyes. “Ma, Ba...” The whole family rarely hang-out together as they were apparently and obviously very busy as doctors. Now that they have escaped the busy life and Luhan thought he’ll finally have quality time with them, he was once again disappointed with his parents.  

 

“Luhan!” Mr. Lu placed his palm on his wife’s hand on top of the table as they both watch Luhan running away from them. Mr. Xi quickly followed.

“He’s still a kid, he’ll understand us sooner.” Mrs. Lu slowly sat back down as Luhan disappears from their sight and buried her face on her palms.

 

 -----------

 

Mr. Xi knows he wanted to be alone so he just watches him from afar. Luhan sat down under the shade of a tree, hugging his knees while facing the blue ocean.

Luhan doesn’t have much friend in school he only has his friend called Yixing. Boys didn’t like him as they all think he’s arrogant because he’s wealthy. They always think he’s bragging whenever he brings something in school to show to his classmates and something to play with. He is quickly misunderstood. This is why most of the time he’s alone with himself.

 

 

“What are you doing?” Luhan heard a voice beside him but he chose to ignore it. He’s not in the mood to talk to anyone at the moment. But as he was raised with proper etiquette and manner, he still answered. “Nothing.”

“I saw some boys playing tag on that side, why aren’t you joining them?” Luhan now recognized the voice belongs to a girl. But his eyes remained locked on the ocean’s surface. “Don’t want.”

On his peripheral vision, he saw her took a seat beside him on the sand. “okay…” she looks at him and copied his position, hugging her knees and watching the people around them, enjoying the beach.

They remained quiet for about five minutes before Luhan glanced at her and questioned her. “What about you? Why are you here? The girls are playing ball there too.”

He was expecting an answer but she didn’t speak, so he looks at her. He jolted a little when he saw her eyes staring back at him.

“Wh-what?” Luhan looks away, embarrassed.

He’s already used being stared at in school by his classmates, especially girls but being this close… is something he’s not used to. The girl giggled at his reaction and turns her eyes back to the ocean. “I’ll just stay here.”

Luhan looks at her for a few seconds observing her, still feeling shy at the moment. “Why?” he asked.

“Nothing.” The girl answered glancing at him and smiled.

 

Mr. Xi arrived holding two cups of milk tea and appeared in front of them. “Young master, I brought you a drink and one for your friend.” Mr. Xi gave him a teasing smile seeing him being shy as he caught him with a girl. It was the first time. “Th-thank you, Mr. Xi.” Luhan said, as he accepted one hesitantly.

“For you, young lady.” Mr. Xi hand the other one to the girl. “Thank you, sir.” Watching her actions in accepting things, Mr.Xi then knows she’s also from the same line as them. After that, he excused himself and left again.

 

“You have a butler?” She asked while sipping her drinks. Luhan reluctantly nodded. It’s something he shouldn’t be ashamed of, but he’s afraid she’ll have a different reaction.

“I have one too. Her name is Anne. Ms. Anne. She’s always beside me as well. She’s like a sister and she’s very kind. I’m guessing Mr. Xi is very kind as well.”

By that, all the uneasiness he felt earlier, suddenly disappears. He felt so glad. “He is.”  

The two stayed sitting on the sand quietly, watching other kids play around while enjoying and finishing their drinks in hand.

 

“What do you do? I mean, your hobbies and stuffs.” Luhan asked, glancing at her. The girl was quite surprised that he actually initiated a question and smiles as she answers.

“Well.. I’m learning piano and ballet. I’m also attending school but I’d rather stay at home since no one wants to play with me.” His eyes widened, he also knows how it feels. He’s experiencing the same thing. Although he wanted to say a lot of things and share his experience, he minimized everything in a single word rather a question to push the topic further without being so obvious. “Why?”

The girl shrugged before he turns to him grinning. “I don’t know maybe because they think I’m an alien.”

“Alien?” he echoed.

“Hm. Because they said I’m dancing differently than everyone and that I can make the grand piano to produce sound. But that is because I dance ballet and I’m learning piano. Is it that weird?”

“No.” Luhan quickly answered. 

“What about you? Do you think I’m an alien too?”

“No? But if you come here by walking on the surface of that ocean or by landing from a flying saucer, I will definitely think so.”

“And my head is this big,” she circled her small arms on top of her head “with large black eyes” she places her fingers around her eyes opening it wider “and I only have three or four fingers right?”

“Right!” Luhan chuckled.

He laughs. The girl found herself enjoying the sound of his laughter and fixated her eyes on him.

 

After a few seconds, Luhan noticed that she turned silent. He looks at her and his eyes widened once again when he saw her looking at him.

“Why are y-you star-ring at m-me?” he stuttered, embarrassed on the attention she’s giving her.

“You’re smiling now.” she commented.

“huh?”

“You look so sad earlier. But you’re smiling now. I feel.. happy too.” The girl smiled at him genuinely. Her smile reaching her eyes showing how happy she is. Now, it’s his time to stare at her, her smile looks so lovely and just for the record, this was the first time Luhan actually looks at her. Earlier, he’s just glancing at her, feeling really shy since she is a girl and a stranger.

And now, he has to admit to himself, she’s really pretty. For a young girl.

 

Luhan is still gazing at her when he suddenly fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter