48. Talk

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: First and foremost. the one who slap You/Nari in the previous chapter is no other than your 'MOTHER' LOL you guys~~~ XD it's titled Parents so I thought you'll get it..I'm sorry, my mistake ><

 

 

 

“Shh.. stop crying Nana. You’ll look ugly.” Ms. Anne is trying to stop your tears for almost an hour now. “Am I really not allowed to have a friend? Am I fated to live alone in my whole life?” you started complaining again.

 

 

Ms. Anne heaved a deep sigh and faced you, eye to eye. “Ofcourse you don’t. Steph, you deserve so much better than this. But we have to follow their rules. You have to accept that there are things that we can’t change. You’re part of the Zhou. You can’t choose your parents, neither is your background. There are thing that are meant for you, belongs to you.”

 

“but nanny...” “shhhh, I know, everything will be okay. You’ll go back there in Korea and live as it was before. Just keep moving forward.” She encourages you. “Then I have to follow whatever their plan is?” you helplessly asked and she nodded pitifully.

 

 

 

Your parents told you to wait for the arrival of the Oh’s. They called Sehun’s family to have a talk regarding the matter involving the two of you. You have to stay in the mansion for a while and wait for the result of the talk between the adults. While waiting for them, you’re parents were also trying to block every news that related to you to spread.

 

 

 

It was already two in the morning, when you suddenly heard a strange sound that woke you up.

 

 

 

Someone or maybe something is trying to get access in your room. The knob is twisting forcefully. It been twisted thrice before it stops.

“Ms. Anne?” you choked out. “Is it you Ms. Anne?” you asked again and pulled your blanket up to your nose that only your eyes is showed.

 

You were staring at the door with scared eyes. No one slept here room for the past years, is there a ghost living here now? You thought with frightened expression.

 

 Click. You heard that small sound. Although it’s a very small sound, it scares you so much because that could only means that the door is now unlocked. Your heart beats rapidly; your fingers clutched your blanket tighter, your body slides deeper under the blanket.

 

The door opens very slowly and then you heard heavy footsteps. You gulped and covered your entire body with your blanket and curled yourself like a fetus. You suddenly remembered one of the horror movies Sehun forced you to watch before.

 

There’s a killer walked inside the girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter