14. Worst Lunch

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hunnie, where are you?  I already bought your lunch.” You were talking to Sehun on the phone since he’s still not showing up. Ten minutes already passed so you got a little worried.

“We’re in detention, Nana. We won’t make it today. I’m sorry.” He sadly informed you.

“Detention?!” your voice came out a little louder that you quickly clamp your hand in your mouth and apologize to other students. “Sehun what have you done?!”

“Kai and I were discussing something for our dance and we got caught. I’ll explain later. Bye.” Then he hung up. “Aish, this kid.” You muttered as you place your phone back in your skirt’s pocket.

 

 

“So the kids were in detention?” Eunji asked and you tiredly nodded. “Why are they holding a detention during lunch? Doesn’t this teacher know how important it is to eat?! Aish.” Eunji rub your arm and smiled.

“Easy girl, knowing those two, they probably won’t get starved. Believe me.” She assured you.

“I’m not sure about that..” Eunji sighed and put down her fork with pasta on it. “They always have anything on their pockets, remember? Crackers or chocolate bars, they always keep those, right?” Eunji reminded you.

“oh.right.” You remembered their habit of keeping snacks since they easily gets hungry.

 

 

“How about the guys.. where are they?” you asked about L and L.joe. “They probably got blocked by their fangirls. They’ll be here soon, don’t worry.”

“What’s there to worry about?” Someone asked. You look out from your plate of foods and your eyes widened in surprise. "S-sunbae, what are you doing here?"

 

His lips automatically curved into a smile. "Can't a sunbae eat with a hoobae?" he asked innocently. You frantically waved your hands in front of him. "No, that's not what I meant."

He raised an eyebrow, to make fun of you. "Then what did you mean?" you placed your hands back in your fork.

"Never mind." You turned to look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter