46. Present

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Double update for today~~~ ^_~ NO ADVANCE POST this time :))

 

 

 

“Nari-ya~ Why didn’t you came? The boys were looking for yo—yah! What are you doing?!” Eunji quickly pushed the door closed and ran to your side. “Why are you packing your things?”

 

 

 

“I’m sorry Eunji, I have to leave now, like right now.” You sadly informed your girl best friend. “Why? Did something bad happen?” you shook your head. “I’m not sure, but they’ve been looking for me..so I guess, there is.” You said as you walk back and forth inside the room collecting your things.

 

“Who are they?” Eunji asked, puzzled. “My parents.” You shortly answered.

 

“P-parents?” I never heard of them before..you mean your parents in US?” she sounded a little surprise. You nodded your head and zip your luggage. “Why so sudden, Luh—I mean, the boys won’t be happy to hear this news. Can’t it wait for another day till we go back to Korea?” she sadly asked.

 

 

“I’m sorry Eunji, it takes a lot of hours to get there so I must go as soon as possible.” You were now checking your backpack if you already packed everything. “Did they call you?” She handed you the lotion she borrowed last night incase you forget it. “Actually, my cousins were here. I bumped with them earlier on the way, they said they were looking for me, and that I have to go with them.”

 

“The way you talk, it seems very urgent.” She said, unhappy about the fact that you’ll leave first. “I’m really sorry Eunji.” You faced your friend. She spreads her arm and smiled at you.

 

“Can I atleast have a hug before you leave?” you smiled back and happily obliged. “How long will it take?” she asked, still hugging you. “Knowing them, it may take a week, less than, I suppose.”

 

 

“Can you please explain this to them? I don’t have much time and I think...I can’t face them.” You told her when she releases you. “Don’t worry, you can count on me.” You flashed her one grateful smile before you grab your bag and slung it in your back. Your one hand is in your luggage and one holding your phone.

 

“Take care, Nari. Oh, I’ll help you..” she offered but you cut her. “No need, they’re already waiting in the elevator. I’ll just see you when I get back in Korea.” She nodded and gave you another hug.

 

~~~~~~~~

 

 

“Hyung already get the car, let’s wait for a while.” Daehyun told you while the two of you were in the hotel’s lobby. You nodded and sat down.

 

 

From the corner of your eye, you caught a sudden appearance of a figure since the lobby is empty (aside from the receptionists and your two cousins). You turned around and saw him.  He was panting.

 

As soon as Luhan heard the news, he rush downstairs, not even bothering to wait for the elevator, he took the stairs.

 

 

You eyes met his. You look at him blankly, but he’s staring in a different way. There’s something deeply hidden in his eyes. You’re just not sure...

 

 Luhan took baby steps to your direction but after he took two steps... “He’s here!” Daehyun announced. You turned to your cousin, he help you carry your luggage and slung an arm on your shoulder

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter