11. Protective

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You arrived at school with Sehun on the front seat beside you like the old times again. You decided to go to the other parking lot of the school since the place where you usually park your car is already full.

 

Unfortunately for you, up till now, you have no idea that, that place was actually reserved for VIP students like the ‘royal’ EXO-M.

 

 

 

“You can go first Sehun. I’ll look for my pen first, I think I drop it here somewhere..” you said while unlocking the door. “You sure?” he asked. “Hm, I don’t want to see that Kai anyway.” Sehun chuckled, knowing what you were thinking.

 

You heard earlier that Kai keeps calling Sehun for some urgent thing and because you both were running late, he is already yelling at him on the phone.  “Okay, if you say so. Thanks again for the lift, Nana. See you later!”

 

You almost flip your whole car in search for your pen. It’s not just a pen for you because L.joe gave it as a present for his three friends after he won in one of the contest he participated in last summer. Luckily, you found it on the back of your seat. “There you are!” you place it securely in your blazer’s pocket and opened your door to let yourself out.

 

 

  

 

“Sehun, why are you still—...here?“ the last part became a whisper.

 

You followed his pointed look and found Luhan on the other side of the parking lot. They are currently having a staring contest.

 You look at Sehun, then Luhan and Sehun again. No one is moving an inch, but you’re not sure about blinking.

 

 

“Did you find it?” Sehun asked with no emotion. He’s not even looking at you, his gaze is still fixed on Luhan. “Yeah.” You replied and walk to his spot.

You grab his arm with your both hands and tried to pull him but as you expected, it’s impossible to move him.

 

What a weakling you are.

 

“Sehun, we have to go. Kai is definitely boiling by now.” He’s still not moving.

“Sehun-ah~” you shake his arm and finally you gained his attention as he looks down on you. You sighed in relief and pouted at him. “I thought you’re going to ignore me forever.”

 

He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter