44. Listen

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Guys, I and Kris will try the Zip Line, who wants to join?” Chen started after dinner. “Hey, I didn’t agree on this!” Kris blurted. “Hyung, I know you’ll join in, anyway.” Chen reasoned and rolled his eyes.

 

“But zip line is not my style!” he announced. “Oh shush Kris-ge, we’ve tried that twice before and even bungee jumping. Don’t lie!” Tao cuts in. Kris sulked (in manly way) and Chen smiled facing the rest.

 

“I’m in.” Xiumin raised his hand excitedly. “Oh, me too!” Eunji joined in.

 

 

“Lay-hyung?” Lay turned to Chen. “I’m fine, I want to sleep early today.” He said with a small smile. “How about you Nari noona?” you shook your head. “I’m kinda tired too. I’m sorry guys.” You apologized. “It’s okay.” Chen assured you.

 

He turned to Luhan, but before he could ask, the latter already stood up, leaving the dining area.

 

 

 

“He didn’t even let me asked him.tch, that hyung.”

 

 

 

 

Instead of sleeping, you just decided to stroll around the beach. Just like last night in the restaurant, you find the night view as breathtaking as it is. You slip in a white shirt and denim short while carrying your slipper with you.

 

 

The beach is now peaceful; there are no people around anymore. You pulled out your phone to check the time and it showed you a midnight hour.

 

Wow, this late? How come I’m not sleepy yet?

 

You gazed at your phone screen a little longer, staring at your wallpaper, wondering.

 

 

Knowing him, he’ll probably still awake playing online games or something.. I better disturb the kid.

 

 

 

“Oh someone decided to call..” he seemed happy in his tone but then he added. “in a very disturbing hour! YAH!” he yelled on the other line. “Am I disturbing you?” you asked as if it wasn’t obvious yet.

 

“What do you think? Nana you know I tend to play games to entertain my poor self and that I can only do this during vacation.” He started nagging like a mother again.

 

“I’m sorry Hun, I’m just bored.” You confessed. “Then catch a Pokemon or something to play with! You’re in Japan after all. I’m sure they have some water pokemon there for you.” He told you without any hint of playfulness, just plain rudeness.

 

“Oh don’t worry, I’ll bring home Blastoise for you!” then you tap the end button angrily.

 

 

“Someone’s doesn’t want to get disturbed with his precious games, hmp! Just when I thought I coul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter