03. Couple?

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: EDITED! FULL CHAPTER! ^_^

Narrator's POV in this chapter is 'LUHAN/EXO-M' part. :)

 

"Oh, my favorite~!"

"Marshmallows~!!"

"Mr. Chocolate Chips, I haven't seen you in days."

"My friend Ferrero, how are you?"

"Sehun, I'm warning you. If you won't stop blabbering nonstop, I'll leave you and finish this yourself!" Seems like Kai passed his 'dramatic' virus to Sehun.

"Sorry babe~" he cooed, and zip his mouth. I rolled my eyes and continue searching for his list of foods. He always drags me for grocery shopping every month. Their maids shops every week, I told him just to give his list to them but instead he still insisted that he wants to buy it himself, although it just always end up like this. Him talking to the pack of stuffs, while I search stuffs on his long list and put everything on the cart I'm pushing. Clearly, he's not doing anything at all!

"Hun, isn't this too much chips?" I look down on the cart and found that three-fourth of it where all junk foods. He only have few cookies and chocolates.

"It's fine, it won't harm me, besides when i'm in your house, I can't find any of them there. I'm always stuck with fruits and bread."

"Just because, that's what good for you."

"Nana, I'm seventeen years old, I know what's good for me and not, you know" he stuck his tongue out on me and snatched the cart from me and quickly run to the cashier.

"You're still using that?" He's handling the cashier his card and I found the photo in his wallet. "Typical Sehun's face..the B**** face." He quickly close his wallet.

"you're going to carry all these after." his small eyes turned to slits. "What?! My me? I'm a girl!" "well.. In my eyes..you're not!"

Nari 1, Sehun 3. This is so unfair!

 

~~~~~~~~


"Bubble Tea~~~!!"

"Yah! you told me we're going to watch the concert movie!!" I whined as I helplessly gets dragged. "That can wait." I scoffed. "and this can't wait?"

"They're bubbles, they'll burst out soon!" he grinned. Nari 1, Sehun 4. OKAY, I'm giving up!  

I deeply sighed in defeat. As much as I hate being man-handed, I can't get off his grip in my wrist anyway. When we went to his car to put the groceries, I was a little excited but then, he leads me here and not to GD. aish!

 

"One chocolate and...." "Banana" I answered, without being asked. "One Chocolate and One Banana" he flatly said with his usual poker face.

"We better go to the movie after this or else, I won't talk to you. ever. again.!" I scowled.

"aw, Nana.. I feel like you don't know me at all... I'm a man of my words! I'm really going to take you to that ugly peasant of yours." he smiled at the lady who place our drinks in our table. He pass me my drink and smiled too.

but I didn't return that smile. "What did you just called him?!" I smacked the table, palm flat. His eyes widen in surprise. He just blinked at me.

I stood up to scold him better. "Sehun, you interrupt my dream, called it gross, called him ugly, shop for you, carry your stuffs, and now you called him ugly peasant??!" I fumed in irritation. Sehun look around feeling nervous with all the attention we're attracting and quickly went to my side.

"hey...I'm sorry, calm down now." he hushed. "how can I?!" I yelled again. "Okay, GD is the most handsome, fine, hot, cute, amazing, outrageous, beautiful, admirable, attractive, stricking, gorgeous, suave, impressive, fashionable, smart, noble, impressive, strong, lovely, good-looking!!" He pause to catch air. "Now, what else do you want to hear??"

I can't help but to smile. He just enumerate all the words that will usually came out of my mouth every time I saw GD in my phone or TV. I had no idea that he payed attention to everything I blurted every time I spazz at home. He will just roll his eyes or simply ignore me during those times.

"I want you to say that he's better than you!" I taunted. he scoff at first but then gave up after a few seconds. "Fine. that GD of your is better than Oh Sehun. Are we okay now?"

"Positively!" I reached out and pinched his both cheeks, ignoring his complains. "This is why I like you so much!"

"Bipolar." he muttered when I released him. "I heard you~" He sat back on his chair. "What? I didn't say anything." feigning innocence and sip his drink avoiding my glare. "Nana, drop the glare!" he looks like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter