17. Promise

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: it’s the same day as the previous one

 

 

“Lu-ge? Are you sleeping?” Lay whispered when he entered their lounge for lunch. He was always the first one to get inside since the others were always mobbed by their fangirls. (It doesn’t mean that he doesn’t have fans, they’re just as calm as he is.) He saw Luhan lying on their long couch with an arm in his forehead.

 

“No.” He shortly said.

 

“Let me guess, you didn’t attend any of your classes today, right?” He didn’t get any answer. Luhan just adjust himself to get more comfortable.

 

“What’s bothering you?” Lay started getting worried. Luhan usually don’t take lessons seriously, but he rarely ditches his classes. “Luhan, you know you can always tell me anything. Don’t you trust me?”

 

Luhan then sat up and rest his nape on top of the backrest facing the ceiling. “She..” he muttered.

 

Lay snickered, “You mean Nari-ssi, right? So, I was right about thinking it was a girl problem.” He poured the glass of water and handed it too Luhan. “Tell me about it.”

 

Luhan took a sip and rest his arm on his knee while looking on the ground. “She likes you. Yixing.”

 

 

 

 

There was a short silence.

 

 

“I know that, Luhan.” Luhan look up on him and when Lay caught his eyes, he genuinely smiled at him. “Yeah, I know that she’s is a great girl but honestly, I’m not interested in her. I only want to help you and keep this in mind..

 

 

... I will never steal someone from you. That’s a promise from a friend.”

 

 

 

 

 

“He’s here!” someone said interrupting the team’s ongoing meeting in the middle of the field. Luhan entered the soccer field complete with his soccer jersey.

 

All eyes were set on him till he approaches their coach. “Hi coach.”

 

“You’re not late today,.” He commented since Luhan always came late and still in his uniform, that he had to change first before joining his team because, well, he’s watching you.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter