07. Friends?

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It's the first exam week of the year and you’re really nervous as hell. Although last week, you’ve spend all your time studying and burying our head in your books. Luckily, Sehun wasn’t in the mood to annoy you as well, making it less hard.

 

You constantly peek on his bedrooms window and through the small space of the opened curtain you can see him studying in his study table too. You were really glad that he’s taking school seriously but you can’t set aside the feeling that you miss him too. He doesn’t talk to you much during lunch and he also doesn’t go to your house anymore. He will replied your text, accept your calls, and he goes to school with you on your car, but the witty and bubbly Sehun is missing.

 

                On the other hand, your school buddies L.joe and L were back, they’re not mad at you anymore in which you’re very thankful for.

 

 

“Eunji..what’s with the eye bags?” Myungsoo asked while chuckling when we sat down in our usual lunch table. “Yeah, you look horrible.” L.joe added that earned a smack on the head. “Such a sadist.” L.joe muttered and continued eating his food. Eunji just rolled her eyes.

“Hi L.joe oppa~” L.joe smiled at the three girls passing by and the girls squealed before they ran wildly in happiness. “See that? You should act like them.” He proudly pointed to Eunji, but the latter just gave him two cold words. “Keep.dreaming.”

L and you exchanged that certain look with a smile. Both of you stayed silent and continue eating while the two continue to bicker non-stop.

 

Actually L and L.joe belonged to the so-called ‘seventeen princes’ of our school. EXO-M occupied the Top 6 spot ofcourse, while your two friends were in the lower part since they’re not that rich unlike the rest.

You also found out through Eunji last week that Sehun was the new addition making it ‘Eighteen Princes’ and were placed in the eight spot. You were surprised as well, since you know that he doesn’t want other people to know his status but seems like the secret is out. Too bad he never mentioned it to you. Your just wishing that yours won't be found out yet till you graduate.

 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

 

“Noona!” someone hollered in the hallway. You didn’t expect that ‘noona’ to be you but since all the students turned back because of the loud voice, it became contagious so you and Eunji turned too.

“Tao.” You muttered before he enveloped you in his signature panda bear hug. “Tao, not t-too tight. I can’t breathe” He quickly pulled back and apologized.

“Goodmorning Noona!” Xuimin greeted next from the side and pulled Tao out of the way. Tao whined as he quickly bid goodbye to you.

Eunji elbowed you. “Why did he call you noona? He’s one of our sunbaes, right?” Eunji whispered, totally confused like you. You shrug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter