50. Confession

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Thank you for all the comments~ they were alll looong but I enjoyed reading it. I get to know how you guys think about certain ssituations~ ^^

...AND this will probably won't meet your expectation about 'great' endings..cos I at it. >< apologizing in advance..

 

 

 

A thud on the floor woke you up. You sat up and found Sehun nonchalantly surveying the room as if he hasn’t been there before.

 

The news about him and you is slowly fading now that’s why both of you decided to move back to your houses.

 

 

 

“Good morning!” he greeted you. You groaned and lay back on your bed, burying yourself under the blanket once again.

 

 “Hey, I came here to fetch you. Get up now!” he bends down and shook your shoulder that’s hiding under the thick blanket. He chuckled once, knowing you were trying to fool him that you're still sleeping before taking a seat a the side of your soft bed. Sehun knows that even just a knock on your door could wake you up no matter how sleepy you are.

“I called you earlier but you’re not answering so I decided to barge in. So why are you lazing in your bed again?” you uncovered yourself to shot him a glare. "Whose fault do you think is this, huh? He stared at you blankly.

 

Sehun didn't respond so you scoffed and lay back on the pillow once again, since you’re not in the mood to deal with him and because you’re still sleepy. He invited you in his house last night since all his friends were there and guess what happened? You actually became their instant maid that drained all your energy. You shouldn't have come. Note to self: never hang-out with Sehun's friends again! but atleast your glad that Soojung and their other maids didn't had a hard time because of your help

 

 

 

Sehun leaned to you side. "Hey, if its about last night, I'm sorry then." you just groaned in respond. He pulled your blanket down for your face to be seen by him. "Let me make it up to you." he said with a childish grin. Your eyebrow rose in response, staring at him suspiciously. “You know the only favour you could best do for me is to LEAVE.” You retorted, clearly rejecting his offer.

 

"Oh come on." He took your hand and dragged you up. "Let's go see the sun. Let’s enjoy Summer while it lasts." He grinned again that made you understood. Your body took over from then. "Fine. Just let me prepare myself first." You stood up on your bed and that instant, another body landed on it. He reached out for Pinkeu again and started making himself comfortable on your den. "Just woke me up when your done." he announced.

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

 

Sehun drove you using his car to the nearest hill. It had been exactly a year since you had last been there. Yet the beauty that surrounded you didn't lose its beauty even for a bit. You could practically see the whole neighbourhood from that certain spot under the shade of a tree.

 

 

You turned to look at Sehun who was also studying the view, his face looking unusually calm and serene.

Earlier, both of you walked around, bought Icecreams and even had a small picnic there, and now, you’re just sitting peacefully.

 

 

 

 

Suddenly, heavy rain poured down.

 

Sehun quickly took of his jacket to cover your head and look around to find a place to shield both of you, but there’s nowhere to go. “Aish” You heard Sehun hissed. You look up on him to see his face worriedly looking around since the parking lot is too far.

 

You took off Sehun’s coat on your head and tossed it back to him. “Have you heard the saying...’If you can’t avoid the rain, enjoy it.’?” Sehun look down on you as if you’re not making any sense. You smiled at him and tap his arm. “You’re it!” Then you ran away from him. “Catch me Ohdult!” you yelled when you already made few meters away from him.

 

 

 

 

 

While running, Sehun found a Tree and pulled you under it to rest, since both of you were already tired from running non-stop. When Sehun caught you on your first run, you weren’t able to flip the table once again because there’s no way you could catch the ‘lamp post’ with his long legs.

 

 

 

 

 

"Why you hate Luhan?" you suddenly blurted out of the blue without thinking because you were so curious.

 

 

 

His face darkened for a second at the mention of that name be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter