42. Annoying

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“How silly it is, that I actually believe in your words when you said that you’ll call me? Tell me.”

 

 

Sehun started nagging you as soon as you answered. You giggled first before you apologize. “I’m sorry Hun, it wasn’t intended. The scenery here distracted me, just blame it instead of me, could you?” He snorted on the other line. “Japan is purely innocent I believe, so it’s still who to blame and your forgetful brain.”

 

 

“I’m about to call you! but while I’m typing your number, your call came in.” You lied. “Oh really? Cos as far as I know, I was in your speed dial, infact the very first one and you don’t even memorize my number to type it out.” you pouted.

 

How come I can never lie to him? No matter how I try..I keep failing in the end.  

“Are you sure you’re not part of FBI or something?”

 

 

 

 

Your conversation with Sehun carried on, until Luhan become annoyed just by looking at you.

 

His look is piercing your side. He could see that pretty smile that never appears when you’re with him. That cute giggles that always comes out of your lips. He’s envious to the extent that he’s becoming really jealous at that certain guy and he hates it.

 

 

 

“Luhan, aren’t you going to finish your plate? We’re almost done.” Lay asked. Eunji look up almost instantly that he caught him looking at your direction before he shifts his sight to his plate. “You know guys, if you want to be friends with Nari, you have to get used to her being like this.”

 

“Being like what?” Chen questioned. “like that,” Eunji shortly replied and jabbed her thumb on your place since you’re on her back. “If her precious Sehun wasn’t around, expect that he’ll steal your quality time with her with the use of technology. I and the boys were already used to it and if you want to actually be friends with her, you have to go under him first.”

 

 

“Honestly, I find that dude scary.” Xuimin confessed, “even Tao here, right?” he nudged the panda and it nodded while eating.  Eunji chuckled at their obvious frightened facial expression. “It’s only the look guys. Sehun is very ...how should I say it? ...cute? when you get to know him, maybe that’s why Nari likes him a lot. Also, Nari and Sehun were already close even before I’ve been friends with her.”

 

 

 

Why didn’t we meet each other before him?

Luhan sighed. That instant, he lost his appetite and excused himself to restroom.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter