06. Two Hearts

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 “Hey guys.” you greeted on my friends when you reached your table in the cafeteria.

Couple of ‘Hey’ greeted you back. Yeah that’s all you get, not the usual cheerful greetings. You frowned, they must be mad at you for ditching your lunch yesterday.

Eunji marched and knocked L and L.joe’s head at the same time. “Just be thankful that Nari is here with us.” He pushed L aside to make way for herself and sat in between them.

 

“Where’s Sehun and Kai?” you asked while placing my lunchbox on the table. “Sehun came here earlier and told us they’re going to have some kind of activities.” L.joe answered. “He also left you a message on us like we’re some kind of machine.tch.” he added.

“What is it?” you inquired. “He said wait for him after school. That’s all.” L smiled. you nodded and smiled back. You then sat down and started eating in silent. Now, this is awkward.

 

~~~~~~~

 

You went to the parking lot and waited for Sehun since he asked you to. You’re in one of the bench with hands inside your blazer’s pockets and humming random song. The parking lot now is almost empty and because of the peaceful surroundings, you decided to close your eyes and just listen to nature.

Suddenly you heard a soft beautiful voice..right next to you ears.

 

You want to leave, I know it is easy..

Since you like Jay Chou, you instantly recognized his voice and decided to listen more.

You said dependence is barrier between us..

If you choose to let go but don’t discard my love for you..

I’ll just pretend that I understand in the end..

When you heard a pause, you then decided to open your eyes and found someone leaning infront of you. He’s holding one side of his earphone near your ear and the other half still in his right. “You like it?” he asked with a smile and his dimple showed up.

You were too stunned to utter a word and you didn’t notice that you’re slowly leaning back because he was too close. Unfortunately for you, the bench you were sited right now doesn’t have a back rest.

 

“Woah!” you exclaimed when you thought you’ll hit the ground but he caught you one time. “You okay?” You just blinked at him. He giggled and help you sit straight again then he proceed to sit next to you but not too close this time. “I’m sorry.” He softly apologized rubbing the back of his neck.

“What for?” you finally managed to say something. He shrugged and bashed. “for… scaring you? For being careless and for—“ he got cutted with your soft chuckles. “Why?” he asked as he watched you.

“You’re cute.” You bluntly said and glance at him before you locked your eyes on the ground because of shyness. “You know, I don’t hear that a lot.” He said with slight amusement in his voice. “But thanks.”

Silence followed, but not an awkward silence.

 

 

You cleared your throat and faced his side. “That was Jay Chou right? If I’m not mistaken..?” He turned to you and nodded happily. “Yes, how’d you know?”

“I listen to his songs when I was in China. I love his music.” You confessed while wiggling your feet below and hand in both side

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter