09. He’s back

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: OMG guys..is this for REAL???? 103 subbies??? O_O (i mean, its been only '15 DAYS' since I started this...)

another chapter as a gift~~ ^_^ (I've been updating DAILY for 6days. \O/)

 

 

 

You check your reflection in the mirror before heading out and grab your car key. Your house is secured with pin codes and the gates were automatically operated as well, with the use of a remote so you’re only holding a car key.

 

As you exited your gate, you saw someone standing on the side of it so you halted immediately. He walks to your car and opened the door on other side.

 

 

“Morning!” He greeted as he slipped himself in. You confusedly watched him as he fastened his seatbelt and turned to you, only to see your face in shock. “What? I don’t get a greeting back?” Sehun scoff. “Ouch. I’m hurt, Nana. You never greet me properly every morning.” He heaved a deep sighed since you still not responding. “I should have known. You will only yell at me or throw me someth—“ You cut him off with a tight hug on his neck that almost choked him since you heard faint cough.

 

 

It’s been two weeks since he started treating you coldly. After hearing his words now, you already know that your best friend is back. Although you’ve only know Sehun for quite some time, you treasured him like a real piece of jewel. You love him so much, he’s a friend that you can’t afford to lose. As the other says, ‘Real friendship isn’t measured by time’, you only knew each other for more than a year, but for you it feels like a decade.

 

“Uh.. Nana...I think we better go now, it’s only fifteen minutes left before our classes starts” he softly said though his arms is still holding you. “Two more minutes, at least.” You buried your face on the crook of his neck and felt him vibrate when he chuckled. “One, Two....huuuuu!”

 

He blew on your neck which made you released him quickly. You were really ticklish in many parts of your body and ofcourse, he knew that. You glared at him and punch his arm but he just grinned at you. “Now, drive!” he ordered you pointing forward. "You woke up late again..you lazy kid!" he scolded you like your father. “I hate you.” You muttered and still reached to step on the gas.

 

“Did you miss me that much?” he asked while working on the tablet installed on your car for GPS and also to play music. “Shut up!” you coldly replied. “You don’t deserve to hear my answer after you treated me like that.” You spat. “Should I take that as a yes then?” he snickered.

 

~~~~~~~~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter