23. Thank You

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What do you think you’re doing?! Are you just going to let all your efforts go to waste? Is this what you want me to see?” you paused and scoff. “Then, you’re embarrassing me, Luhan.”

 

 

 

 

Because of your words and because of Luhan, the school’s team surprisingly won.

He shockingly scored three goals in a row. The last one actually almost drove everyone in insanity because there’s only ten seconds left but being the great Luhan, he controlled the game till the end.

 

   

 

 

“Hyung!!!"  "Gege!!!” the five boys arrived in the back room once again, shouting and yelling everywhere.

“We wooooon!” Tao cheered. He high-fived and congratulates every player in the room.

 

“I can’t believe it! You scored three goals in a row? WOW!” Xuimin exaggeratedly praised him. “Hyung, you broke a new record!” Chen added. “Three goals in fifteen minutes?! Are you kidding me?” Lay ruffled his hair and hug him brotherly.

 

 

“uh, Luhan, I think you should thank someone for this..” Kris interfered giving him a knowing look. Luhan looked around in the room and seconds after when he couldn’t see you, he asked “where is she?”

 

“Noona said, she embarrassed herself earlier so she’ll go home first.” Tao said when he gets back to his friend’s circle.

“She already left??” he gasped. “She’s probably still on her way to the parking lot.” Kris simply said.

 

 

Without further ado, Luhan ran out as fast as he can.

 

 

 

Aish, why did you do that Jung Nari! Are you insane?! If it wasn’t for Kris, you’ll be in jail by now. What if some people recognized my voice? Aish!  You muttered to yourself as you made your way to your car.

You decided to go home first because you felt ashamed and agitated at the same time. You can’t face them yet, especially that Luhan.

 

You rummage your bag in search for your car key. You were now infront of your car in the parking car. You saw the familiar cloud keychain and fished it out of your bag to show your car key. “There you are!”

 

You started the engine and about to exit the parking when someone suddenly someone blocked your way. You quickly step the break

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter