39. Leaving

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hey, what happened?” Eunji worriedly asked when she and the rest of EXO-M reached you and Lay. You were sitting in one of the benches there near the entrance still sobbing.

“hey...” Eunji was trying to talk to you but you weren’t looking at her, just gazing on your lap.

 

 

“Guys, can you leave us for a while?” Eunji turned to the boys who were looking down on you too with worried eyes, especially him. He never saw your tears before...

 


 

 

“What exactly happened Lay?” Kris questioned the latter. They were now sitting in one of the coffee shop inside the airport. “I don’t know exactly. She was just talking on the phone in our whole trip here, then when it ended I just saw her tears.” Lay explained.

 

“Hyung, do you have any idea what they were talking about?” Tao interrogate not minding your privacy at the moment. “or who’s on the other line?” Chen added. “It was her best friend, Sehun-ssi. At first she’s very hesitant to answer. She told me she didn’t tell him about the trip..”

 

 

Lay was quizzed by the four boys, only Luhan kept silent the whole time.

He feels like it was his fault. That he’s the reason why you were shedding tears right now. He just can’t help to blame himself for some reason. He ordered you to go with them, trying to make you feel guilty. He even told them that you have to go alone.

 

Was he being selfish..?

 

 

“Nari.. can you see me? I’m not invisible here right? Tell me please, before I freak out! I’m begging you~!” Eunji was now kneeling in front of you. “Nari if you won’t look at me when I’m done counting three, I will make siren sounds, no scratch that, dolphin! Yeah, dolphin sounds!”

 

“One....” “Two....” “Thre—mmmm“ you covered Eunji’s mouth really tight, afraid that she’ll make a scene. She taps your arms demanding for release and you did. “Now, you finally appreciate my existence.” She stood up from kneeling and sat beside you. “What happened? Can you tell me?”

 

 

You close your eyes and inwardly sighed. “Sehun is mad at me now.” You sniff and pout your lips like a kid. “He called earlier when we were on our way.” You started. “And?” Eunji urged you to continue. “He hung up on me, he never did that before.. He’s probably mad that I didn’t tell him.” You confessed.

 

 

“I AM.” Someone spoke frimly from the side. You quickl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter