24. Making up

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: how about we give Sehun atleast one chapter? :D


REMINDER: green text with open and close  parenthesis are always "Author's Note" :))
 

 

 

You were on your way home when you noticed your best friend walking in one of the minimart in your neighbourhood. Although he’s wearing a cap and a common jacket anyone could wear, you’re still so sure that it was him.

 

 

You quickly parked your car and followed suit.

 

 

You saw him on the drinks section and sneakily went to his back. You tiptoed and clamped your hands to slowly cover his eyes. “Guess who?”

 

Usually he will just answer you with his rude remarks or call you ugly and the likes, but this time he just shoved your hands away from his eyes and grabs a drink.

 

He walks away and into the chips hallway leaving you there, dumbfounded. You saw his side profile when he turned. It was really him so why did he just act like he doesn’t know you?

 

You snap out of your thoughts and look around only to find an empty hallway. You jog to the cashier and found him there. “Hey, want to go home with me?” you asked like how you usually talks to him. He received his receipt and change, without another word, he left.

 

 

 

“Did you two have a fight? It seems like your boyfriend is mad.” The ahjusshi commented when you stayed there just watching Sehun’s back walking away. “He’s not my boyfriend, ahjusshi.” You faced the elder on the counter and smiled at him. “but he’s a very important person I call my best friend.”

 

 

----

 

 

You’re driving really slow as you followed Sehun behind. He knew that you were there because of the light coming out from your car, but he seems not to care at all. You couldn’t take his silent treatment, you hate it the most.

 

There was a time when you didn’t accompany him in his interview for SOPA (your current school) last year, he didn’t talk to you for like a whole week.

The time when he wanted to have a movie marathon of The Grudge with you and since you hate scary movies you refused and ended up not talking for another three days. 

Also, the time where you threw all his chips in your trash can when he entered your room carrying a handful of it.

 

 

 

 

Chips.

 

Saturday.

 

 

OH!

 

Realization strikes you and stepped on the break. You look at him again and saw the plastic bag he’s carrying. Reaching for the gas, you started driving again, passing him. Wait for me, Hun.

 

 

You arrived on the supermarket in a few minutes and bought everything you remember that Sehun would usually buy when you go out for Saturday shopping for his stock of foodsSince you were out with EXO-M today for the whole day

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter