10. Noona

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Put me down!” The boys of EXO-M turned their heads on the door where the loud voice came from and their eyes widen after seeing you carried by Luhan.

“I swear, If you don—oof!” Luhan threw you on the soft long couch where Lay is currently sitting.

 

The guy holding your lunchbox came in and stop beside Luhan--but keeping a safe distance. Luhan grab it and muttered a short ‘thanks’. Just in time Lay tore his eyes from his book and look up. He caught Luhan's word and raised a brow in both surprise and confusion. Is this really Luhan? He will never say ‘thanks’ to anyone.

 

“Oh god, I feel like I've carried a full grown pig!” Luhan complained while massaging his shoulder. He walked to his usual sit across from where you landed. You stood up about to kill that guy but you were block by Tao.

“Noona!” there goes the panda hug again. After a few seconds, Xuimin and Chen joined the group hug and starting jumping around.

 

 

 

“What’s happening?” Kris came in followed by a butler pushing the cart of their lunch for today.  He walked closer to the Trio and saw someone buried in the middle. A very familiar someone, in fact.

 

He pushed Xuimin and Chen aside and pulled you out of Tao’s grip before your face collided in his chest and gave you a warm hug. “You finally showed up.” He said with a smile and pats your hair lightly.

 

“GUYS!” Luhan yelled all of a sudden, glaring at your direction. You could see that Luhan is fuming in anger but his friends just laugh at him.

 

Kris escorted you to the dinning table and into the seat beside Lay and grab his own chair to sit beside you. The butler explained the menu and Kris asked for another set of silverware since you were there.

 

 

It’s been a year since you last saw a table setting like what’s infront of you that moment. You haven’t been to any exclusive parties yet, Sehun doesn’t hold birthday parties, and you’re family haven’t called for any dinner yet. Being with them just reminds you of your luxurious life that you’re trying to keep.

 

 

You sighed loudly that unluckily caught Lay’s attention. “What’s wrong?” he worriedly asked. “N-nothing, s-sunbae.” You stuttered on him again.

“There seems to be a problem though..” You bite your lip and decided to just lie a bit. “I don’t know how to use this...silverwares and I’m not familiar with the foods. Can I just eat my own lunch?” yo lied.

 

 

Luckily for you, your lunchbox is placed beside Lay, and being the considerate one, he held it out to you.” He gave him a grateful smile and took it.

 

Your fingers accidentally brushed on his hand which made you blush so you quickly look away. But when you look away, you just turned to Luhan’s si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter