30. Forgive

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“What are you doing here?”  You arrived at the parking lot and saw the arrogant Luhan leaning on the door side of your car. “Hi.” He greeted brightly but you just rolled your eyes and shoved him away so you could get the door that he’s currently blocking.

 

“Don’t move.” He softly said. You were about to open your door when he said that. You’re back is on his side. “Just don’t move for a while, it won’t take long.”

 

 

You felt shivers on your spine when you felt his cold fingers brushed your nape which made you froze on your spot. You felt your hair being held gently. Since your facing the front, you can see him lifting your hair up leaving your bangs and see the half of his face that were looking gentle and full of concentration.

 

 

 

“Done.” He placed his hands on both sides of your shoulder and beamed at the side mirror (of your car) you’re currently looking at. You reached up and held the back of your head. Your eyes slightly widened and quickly turned to face him.

 

“You don’t like it?” Luhan worriedly asked. “I-I’ll take it out if you want..” you stop his hand. “You know how to do girl’s hair?” you asked a little amused. 

Luhan flushed in embarrassment. “Uh, yes,..” he rubs the back of his neck and avoided your eyes. “My mother always ordered me to tied her hair when I was a kid, so I learned how to..” he explained abashed.

 

You covered your mouth with the back of your palm and chuckled. “Yah! why are you laughing?” Luhan face reddened more. You placed your other free hand on top of his shoulder. “Dude, that’s so gay. Don’t ever do that again, okay” You advised that made Luhan pout.

 

You turned back on your car’s side mirror to check your look. “Not bad.” You commented. “But I don’t really tie my hair..” you admitted glancing at Luhan again. “I know that. I never saw you tied your hair before, that is why I bought that. If you’re not comfortable, just take it off!"

"Uh, I’ll get going now.” He said and quickly left. You slowly slid yourself inside your car and adjust the rearview mirror to take a look once again.

 

 

“Wow, he’s really different from that Luhan I’ve met on the soccer field huh?” with that you drove back home with a smile plastered on your face and till you woke up the next morning… your hair is still tied in the bun that Luhan made.

 

 

 

 

“Hey,” Sehun entered your house the next day since you’re still not in the mood to talk to him and he can’t take it anymore. “Can I come in?” you just nodded and step out of the way to let him in and closed the door he got in.

 

You walk back to your room ignoring him again. Sehun sighed and followed behind after taking off his shoes. He entered your room and found you in your desk working on your homework. He tucked his hands in his pockets and strode his way to your bed. He sat on its edge facing you since your desk is just beside your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter