35. Scared

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: he's wearing Y-STYLE sunglasses.. /le dies/

FYI: whystyle is owned by SuperJunior_Yesung (from the Y itself) & run by his father..remember he was my ultimate bias. ><

 

 

 

“Does he know her address?” Kris asked. Lay shrugged. “Aish, such a troublesome. I’ll follow him then.” Kris jumped on Tao’s bike and drove off.

 

“Kris-ge where are you going?!” Tao shouted but Kris is already out of sight. Lay walked back to his friends at the front door of the mansion.

“What’s going on?” Chen curiously asked. “Lovesick deer” He snickered. “Let’s just wait for them inside” Lay pushed his friends inside the mansion.

 

 

---

 

 

 

Luhan recognized Tao’s bike following him so he slowed down a bit. Kris went to his side and opened his helmet. Luhan did the same and opened the window. Kris talked with his eyes and motioned him to follow him. First Luhan was confused then he remembered that Kris knows your place. At that moment he’s not sure yet if Kris will send him to you or somewhere else, but still decided to follow him anyway.

 

 

 

 

 

You woke up to the sound of fallen object, probably your coat rack since it sound like wood. Your head was still the same but you felt like your fever was getting worse.

 

You couldn't really tell if you had slept at all. It felt like seconds ago when you had closed your eyes, but you could tell that it’s long enough since you’re glow in the dark wall clock is telling you that it’s already seven.

I opened your eyes and tried to see through the darkness. What was the ruckus about?

 

Wait, is there a thief in my house? you thought, eyes snapping open. What should I do? Should I call the police? But I can’t move at all. Urg!!
 


"This room's neater than I thought.” someone muttered sarcastically, making his way towards you only to stumble onto something again and have it fall on the ground. "Aish!" you heard his voice again. It’s definitely him, no doubt.

Your cheeks felt weird. You felt it moved, where you....smiling? Why in the world would you be smiling in this situation? Does fever always makes people go insane?

For a moment, everything was quiet, and then you felt a weight on the edge of your bed. You immediately closed your eyes without knowing why.

 



"There you are." There’s a bit of relief in his voice. Hearing his voice thrice...this is absolutely not just your imagination.

 

"Had she been sleeping all day? She couldn't be si-" His voice faltered when his hand landed on your burning forehead. "What. The.” Luhan panicked again.

 

“Yah! Jung Nari! Wake up!" he yelled, roughly shaking your shoulders, but his voice was more of afraid than angry. "Nari!"



"What is wrong with you, idiot?" you managed to mumble weakly without opening your eyes and not moving at all. "You're making my headache worse." You complained with creased forehead.

 

 

You opened your eyes, determined to know if it’s really LuHan and not just your mind playing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter